Should I cut or bulk if I want to have a beach ready body with abs by next summer? I feel fat already...

Should I cut or bulk if I want to have a beach ready body with abs by next summer? I feel fat already, when I sit down there just two big fat rolls

you should lift, get a healthy diet and İ guess maintain, just get enough proteins and lift

My body is like OP kinda. I've been trying to cut but haven't been seeing much result. I figured if I tried to bulk or maintain then I'd never get abs.

OP is tiny, bulk, train your abs with some cable crunches, start your cut around March and you'll be fine for summer.

Yeah I'm tiny like that but when I sit down I have a little fat on my belly. I'll try taking your advice and see what happens.

no just go on a 500 calorie surplus and get on a real routine
you need some lbm before you can cut properly because right now you're skinnyfat mode which is by far the worst mode

also don't go too hard on your bulk, you don't want to end up as a fatass, there's no need to eat 5000 calories a day when your body can only put on so much muscle

but if i eat more than the daily calories my rolls are gonna get bigger

go on a cut, and take steroids cause you are seriously low test.

yeah thats not what my bf says, fuckface

you should workout,op

Honestly your noob gains would probably be pretty dope. You can probably eat at 500 calorie deficit and still gain muscle for a year

>deficit
>gain muscle
doesnt work that way

no shit but so will your muscles
if you were to go on a defecit right now you would look like absolute shit

bulk now and cut once you actually have some muscle on you

yes you will look fat for a bit, but remember that you gotta burn like the sun before you can shine like it brah

Holy fuck, I've been lurking this board and I see so many conflicting opinions every day. Someone just recommend me a book or some shit so I can figure this stuff out myself.

can you specify the conflicting opinions you're talking about

how about THE FUCKING STICKY

I've read the sticky, but when OP asks this question people tell him to either bulk, cut, or use fucking steroids. Which one is it? I know there's not one right way to do things, but one has to be most effective for his situation.

he should cut. when you start seeing fat rolls you need to cut.

what is he gonna cut to, exactly? skelly mode? he'd be fine with a recomp

if you cut, you'll be a stick figure

do starting strength. buy and read the book.

some people dont like looking at disgusting flab. He should cut for this summer and bulk for next.

do a lean bulk: eat at maintenance. my body type is similar to yours and thats what i plan on doing. bulking means youll get fatter, which sucks, and cutting is a bitch because you have very little muscle.

Flab. Cut until skin and bones then bulk. Gets best results.

nobody do this

please just lift weights

But I'm not wrong. If you start as a complete stick then bulk you'll get amazing results. That's what I did

starting as a stick and cutting down to a stick are two different things user

and being a stick is not prettier than someone who is doing a recomp and has some flab while gaining muscle

Yeah hes better off looking like an even fatter version of this.

kys summershit