If Im doing SS will running 1 mile a day help my gains or ruin my gains. I don't want to end up like pic related

If Im doing SS will running 1 mile a day help my gains or ruin my gains. I don't want to end up like pic related

Dont be a fucking shit eating stupid fuckind idiot imbecile dumbass craplord just eat more to account for the calories burned ahhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhh

it won't really do shit either way, but if you do plenty of running it will most definitely interfere with your progress.

and I doubt you'll end up as a successful business owner and millionaire who can deadlift 500lbs when you're 60. even if you run a mile a day

so is that a no, I dont speak autism

Running a mile every day is a bad idea regardless of what your goals are

But sure, if you wanna run once a week, do it

What is the problem with running every day? How would it interfere with my progress

rip has kleinfelter's

the fuck you bashing a disabled man for?

It is not a bad idea, but you probably aren't eating enough so that makes it a bad idea.

Eat more you little bitch

I love that he's made something great out of his passion. It's really great. But why do so many brilliant people have such autistic hair cuts? It's like his mother cut it.

because the amount of training you can recover from is finite, and SS has you setting squat PRs 3 times a week for months in a row. it will test your ability to recover quickly, and the more stupid shit you do that interferes with recovery, the sooner you stop making progress on the program.

You need to recover, especially if you want to combine it with SS. Putting your body under that stress every single day without any recovery will just make you overtrained.

Even professional runners don't run every single day.

>if you wanna run once a week, do it

Op don't listen to this faggot at all.
You can run multiple times a week, not every single day due to skeletal micro fractures that will over time cause a leg related injury.

The rule of cardio is on a bulk you have to add the calories back in.
Just look up what the average calorie burn per hour is for the exercise you're doing. Add the calories back in preferably high protein/fats and a little bit of carbs.
Enjoy gains.

how about this, OP:
just try your shitty idea. it won't do any harm in the beginning because SS is a breeze for the first weeks. when the weights eventually start to feel heavy and you have trouble recovering then stop running and finish SS. you can start running again later if you want

what you guys think about doing bjj or muay thai circuits on off days for cardio

>doing SS
>thinking you will be able to run anywhere

Don't listen to all these bums, OP.

I wouldn't recommend running everyday while doing SS but a mile on your off days or even after SS will not harm you in the slightest.

The thing is, if you're doing sports on your off-days... you don't have any off days.

Keep 1 day for recovery (as a minimum) and adjust from there. Honestly, we can't predict how it will impact your body (I'm referring to CNS fatigue here) because there's too many variables associated with it. Try it out for yourself, read up a bit on recovery and overtraining, and you'll probably end up with a 6 day split composed of SS elements and whatever cardio elements you like to throw in.

If you consider SS high intensity and cardio low intensity, you will probably want to order your split in a H-L-H-L-H-L-R fashion, where H = high intensity, L = low intensity and R = recovery.

This just serves as an example of the point I'm trying to make: you can't expect to work out every day and not burn out your CNS, and in planning keep order of high-low intensity days into account, and consider at least 1 full rest day.

Google terms such as "CNS fatigue training" "planning training intensity" "rest days required" "strength training cardio planning", stuff like that.

As for your gains, more cardio probably means you'll have to eat more. I'm not sure about the discrepancy of cardio on gains.

Adding to this, as suggested you could just combine H and L on a single day as well.

It's fine as long as ur still eating and sleeping enough

the weight gets heavy quick and if ur recovery is off you'll stall

Thanks Senpai I think ill be doing this and running 3 days a week

ya i was gonna take sat/sun off

yeah man you'll atrophy into nothing just thinking about running a mile

I do a warmup mile before I lift.
The world still hasn't ended.
You should be fine OP.

>only running a mile

run at least 3 miles every other day

peak memetics