I've been trying to cut, and though I've been doing it well, i keep feeling hungry

I've been trying to cut, and though I've been doing it well, i keep feeling hungry.

then today it hit me. thesecret to cutting.

just dont eat. hungry? dont eat. you know when ur next planned meal is. just fucking wait.

it really was that easy. holy crap. my minds blown. im hungry... but i dont need to eat.

this is scary exciting

congrats eating disorder bro

>but i dont need to eat.
Yes you fucking do.
Look at yourself

that was me before i put on the weight. im trying to get back dow ntehre. i was 115, im 124 now.

not an eating disorder as long as i get 1500 a day. i just need to wait til evening to have my grapes with yogurt

why the fuck would you post an old pic then? i cant imagine you look much better at 124

>im trying to get back dow ntehre. i was 115, im 124 now.
Bruh
You should not be cutting at 124. Why is pic related your goal?

is this b8?

that is what I was before. i liked having a flat stomach. right now my stomach is not flat. so i am trying to cut. the numbers arent really important to me, i just dont want a gut.

Timestamp or you bullshitting.

clickety clack

time stamp what? that i have a gut?

current picture you skinny lying faggot. i want your twink lips around my cock while i ohp 1pl8

y-yes sir...

Gays should be hung from lampposts

You don't need a flat stomach
You need to shave and start HRT

no reason for you to be cutting looking like that
just lift the weights

i recently suffered brain damage, and lifting weights has been kinda rough. i only started lifting again last week, but figured no reason to finish up a relatively small cut first.

you are a weirdo

an asian man woudl not stop calling me fat while i had sex with him desu.

>brain damage

ahh found the problem everyone

im still sane user. it was just MdDS

you know ur just gay right?

you literally just saw a skinny fat dude with hairy nipples and suggested hormones to make it not gay.

It's not gay if he has a feminine penis
Post boypussy