Do I have Klinefelter syndrome or just a normal skinnyfat body? Been doing Stronglifts 5x5 for about 8 months now

Do I have Klinefelter syndrome or just a normal skinnyfat body? Been doing Stronglifts 5x5 for about 8 months now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, why don't you make a proper fucking before/after picture?

You look normal to me, kinda ugly tho. Fix the skinny fat and wax yourself.

Pls stop Jason

It's hard to tell because of your chubby doughy body but it looks like you have some thicc hips bb.

You look like every other fat guy that does squats, not Klinefelter's.

Is your dick below average?
Do you have a high pitch voice for a male?
Do you feel emotional often?

Chances of kline is high if so

>skinnyfat
youre fattass fat

pls post your lifts

>anonymity

This is a chromosomal abnormality. The only way to tell is to get karyotyped. One fairly good clinical test is orchidometry: Are your testes

>skinnyfat

u just fat son. maybe not by american standards (i.e. morbidly obese), but u fat all da same.

You don't know what is meant by skinnyfat

can you post your backside as well? I want to see that thick hairy ass bb

Terrible genetics. Like your forefather's survival must have rested solely upon being fucked by aplha's for income.

I dont think kleinfelter's shoulders look like that. Your bone structure seems too masculine. You probably just have shitty genetics for making gains and or don't eat enough.

Eat right*

>skinnyfat

You're fatasfatass.

He might have shit aesthetic genetics but pretty top survival genetics.

Wide hips + big legs = designed for that hunter-gatherer/warrior life.

>tfw wide hips
>tfw my barrel chest makes my shoulders look small

>Klinefelter syndrome
Nah you're just fat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
>less muscle control and coordination
>less muscular body
>less facial and body hair
>lower energy level
>a lanky, youthful build
>gynecomastia

You've been on SL for months,those thighs are juicy, you're covered in hair, and have a flat chest. Just fat m8

>fatass thinks he's skinnyfat

no you are just fat.

as in you're fat but not THAT fat.

Not that guy but it means low lean muscle mass (skinny) and relatively high fat mass (fat).

Omg this fucking klinefelter thing on this board is the male equivalent of those reddit/tumblr fat landwhales blaming PCOS

Don't fucking make excuses up, watch your diet and exercise, goddamn

Does this prove SL is a meme now?

You look like a fat caveman, no joke

Beer gut flat chest and twig arms are the signature look of skinnyfats. Its a saf sight.

Just skinnyfat. Keep cutting and work your upper body. You can make it brah.

a thousand times this

lmao

What is it going to matter if you do have it OP? There is no cure. Just work your ass off regardless.

>skinnyfat

just fat

Klinefelter syndrome means you don't produce testosterone, i.e. you don't have any body hair.

You're hairy as fuck. You don't have klinefelter syndrome.

What are your lifts?
Have you added any accessories?
Might be low testosterone judging from all the fat and the fact that you only had to black out about 2 inches to cover your dicke and also balls

Klinefelter is a genetic abnormality that affects maybe a 0,x% of males in the world, there are a lot of other things that cause shitty physiques.

If you are actually worried you have it go get tested, otherwise don't believe every shitty meme Veeky Forums tells you

Might be that

Fortuntely there's a support group for people like on Youtube etc