What a perfect height for a woman?

What a perfect height for a woman?
I would say above 5´7

5'9

5'2"

Minimum 6" shorter than the guy, though

2 inches shorter than you

I don't care how tall or short a woman is, just as long as the top of her head hovers around 40" or so a good part of the time she's around me.

4'0

>5´2
>you want your son to be a manlet?

6'3 so i dont have to bend down that far

5'7-5'8
>mfw im 5'5

6-7 inches shorter than her man. Speaking generally I'd say 5'7 - 5'10

Gotta balance the risk of my daughter being a lanklet, kiddo. 6'4" male, 5'2" female is a good combo.

Yoga girls are life

My dad is 6'3, mom 5'3, I'm 6'4

sorry
mr.skeleton

5'10-6'1

My parents are both manlets luckily I ended up being 6'6. Did my mom get the milk d?

Most likely ur poor as fuck dad was impoverished and malnourished

They come from upper-middle class, so I don't think so. Also there's multiple photos of them through their youth and they look perfectly well fed.

not him but my grandfather was 6'3 and a dirt poor farmer who had 17 kids none of which surpassed 5'10

but me and a handful of cousins are 6'3+

5'5" is perfect female height. Any taller and they're manly and not cute little snuggle bunnies

Girls taller than me because I like to be the little spoon

I like womanlets. When I bend their knees back behind their head it's like I completely own them. They're so tiny.

I don't have a perfect height for a woman. As long as she can get her hands around my throat and has the strength to choke me, then I'll be more than happy.

5'5-5'9

>hes trying to troll the femanons now

Depends on how tall you are. To me a couple "looks right" when the lady is about 3 or 4 inches shorter than the man. Maybe more if she wears high heels.

5'8 for sure. It's still tall enough to have long legs and statuesque physique, but not snu snu tier

>come into thread
>expecting short heights
>see my girlfriend is the perfect height
>5' 9"
>remember I am the same height as her
>thread implying manlet
>mfw

Never going to make it...

4'10" to 5' for me. I'm 6'2" and I like the feeling of complete dominance being able to just toss them around. Plus they love how massive you are. Before anyone says don't I care about my kids I am never having any. I like my time and my money remaining mine.

My granddad was 6'7 and a really fucking huge wrestler. My dad was 6'2, my mom was 5'4. I'm 5'5.

Why has God forsaken me? I would kms but the heavy things won't pick themselves up and put themselves down.

2'5 cause thats when they're the perfect age..

you are literally living my dream user. 5'9 duke of manlets as well.

I'd say 5'5, +/- an inch. though i prefer more of a chubby/hightest look, so that probably skews it.

Bout' 12' so her cooch can hover just above my head when she walks over me. Then, when we go to the store, she squats slightly, vacuums my head into her vag, and begins the arduous journey to the grocery.

Model would be 5'9"-5'11", but I'll be honest that I like a woman to be about 5'7" or less so I'm a solid half head taller.

>tfw no 6' plus gf to ensure NBA caliber height

tfw gf is 5'1.
i'm 5'10.

5'11

Objectively

I like my girls talk as fuck, but I'm a Manlet. My last gf was 5'10.

I'm 5'8

Breh its definitely snu snu tier if they do at least form of exercise (these heights are perfect for sports) and guarantee to have your sons be the same height if not taller than you.

5'7 is perfect
Higher is still godlike
Small girls only if they're pale and petite so you can toss them around and impale them

Pls tell me you didnt make her wear heels around you. I cannot stand seeing club whores wearing 5 inch heels making their boytoys look like 5'3

Exactly

well my ex gf was 145 cm. she always seemed like my little sister
fetish clothes did not fit. couldnt even look sexy with stockings. legs were too short for that.
so yes short girls sucks

5'7 girls are more thicker, just under me and I dont have to fucking bend my neck down being 6ft. Usually bigger titties

manlet baby

perfect height would probably be like 3-5 inches under your height

my mom & sister were both 5'11, dad 5'9, I'm 5'11

why the fuck is life so rough?

>mom 5'11
Pls post pic user.

tfw 5'8 with 5'10 gf

very nice.

[spoiler]how'd you do it?[/spoiler]

Confidence and above average face basically. Being into same stuff helps too

5'5-5'7

5'11"

about 5'8 which is pretty average for girls these days.

sorry manlets

> implying nurture has anything to do with height
> already proven to be all genetic
> falling for the meme

6'-6'2"

protein in the diet during fromative years, particularly puberty, is strongly positively associated with increased height.

5'4"

All women are the same height on their back.

Sauce on her?

Any height as long as her dad is decently tall

It's not that great.

>tfw her girlfriends poke fun at us for same height
>mfw the short ones say this, but not the tall ones

5'4-5'8. I'm 5'6 190 brickhousemode.

Definitely 5'7 to 5'9, maybe even 5'10. I'm 6'1 and that's ideal height for me.

This. any guy intimidated by a female that's taller then them isn't much of a guy. Shits hot

Who the fuck cares about daughters....
I hope I never know the feeling of knowing some guy is railing my daughter.

5'6 max

Yeah, I feel sorry for fathers that have daughters in modern western society. That must be a truly, TRULY painful existence.

Who is this girl?

5'10'' anything below is a womanlet not worthy of your seed

4'11-5'4

>>see my girlfriend is the perfect height
>Never going to make it...

you already made it, frienderino

between 5'9-6'1 is the sweet spot. The taller the girl the longer the legs but too tall and they look all messed up.