Skelly-mode here. I wanna gain like 40-50 pounds in the next year. Post your favorite bulking foods

Skelly-mode here. I wanna gain like 40-50 pounds in the next year. Post your favorite bulking foods.

>Attempting 40 to 50 pounds in 1 year
>not mostly being fat
>natty

Not happening.

oats, milk, avacados, various fruits, pasta

Nah I'm fine with it being mostly fat. Being a fat fuck with some muscle is better than being skinny.

Dont go above 17% fat and youll be fine

pizza and ice cream.

Oreo ice cream.
Peanut butter.
Pizza rolls.
Takeout.

8oz pasta
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1lb chicken

>Equipoise
>Tren
>Dbol
>Test enanthate
>Clenbuterol

Eventually losing it is going to be a fucking headache

Just lean bulk, have some patience. It will save you months down the road

how the fuck do skellys have an issue gaining weight? how hard is it to literally just eat more? i dont get it

not OP but I feel full as fuck already

apparently you dont know >tfw you can eat constantly and never gain a pound

Skelly here, are whey and powders important in the diet? They are expensive

I'm this way, but I've stopped running in the past few months and I'm afraid my godly metabolism will stop working soon. I've never been much into upper body strength and gaining, but I think it's time to start

I think the issue with most skellys is that they will eat normal for 5 days of the week but 2 days they just dont bother eating more than a meal

>Nah I'm fine with it being mostly fat.

Then you're not gonna have the appearance you want.

Some of us grew up with little food. That's why I've always wanted to bulk as a teen, I would dream of eating so much food it would hurt instead of eating so little it would hurt.

>how the fuck do fattys have an issue losing weight? how hard is it to literally just eat less? i dont get it

Difference is lacking self control vs having self control and purposely not using it.

There is a big difference.

Too much of of that stuff will turn you into something out of a goddamn medical encyclopedia...Your head will swell up like a watermelon... you'll gain about a hundred pounds in two hours...Grow claws... bleeding warts...And then you notice about six huge hairy tits swelling up on your back.You'll go blind... your body will turn to wax... they'll have to put you in a wheelbarrow... and when you scream for help, you'll sound like a raccoon.

20oz milk + 2 carnation instant breakfast packets

1 with your breakfast
1 before bed

Holy shit people still think cows milk is what you should be drinking? Literally drink ANY other kind of milk and you will have better results.

Ok Dwight

>Just lean bulk
How so?

FINISH
THE FUCKING STORY MAN

Lol literally my cycle rn

I'm a skelly, I have done a few things to start improving my weight:

>Actually eat breakfast instead of just taking a coffee
>Drink whole milk instead of beer/soda
>Go to town on cheese
>Use butter instead of oil in most of what I cook
>More red meat, less fish
>Always eat three times a day, even if it's 3am I'll whip up a steak

Some of these sound stupid or rudimentary, but I didn't even have those basics. One meal a day, Nikola Tesla style, was a normal routine for me.

I am 174cm, was 50kg for two years, now I'm 53kg already.

Gonna start actually lifting soon, it might help with opening my appetite.

Good luck skellybros.

> Being a fat fuck with some muscle is better than being skinny.

since when? lmao

>no girls
>no respect
>no cardio

wtf are you saying? the only advantage of being a fat fuck with a little muscle is that no one will ever fight you.

>lacking self control vs having self control and purposely not using it.
Is this bait? It's not like fatasses can't lose weight. They just haven't exerted to self control to do so. The same way skeletons haven't exercised the self control to put on weight.

*the self control to do so
Damn phone

Completely different mindsets.

oatmeal cookies and protein shakes

eww oatmeal cookies.

I remember eating nothing but ramen as a kid cause my parents couldn't afford anything else. Shit sucks.