Bragging

My friend pushed up 225 lbs. I told him the bar doesn't count so 180lbs. He is mad at me now.

What was his problem?

your friend must be a retard.

If you drop the empty barbell does it float?

That and "Do you count the bar?" have opposite answers.

Some people like to count the bar just to inflate their numbers.

I wouldn't worry about it seeming "weaker" than him just cause he benches "225" and you bench 180, just remember that people who count the bar are only cheating themselves

>45 lb bar
The fuck, mine is 7 pounds

OP is retarted

Don't troll in real lyfe OP, you lose freinds that way.

The bar doesn't have negligible weight

He thinks you're a retard. Because you're a retard.

Congrats on alienating... I mean "trolling"... your friend.

Because you're a giant faggot and acting jealous of your friend's accomplishment, meager as it is.

/thred

The nfl combine 225 includes the oly bar

what is it, a barbell for ants?

OP here. So you guys all count the bar weight???

Christ

>thinks the bar is weightless
Hope you can pursue a career in weightlifting, because you're too stupid for anything else.

So much butthurt in this thread

When you bench press your body weight, do you not count the bar? If you do, how is it different than any other time. You dumb.

No, it's a bar for normal sized people. It's just really light, I guess. Might be made out of aluminum or something. It's my Dad's old set from the 70s or whatever.

If the bar is 40 it counts.
If it isn't, it doesn't.
Easy as that.

>all this butthurt over finding put the bar doesnt count

anything under 1pl8 bench isnt even recognized anyways.

No shit but 1pl8 is still 135lb/60kg and 2pl8 is still 225lb/100kg

ITT: OP is either retarded or Trolling, let's just leave it at that

Idk some people are insecure and lift for strength. I guess cause it's easy and you can eat a lot. I mean look at power lifters most are fat manlets. Like do they add the weight of the clips and their arms to? And when they squat do they add their body weight? If they don't then they should if they're gonna throw an extra 45 pounds on their 'numbers' for no reason.

kys

Dude get a Olympic size bar and get with the program. Only use that 7lb bar for like curl or some shit.