Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of that small pooch of fat in the lower ab area?

Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of that small pooch of fat in the lower ab area?

I have cut a good amount of fat but cant seem to get rid of that small pooch. If i eat at even more of a deficit i feel like I will severely start eating away at muscle mass...i already feel small as fuck with the cal count im eating now.

Im 5'10 173lbs right now

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/NORLANYA-Portable-Anti-aging-Thermal-Platinum/dp/B00M66BJOW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lose more weight, spot reduction isn't going to work.

Imagine your body fat as a balloon. You can't change the shape of it, you can only control how much air is in it.

God damn younger me for being fat.
If my lower pooch would just fucking flatten out I'd have my goal body.
I don't have loose skin, but I'm pretty sure that area IS my loose skin.

At your height and musculature (small amount), the six pack zone starts in the low 150s. Enjoy the next 20 weeks of your cut. Bodybuilding is torture.

5'10 and 150lb is not healthy for a bodybuilder imo. At 155lb you would be roughly the lowest weight possible for your height and base starting point after cutting for proper structure/support/musculature. You're risking being dyel skinnyfat pls fuck my shit up mode while then rebuilding your body with muscle instead of excessive fat.

The key being you cut, bulk, cut then bulk. For fat people your job is first getting to the first bulk point, an extra and important step. Your advantage is your weight allows you a stronger base to start off of.

mirin bicep/tricep gains

oh my god she could be so fucking beautiful if she wasn't the size of a fucking planet sweet lord why oh why I feel so much despair

Man...if I was 155lbs i feel like I would look DYEL. I will probably try to get down to 165lbs at the lightest and see...if it doesnt go away by that weight then too fucking bad for me I guess. I already feel like a subhuman being under 190lbs at 5'10

Take your ab exercises further with your range of motion. That pooch isn't getting worked by crunches. Leg lifts are good but I recommend doing overextension situps on a big truck tire.

You mean the dick fat pouch ?

Welcome, for you are about to enter the world of cutting.

came to say this

> You can't change the shape of it

Liar detected.

Why do Americans keep using all these avoidant terms in how you speak about their shortcomings.

It's not a pooch. It's fat. You're probably fat. Just say it for what it is... you seem so full of it when you talk around the point.

Some American guy came to my country recently to meet one of my relatives. He told her all sorts of shit over the internet and it was impossible to get straight answer.

She told him to stay in clapistan because she could sense his shit. He came anyway because his mother bought his ticket.

He had no idea if how much it costs here to live and was in general a useless faggot. Was incompetent at everything despite prior usmc service.

Another thing, Americans seem to over explain things and their written works are laborious and boring to read. The additional information is extraneous and unneccessary but mainly it is condescending.

Recently I became bored with reading American based fitness sites because of over reliance on buzz words to sound relevant because apparently your mindset is based on marketing and arrogance. But in line with my previous point, it was draining to read because of superfluous info.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody could tell me why my friend has better deadlift off the floor than rack pull. Doesn't make sense.

Nice pasta

cant spot reduce

ab fat is the last to go, cut till its gone

Just grab that pooch of fat and twist it into the shape of a pooch.

Why yes user i do...
amazon.com/NORLANYA-Portable-Anti-aging-Thermal-Platinum/dp/B00M66BJOW

This apparently only works with about 80 % of people but it took off my cellulite and i swear my leftover belly is shrinking.
My bf complemented me on my physique a bunch today and he seriously never does that.
I have had this loose saggy skin for ages since losing 80lbs and this crazy device has changed that for 50 bucks and 1 week.
Ymmv and link isnt the one i bought but it has lots of reviews.

stomach vacuums may help

probably not though

the area below the belly button will always pop out a bit. this is normal.

MUH POOCH POOCH