It's depressing to see how important bodyfat is in facial aesthetics...

It's depressing to see how important bodyfat is in facial aesthetics. If you're still falling for the "lean/strong/natty" meme, you're dewing it wrong.

I just entered the 4 pack bodyfat level with some fat hiding the bottom 2 abs.

So far

>The amount of stares and double takes have tripled
>blessed with a 90 degree angular jaw
>girls at my uni stare with no shame for like 3 seconds

6'2'' 190lbs

Height + low bodyfat + angular face = jackpot folks

Gainz wont get you any Fame.
Striations will bring the mirations.

This this this

I wasn't even that fat but skinnyfat before(with alot of babyfat on face) but I have lost 10lbs so far and the difference is incredibly noticeable already . The amount of stares and comments from people has been crazy and brings so much confidence. I'm incredibly pumped for the next 10.

It's honestly all about the FACE. The fact is if you are an average north American you are OVERWEIGHT, meaning you have significantly more bodyfat on you than you need even if you are technically in the "Healthy weight category" . Most guys overrate their muscle mass and underrate their fat on them . Guys need to be lower bf it's that simple

Slowly getting there.. Been eating very healthy and hitting cardio hard and consistently. Will post a before

>its another summer lifts for 3 months and comes to Veeky Forums thinking he discovered something new

Bout 2 years ago

if I saw you on the bus I'd be scared you might rape me

cus you're an attractive strong looking dude

might be because of angles but you actually look better on that one, the jeff seid haircut and methhead face did not help the first pic tho

Well I'm just bulkan so maybe later.

Yea I bulked from a 159 skele mode to moonface 210lbs.

Maintained and found that after 10 years of consistent training, lifts rarely fluctuate during a cut.

You haven't lived life if you've never experienced the lean life.

If you have the right bone structure, your mind will be blown at good looking you are.

As a person who went from Fat to Average-slim and to Fat again (Injury) I truly agree. Started my cut 2 weeks ago and already noticing difference

why dont all you super handsome faggots post a pic of yourselves so we can see whether or not this is all in your head?

why dont u lol

sup

'cause i aint getting mired shamelessly for 3 seconds and wanna see what kind face OP has to generate that kinda attention

I'm a skele who went from 146 to about 170. I'm getting solid and looking good but I lost my leanness on my stomach and kind of my face. I just dont know how to cut while maintaining my muscle gains. I don't want to get skinny arms/legs just to slim my stomach. I just dont understand how it works

Good face, but you look stoned. Also, you look double ridiculous with your pants down like that.

YA GOTTA COMMIT OR NOTHIN AT ALL

[spoiler]no homo m8[/spoiler]

if that is what a meth head looks like i am going to start doing meth

>beard to hide his lack of jawline and angles.

ahahahah try cutting, perhaps you won't need to cover half your chubby cheeks afterwards.

>zero trap development

You look like you belong in /soc/

In this day and age a beard is just an excuse for your face

all male models have patchy beard genetics. This just goes to show you that these dudes always talking about their beards and buying dumb shit like beard oil are actually ugly as fuck

I have this exact beard. Cannot connect my fucking moustache. But seeing this guy makes me feel not so bad even though he is better looking than me.

I'm worse. I don't get much of anything on my cheeks. it's all goatee (van dyke, really) neck beard, and sideburns. if I don't shave I just look like a tard.

I ca grow a really nice goatee, though

Tvs John Dore here

if you have great face aesthetics meth is a dream come true for getting rid of those last remnants of body fat.

rub minoxidil on it

I had pretty much nothing on my face. Now I'm getting hairs everywhere.

Are you implying you can't be low bf% and be natty?

Stop being a fag, just measured 7% professionally and I'm 6'2" 85kg natty.

Also 3 second mires are nothing, come back when every girl that walks past you swings around for a second look and cardio bunnies repeatedly eye fuck you your entire gym session.

traps are ugly af

Stop samefagging OP

nah, beard oil is the people with long beard who half of the time doesn't have coverage for them

le manly beard thing is basically fedoras 2.0

as for patchy beard genetics, only sort of

most models keep a short stubble to complement their face, which is the most attractive to a mixed age audience

women aren't as autistic as men over coverage, the entire hurr durr no connectors/patchy spots doesn't really matter if you keep it short

>not being able to grow a godtier beard

stay /lowtest/ faggots

o hi

You look like a scrawny fucker though m8.

with that plebian jawline, the beard is the only thing saving you from suicide.

>tfw no matter how much weight I lose I still have a double chin

I have a permanent double chin, I can be skeleton and still have one

>tfw look like a ugly lachowksi
I have the same facial features.
The fuccboi eyebrows, the chiseled jaw, the ball like nose, the thick juicy lips etc. I have way longer eyelashes though

bc you have no mandibles.

jawline = 100% bone structure that 6% bodyfat will never ever grant you.

which is why so many people grow beards now a days to cover up their jewline.

Strong lean and natty here. Ive lost some mass since I dropped barbell lifts. They only make my TWO herniations worse and my spine needs time to decompress :( i was 180 at 5'10 but not this lean (205 lbs in HS) now I'm 155 5'11 ( i actually grew when my spine straightened). Getting lean takes IF fasting and yohimbine + coffee with LISS walks for 60-75 min. I never starved myself or lowered my calories. I got way more cut eating less servings of meat and protein too. Now i just roller blade casually for about an hour on derby blades that go fast af with speed cream in the bearrings. Ive been ripped since i picked up ice skating and got a nice $200 pair of roller blades.

As far as girls mirin. Where do i begin? Ive gone from afraid to dance to a diff girl every month. Girls and their mothers both check you out. Groups of girls are always giving multiple flirty stares. I've recently fugged grilles I've known for 3 years. Just sayin.

I entered 4 pack territory and I'm still fat as shit

Only lowtest is your pathetic body.
Dyel? Skinnyfuck

Pls be a troll

If not, sorry to break it to you; but you look like a complete faggot (and not in a good way)

>being this bitter
I don't get why you're so salty about him improving his self image?
Are you that salty because you see your own insecurities in him that you have to try bitch and put him down you beta fuck.

The troll giveaway was the getting cut from rollerblading and the shit about wheel grease or whatever. Hard to see girls mirin when you are going so fast.

Friendly reminder that men who can grow beards are almost always balding and/or will go bald FAR more quickly than men who can't grow beards. I'll take the hair on my head instead :')

May the will of the brown star guide me

unless you are mid 30s and up beards like this are pointless, its like a teenager with a full goatee it just looks stupid

may the will of the brown star guide me

MAY THE WILL OF THE BROWN STAR GUIDE ME

may the will of the brown star guide me

Is it even possible to gain weight and loose fat?

I need to at least add another 10-20 lbs, but I don't want to gain any more fat, in fact I want to loose fat.

Is it possible if you have a clean diet, but still a caloric excess to both bulk and loose fat?

I kind of wish I never started lifting sometimes when I look at old pictures of myself

Pic related is me when I was probably 104lbs

Now I'm 145lbs pretty big (think tinytrip but not as lean) but my face doesn't look as good anymore

Even before I started lifting I had a 6pack and pretty decent chest

MAY THE WILL OF THE BROWN STAR GUIDE ME

I know this is a shitty picture of a picture but this is pretty much what I looked like after only a few months of lifting

Now I feel like my face is bloated all the time

Maybe I just need to get strict with my diet again and start lean bulking again

lol patchy beards are wayyyy more aesthetic than thick, full beards. Sorry but it's true. Don't be mad.

There's so many people who would be attractive if they'd lose a few pounds.

Nice unibrow Muhammad

Gimme

Gimme it senpai

You look like me when I was a 14 year old boy. You have greater issues than a bloted face.

I was 17 there, I'm 20 now and 40lbs heavier

I still look probably 16 though, better than looking 12 I guess

Another pic before lifting

>65kg (145lbs)
>pretty big
>bloated face

Dude, you've got serious delusions and body dysmorphia at the same time.
1. You are not "big"
2. You are not bloated anywhere
3. Tinytrip was a lot bigger than you
4. You have *extremely* low BF

Lmao summer discovers the cutting facial aesthetic

You don't look anywhere near tinytrip lil nigga

Can you read?

Seriously can you fucking read because I'm pretty sure I just said both of those pictures are me 40lbs ago when I was 17 years old and hadn't even started lifting yet

Holy shit you guys are both autistic

See

How low do you have to go before your face doesn't look fat anymore?

I'm a recovering fatty and I'm noticing cheekbones and laugh lines now on the upper part of my face, which I didn't have before because I was so fat. Is there a realistic point for every guy or is it just dependent on the person?

Nu-male reporting in

you still don't look anywhere near Tiny. And you still do not look bloated (can't see your face - but you are not bloated). And 65kg or 145lbs is not "big"
gz on lats m8

Right there with you, OP. Just starting to see the second row of abs now and girls have switched from glancing to looking.

feelsgoodman.png

Some faces look better with a little fat on them

OH FUCK ITS THE GUY WITH TINY LEGS

David Gandy is good looking but looks 50 when he's only 36

Happy for you mate. I used to preach this on here.

>insulting one of the highest paid BRAZILIAN models
>mad no one cares about his art of memes beard oil or natural ways to increase testosterone levels

i'm laffin @ ur life

So this is what wide hips on a lean body look like

i know right, they are so far behind its ridiculous

Really wish I had done starting strength
I mean compared to normies I still have a lean face but I'm talking in comparison to how I used to look my face feels/looks a lot chunkier to me, I realize it's not

Also ty, and yea I'm still probably 15lbs of upperbody muscle away from tiny but that's the closest comparison of a midget I could think of

That's Jon Kortajarena m8, he's Spanish, not hue

Do them squats boy you'll make it

>getting life handed to you on a silver platter because of your looks

This guys physique looks similar to that of a 12 year old

And I'm really digging the 2012 bieber haircut

I don't care how this guy could go out and probably has gone out and fucked way hotter girls than I have, he looks like a frail twig, I want to look like a Greek god not some twink faggot

Wtf are you doing with your eyes lmao?

>implying you're not just a fat powerlifter
>implying pic related wouldn't be the pinnacle of what Greeks deemed as aesthetic and beautiful

he's got jokes

Reminder that only Zeus and Hephaestus were buff and all other gods had a nice lean ottermode physique
This is what you should be striving for

Totally looks similar

The pictures you're looking back at saying you're "leaner" or whatever was you at age 17. That was 3 years ago and when you were in puberty land.

Dude. You have got some fucked up ideas on how and what you should look like.
You are crazy lean and got decent muscularity going on everywhere (legs are fine and look bigger than they are due to low BF).

Calm down and escape puberty before worrying that your face isn't the same it was when you were fucking 15.

it looks closer than your 30% powerlifter body

lmao does that guy even use his arms for anything?

does he just mash his face into his plate and hope that the food all gets into his mouth?

fuuuuukkkk what routine is he using?

overly developed biceps is unaesthetic, even Frank Zane talked about this.

Yep I'm definitely 30%

Maybe even 40

Fuck off faggot, are you actually gay why are you posting pictures of some other dude

You have all these saved on your phone?

your shoulder is almost at the same height as a hand towel holder. How tall are you?

he has no biceps, triceps, OR forearms.

basically he just did SS without squats or deadlifts.

one that does not employ lat pulldowns or any rowing motion

5'7.5", why?

>.5