FLIK is the easiest 10x youve ever had. Why didnt you listen when you saw this...

FLIK is the easiest 10x youve ever had. Why didnt you listen when you saw this? Why do you keep making fucked up mistakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up, I need to accumulate.

DELET DIS

T.I is co-founder?

nice just bought 100k

Because im stuck bag holding ODN

ODN will probably end up more successful than FLIK.

Obsidian already had its time in the sun. Plus still 10 million MC

FLIK IS DIRT CHEAP
2 million cap
Ignore that its a nigger for one moment

Delete faggot. I'm trying to scare people away with sell walls. This shit is a scam coin. Stay in btc for that btc gold.

Do they have any content... like... at all? I know there's this producer guy who's a cofounder, but he doesn't seem to be starting any projects on the platform?

Another pump and dump scammy shitcoin! Just what we need! I'm so excited, I know this project is going to the moon because it's backed by a fancy group of those glamorous jive-talking negroes

yep this dropped yesterday, and why i bought in at all. seem to have some hype brewing + the coin burn

"Hi Everyone. I apologize for being silent the past 2 days. We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company. A few updates:
1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week. It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens. Which would be great.
2) We'll be announcing a major wallet integration.
3) T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin
4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box. This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers. (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready! This is HUGE news.
5) We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man.
6) We just released an updated FLIK promo video on Twitter. You can see it here: twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448 (FEEL FREE TO RETWEET IT!)
7) We're grinding away to get our platform out to the world.
Thanks for the continued support! We love you guys!! #FLIK FLiK"

pretty sure its mainly Joos

I bought this pajeet coin when it was listed on cryptopia day 1. Let it sink in for a day as I do with my pajeet pump and dumps to cash out on some nice 30% gains. Shit didn't move more than 5%. Sold it faster than TI ran when he finally got out of jail

lol you are looking at daily? you make money in this game looking at cap

>T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin
WAIT WAIT WAIT... is Kevin the guy from FliCK... you mean T.I. isn't even officially a 'founder'!?
soooo... a platform with no content. Just some promo videos?

Wow...

What's your projections then?

He means TI (co-founder) is sealing the deal with Kevin HART. Not just a randie Kevin.

no one invests in niggers anymore op. everyone learnt their lesson from stox

If only CoinYe was allowed to happen

hey man you never know ye might end up being an investor at this rate as well

grabbing another £1000 worth this afternoon. easy gains

thanks for this!! easy money

I'm in too