How bad is this Veeky Forums? I've been working this for months and I'm still trying to get mass...

How bad is this Veeky Forums? I've been working this for months and I'm still trying to get mass. Is this still slim and weak? If so, what can I do to build more mass? I'm already drinking high protein milk.

were you a skelly when you first started?

Uber skelly, 5'11 115 lb.

Holy shit are you literally me? Started gym about 6 months ago, am on the same boat.

Prolly, judging it by the wrists.

How many push ups can you do? I'm fresh in the Army and it's killing me.
Also I had baby wrists, still do.

About 13.

Yeah wrists hurt too. Not just them actualy, whole arm starts making noises when I do push ups. Shit's freaky yo.

Those are girl arms you cocksucker.

You will never make it.

Thank christ I can finally do more than someone here. Mine too, especially if I do something like lift a dumbbell above my head, I'm pretty sure that's just the bones getting used to the movements and the muscles breaking down to get larger. I hope.

youve been going to the gym for 6 months and you can only do 13 push ups?
absolutely impressive

I don't want to make it Chad.

Cool man here's what you gotta do

Start off with hitting biceps and tri's in a single
Really focus on each bodypart hit the muscle with exercises individually, don't start off with skullcrushers and then curls it won't work that way

Secondly for skeletons its important to have high reps and sets

4x10 is good place to start with each exercise, i will take some getting used to but you will get used to it after a while.

my program is as follows

Skull crushers 4x10
french press 4x10
close grip bench 4x10
tri rope extension 4x10
bar pulldown 4x10 (superset to starting weight)
traingle pulldown 4x10 (superset to starting weight)
Dips 4x10

Then i hit biceps
DB curl 4x10
Hammer curl 4x10
preacher curl 4x10
reverse curl 4x10
BB curl 4x10

Hope it works out bud!

That looks really good man, much appreciated.

>this retarded amount of volume
rich piana pls go

No problem nigger

as for nutrition whey before and post workout should be enough, when you start getting that milk gut, switch to amino supplements

And creatine if you haven't been using it already

>this is why people with tiny arms have tiny arms.

Just curl and do some sort of triceps extension 2-3 times a week if you're worried about it.

>5'11 115 lb.

dear god start eating.
you will not grow any muscle at that weight.
increase your meals.

I have, gained 11 pounds. Before this I never exercised a second.

Turns out I can actually do 19. Is that good enough for you?

Comparing me to roid rage guido who slapped up a mentally disabled kid is a compliment in my book senpai

what do you curl for reps?

Op here, I recently started two months ago and went from 10 to 15 because I don't have a gym yet. At training I don't lift. I start uni next month so I'll start actual lifting then.

What do you mean at training?

>sound of the muscle breaking down.

Used pretty much this exact workout 5 times a week, now all the grills mire.

those are some weird fucked up proportions. how bout you take another shot with your lats, shoulders and some of your pec visible huh?

jesus christ this has to be bait. whoever wrote this routine is a dyel 100%

>5'11 115 lb.

that's emaciated tier. just dirty bulk, creatine and hit the gym hard. if your focusing on arms then curl every day, multiple ways. cable machines too

In ROTC, my bad. Basically typical Army stuff, running situps pushups etc.