How do you have a conversation with a girl? whenever you ask them something they tell you "ummm idk.. lol"

how do you have a conversation with a girl? whenever you ask them something they tell you "ummm idk.. lol"

Start by treating them like your dude friend.

this works really well ive noticed

just treat em like they're dudes. but does doing this mean im gay?

ask what she's into and then make fun of her about it

>talking to girls
Just punch them in the face and rape them. If you lift, it should be easy

*for it

>qt at gym
>always mire her
>she looks at me every now and then
>shes doing lunges
>decide fuck it and gonna go talk to her
>tell her excuse me
>you have the perfect female body
>she gives me a dirty look
>says thanks

wtf did i do wrong

what the fuck are you talking about dude do you hear yourself

think about it

Extreme kek

But im not a subhuman white savage so that's not in my nature

>wtf did i do wrong
This:
>you have the perfect female body

Unless you're a magazine editor or photographer or something, this will just turn a girl off. Yes, girls do shit to get guys to look at their bodies, but you're not supposed to comment so bluntly about it, especially with that autistic sounding shit.

you're ugly my man

This is my fetish. If you can guess why i'll be impressed

well how the fuck do you talk to a girl in between her sets at the gym?

tell her she has good form and ask for advice?

Girls don't talk to me.

>how the fuck do you talk to a girl in between her sets at the gym
You don't. You catch her on the way in ot out of the gym. Unless you're Ryan Gosling or some shit, she's not going to want to talk to you in the middle of her shit, so don't

so what i have to time my workout and end it according to hers? or wait in my car for her to show up and walk in with her?

find a different girl outside of the gym you sperg

No its gotta be natural you cantbe creepin in people like that my man. If its not right, just let it slide wait for next chance. Dont force

>stop talking for a bit for some silence
>they start singing whatever's on the radio that week

Are you sure? I thought they liked kinda suave kinda teasing, plus bedroom eyes.

Jesus christ, no, you retard. Go during your normal time. If she shows up in the middle of your workout, try and catch her if you're in a break between your sets. If she leaves while you're there, same deal. If neither of these occur, try again the next day

But it's irrelevant anyway because you've freaked her the fuck out, so unless she shows interest in you again, don't do anything

>Are you sure? I thought they liked kinda suave kinda teasing, plus bedroom eyes.

stop approaching women based on the stupid shit you watch in movies aka stop trying so hard

>But im not a subhuman white savage so that's not in my nature

This is what inferior races actually believe

give her a piece of gum and haver hwr get up and walk back and forth a bit.

when she says 'whyyyy" tell her you wanted to see if she could walk and chew gum at the same time.

then pull her to you, kiss her, then push her away like it didn't happen.

then go somewhere else with her. if she resists tell her to stop being crazy and push her away a little.

ABC, bro. always be closing.

>Are you sure? I thought they liked kinda suave kinda teasing, plus bedroom eyes.

Yes, just like you treat your guy friends.

I did this and now im married

don't do this

should i just bee myself?

c-could you show me?

damn you got me wet just reading this and i'm a man

What the fuck are you on about OP?

Jesus fuck please never breed

Say "You're a big guy."

dude.
you can't go up to girls and say shit like that.
just pretend it never happens and if you are walking towards each other or make eye contact in not a weird way then just smile and give the little head nod.

If you really wanted to talk to her you should of waited til she was alone, introduced yourself to her, then give her a small compliment. Here are 2 examples

>EXAMPLE 1
walk up to her if she's not busy or if you're leaving at the same time.
Hey, my name is , whats your's?
>she replies
Nice to meet you how long have you been training here?
>she replies
Then talk about that for a bit like 30seconds to 2minutes then say something like "well, i'll see you later, i got to go, bye."

EXAMPLE 2
she gets a new haircut or something shit idk.
Walk up to her if she's not busy or if you're leaving at the same time.
>"hey, i like your hair, did you cut it?"

>"ah cool, i think it looks good, matches your bright smile"

>my name is

you get the point i'm out fuck it

TL;DR don't walk up and just be like, You Pretty. Introduce yourself, and she will become more interested.

wtf i hate women now

Elliott reborn

if you're funny, crack some jokes
if you share a common interests, talk about it
if shes just a random stranger, tell her you thought she was cute and ask for her number

the point is be genuine. even if youre an autismal as fuck manchild, you have a better chance of reciprocating interest by being upfront than if you try to be something you're obviously not

kys my man

I'm getting too old to talk to girls. The women in my age group are all going to want kids soon.

Fucking went grand autismo there lad.

You gotta lead the conversation, most girls are boring as shit. Just pretend you're talking to a child or a mentally handicapped person.

Yeah if they are 13 what the fuck is weong with you opie

How old are you?

>white
you mean black

femanon here

Don't do that-it's hard enough holding conversations with mongoloids, and then having to deal with them patronizing you.

>tripfagging
>on Veeky Forums
>at 26

kys my man

>tfw by the time I'm fit I'll be too old to talk to the girls I'm attracted to
Why is it such a stigma to be in to 16-24 year old girls? Why would my taste change when I'm 28 or 29?

If I'm single when I'm in my 30s, whats the point of even trying to get a girl. They'll all have kids, be fat, ugly, or a mix of all of those.
If they're attractive and somehow don't have kids or aren't taken, I probably wont be first on their damn list.

Shits crazy. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than settle with a chubby aging women that has a kid.

but all women are the same and I'm a special snowflake

awww is someone mad?

>listening to what girls say they want

really, guys, don't do this

You're probably asking them for opinions. Don't. Just ask about whatever banal shit is going on in their lives. Do that and you'll be back asking how to shut them up.

Be clean shaven with youthful, fresh skin. Try not to wear that look that shows that these long hard years have beaten you down. Now lie about your age and get going my man.

Kek

I've looked 30 ever since I was 15 so I'm shit out of luck there.
I don't even care anymore. I'm just going to get fit for myself.

How much do you weigh, and what's your height?

230lbs, 5'5

That decision is gonna benefit you greatly user

>5'5
Lose 80lbs and you can pretend you're in middle school and fuck middle schoolers.

lol fuck. have a car, place of your own, job, money? girls like status.

wait a while until you're all adults

Getting fit is a reward in and of itself. Girls in that age group are usually pretty vapid anyways.

No to all of those.

>see qt with a Radiohead tee
>"hey, cool shirt. are you going to the show next month?"
>"sorry I don't listen to music"

what did she mean by this?

>tfw 24
>tfw 18 year old qts call me sir
>tfw people my age or older think I'm 16
I'm either a kid or an old man. What in the fuck is this shit.

Yeah but their looks are top tier.

yeah, you're fucked.

That is a valid point.

She's deaf. She only knew what you were saying by reading your lips. Be more respectful of her disability, shithead

talking to women - mostly young women - is really annoying. like they will hold hour long conversations about inane shit but bring up some topics they will immediately make a bitchy face, start cussing or stop paying attention

practice manipulating them. ask them for small favors. make them pay for favors you do for them by entertaining you. ("buy me a drink" "are you going to sleep with me?" "no" "then there's your answer lol").

Converse shoes

>whenever you ask them something they tell you "ummm idk.. lol"

That means they don't want to talk to you.

top keks

Just talk to younger grills. I'm 25 and fucking a 17 year old. Feels good man.

Truth.

37 goes into 15 (legal here) a lot more times than you'd expect...

It's the wall isn't it, you're like that floor tile faggot

severe lordosis

I'm the guy you responded to. If you don't want to be patronized then start taking a more active role in the conversations. Anyway, girls have told me they like it when I take charge and lead the conversation.

I have no clue why this works. But it does. It's fucked

A cool place to practice is the place where people You do not care about reside.

In highschool I believe I started with Chubby unpopular types, Slightly befriending for a few days and then outright stating What I really want in as few words as possible worked almost all of the time.

P.S.
Unpopular girls have good looking friends, so dont get to cocky.

What did you really want out of chubbies?

A paper shopping bag lol

>Are you sure? I thought they liked kinda suave kinda teasing
Extreme tipping

>But im not a subhuman white savage so that's not in my nature
>But im not a subhuman white savage
>subhuman white savage

There is nothing wrong being 30 and getting 16 year old girls. The only people that will say stupid shit and try to shame you for this are women. Why? Because they know their only worth is their beauty and being a sperm dumpster. While their worth is lessening with age, yours is only going to increase as you advance in your career and achieve things you wanted to. These old hags are mad and jealous, and now that they're done being sluts fucking every chad out there, they want all the older gentlemen to settle and pay for them. Look at the word itself "settle down" why would any one want to do that unless they're dead? Don't listen to fucks that give you shit telling you what you should/shouldn't be attracted to. It is optimal for a 30-50 year old to be dating young girls that's why even our ancestors in every civilized culture, have had laws allowing older gentlemen to marry a girl as soon as she hit puberty. Anything else is just feminist propaganda pissed off that guys don't want to settle down and pay for nasty old used pussy.

>whenever you ask them something they tell you "ummm idk.. lol"
either your taste in girls is shit because you're desperate to go after anything with more holes than a male, or your question is too autistic

anyways, dont blame yourself, keep lifting and disregard women

choker necklace
what do I get for winning?

jews

You can try to find intelligent girls, but they are NEVER single.

Fucking this! Don't be ashamed of being attracted to teen aged girls, it is very natural. It's just feminist and men who falls for the feminist that shame you for what you should naturally be attracted to. We are designed to procreate with the fittest selection, and women are at there prime from age ranges as young as 12 to prob as old as 21. After that it's all down hill. Most men peak around 30-40

>asking questions
>not bantering
>not using joking put downs like you do with friends
>not having a funny conversation

theres your problem

Is this flirting?

>Advocating attraction to 12 year olds.
Literally teenagers younger than 17/16 have the mind of a child why would you want to have sex with something so stupid and childish, it's gross. It's like fucking an ape or a disabled person. They can say "yes" but they don't have the mental capacity to understand. Sick.

You're not having sex with their personality

I've basically given up on trying to speak to girls. I have the confidence - girls are just shallow, air headed bimbos.
The last 4 dates I've gone on in the past couple of months are all the same. And these dates are semi serious dates, I want a long term gf, not just a hookup. So I'm trying to find girls that aren't sluts in bars and stuff.
One chick I picked up at a dog park and we went to a hipster cake cafe. One I met at via mutual friend and we went out for lunch a few days after that. Another I met while I was studying at a coffee shop and we were sharing the only outlet for miles. And so on and so forth. Varied ways of meeting up, varied dates, but the girls are all the same. Let me sum them all up.
>oh I love music!
>I'd die without coffee lol
>craft beer is my favorite
>I absolutely love dogs (one chick talked about her fucking dog for like an hour)
>I read all the time (Hunger Games, Twilight, The Fault in Our Stars, etc shit pop books)
>I studied nursing or some derivative of nursing

They can't hold a convo unless it's about themselves. They can't explain anything other than - I just like it lol!
Ugh. I'm a hard conservative, but females make me wish I was gay.

>matches your bright smile

Saying that just makes you sound like a fag. All you have to say is the haircut is nice or you like it.

the autism ITT cant be real

its not real

y-you're all just pretending
r-right?

Go on dates with unattractive women and you'll have better conversation.

asking dudes on the internet is the answer

if the only reason you have to talk to her is really just because you like her body, then it will be hard coming up with anything to say that won't give that fact away, and for a lot of girls, when this happens it is considered rude at best and incredibly creepy or weird enough to avoid the situation at not best.

i did the same thing once, do you have the tisms as well?