How has getting Veeky Forums impacted other areas of your life?

How has getting Veeky Forums impacted other areas of your life?

I'm not Veeky Forums yet

I get horny all the fucking time
Your pic was enough to wake timmy up, for instance

you named your dick Timmy?

>that fucking bible verse in the background

The way I carry myself throughout the day is entirely different.
After a session the heart pumping, veins bulging, face and hair covered with sweat, muscles twitching... I don't know... There is a focus there and a sense of almost "Give me your best shot, fucker. You have nothing"
One of the reasons I love morning sessions is because throughout the rest of the day you know what you're mad of and have reminded yourself. It changes the """"vibe"""" that you carry with you for the rest of the day. Nothing can faze you when you're Veeky Forums mentally and psychically.

>Pre Veeky Forums
Weak physically, didn't know my limits, unsure, shy, afraid, (i still manged to get laid often somehow but was still a shy pussy)
>now
Anything is possible. Law of attraction. Maintain eye contact. Good posture. Mentally... much more healthy.
POWERFUL AND CONFIDENT.

Different world. We were born to be active, it's in our genes, baby.
I love this shit.

Timmy is his wife's son. He was awoken by the sound of user calling his wife and chad into the room to begin procreation as he was feeling aroused

actually inspired me a bit, user

Former fatty here
Believe I can achieve almost anything
Confidence does wonders with women
Got to mess around with a beautiful high test Italian Milf while we were at work
Gonna make it bruhs

Honestly, I feel more lost than ever.

Before I was adrift, going with whatever would work out in my favor, and although I was put off by many circumstances, directions seemed clearer.

After, now I feel I'm burdened with some greater purpose, but I don't have a fucking clue what it is, or how to go about accomplishing it. Like I'm capable of doing anything, but most of that anything isn't enough, so I'm just kind of aimlessly improving on shit, waiting for something to work out. But the waiting is made all the more worse because I know that I must also will myself to finding the purpose.

It's both inspiring and defeating.

hell yeah, fuck yeah. im working out tommorow, this all rings true to how i feel when im not being a lazy shit.

I want to feel like this.
I am going to go for morning sessions.
Thank you user

People ask me to help them move. A lot.

Also swolested every time I hangout with lady friends from high school/ uni

>sometimes I dream about being a normies and how great it would be if I wasn't fit.

I no longer have diabetes and I'm not afraid to take my shirt off infront of my wife.

So pretty gud

>tfw had to stop morning lift sessions
>missing the calm 5am lifts
>actually had energy throughout the day
>felt alive

Nor miss feel the same way about us. There has to be balance in the world.

I got that too, but then I had no outlet so it's just led to a pavlovian response that makes me depressed every time I get horny seeing a hot girl.

Normies*. Shit. Anyway, it's a nice feeling. The women I attracted as a fattie were 4-6/10 at best but my last two gfs could be argued to be 9-10/10.

And at work or at school, people respect you. They respect your opinion, they want your advice, and they appreciate your effort. You get on people's good side or good list or whatever without really trying. And you have to be a huge fuck up to mess that up.

>actually had energy throughout the day
Even after heavy squat and deadlift days? I haven't worked out in the morning, but deadlifting can really knock you out for the rest of the day.

you're simply realizing that you're worth more than you thought of yourself before you began bettering yourself

these are good life lessons, user

The soreness doesn't kick in until the next day, even after deadlift PRs.

Another thing I forgot to mention was the pride. I didn't feel anything from lifting in the afternoon, it was just a thing I did. But when I'd lift early in the morning, I could get on the bus to work and think "everybody around here just sluggishly got up and rushed out the door. while I had trained hard and studied for hours before they even woke up"

The worst part was rest days, because you have to get up to keep the sleep schedule but you can't do much. I couldn't read because I'd fall asleep, so I had to be on a screen to stay awake and then I'd realize I'd been on Veeky Forums for an hour and it felt like nothing.

It's a weird spot to be in, though. In some regards I feel worth more, and in others I don't feel any change. Like I didn't expect lifting alone to land me some 7/10 qt I caught mirin on the bus one day, but I expected a better sense of confidence to grow, especially considering I feel this purposeful.

The problem is that feeling purposeful and having a purpose isn't necessarily the same thing. I want to prove myself, but I don't know what to prove.

>Got to mess around with a beautiful high test Italian MILF
You better explain user

Moar of OP pic plz

I sleep more so I can focus on uni and study more.
I'm not fit yet, but i'll be. also, heart and coresterol are now ok.

my family always asks me to move heavy stuff for them now

pconditioning can be undone by merely being aware of it. have a thinky poo and come back to us.

Basically all of this, I'm only 2 weeks in but my mentality has changed completely, and will continue to do so until I hit my goal, but the ride never ends.

It's like i'm on a high 24/7.

Now I am not attracted to non Veeky Forums girls.

>the fat old Italian lady at work smiled at him

>pancake ass
>eyebags
>miserable face caked with make up

absolutely disgusting, sex with non Veeky Forums girls should be a crime, but betas would do anything just to get their dick to touch a female.

It hasn't

>Used to be a skeleton.
>Ate vegetables the whole day.
>Felt alive and full of vigor.
>Now, bulking.
>15%.
>Sleep up to 10 hours a day.
>Always feel tired.

Doing takeout in the resteraunt I work
Sitting in chair where there is maybe 1 foot of space between my chair and the computer stand.
She comes to use my computer and her ass is basically in my face.
She was playful today so I ran my hand down the side of her hip and heard her giggle.
Next time she comes in I start to play with her apron and tie it a bit tighter
"What are you doing user?"
"Trying to not play with your ass"
"I mean I wouldn't care if you did"
Then got to play with a high test booty and basically get a lap dance and quick make out sesh about 3 more times she would come in the takeout area

I started lifting only a month ago, but the effects have been great already.

>get to sleep at a normal time now since lifting tires me out
>get a full 8-10 hours of sleep every night
>feel more energized during the day
>everyday tasks are easier because of lifting
>stretching makes my joints and limbs feel active and healthy

hell, I started just barely able to bench the bar 5x5, but now I'm at 95 lbs. my arms are absolute shit, but my mind doesn't care. it sees how much progress I'm making, and I feel so good that it doesn't matter. I look at other jacked dudes at the gym and instead of getting self conscious, I smile and even feel compelled to say hi to them because they look fucking awesome and where I want to be someday.

everyone should lift weights

high test thread?!

Did you guys get more confident since you're Veeky Forums?

Lost over 80 lbs since January

>better stamina, more energy
>actually feeling happy
>fuck harder and longer
>dont sweat nearly as much
>confidence is through the roof
>libido is out of control
>lose excess fat around dick, so dick appears longer/bigger
>discipline seeps into other areas of life, saving money/work/school

First goal is 100 lbs lost, aiming for September. Trying to get down to 200, another 75 lbs to go.

I bury my dick so far in her ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned king Arthur

Berry*

THIS IS NOW A

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

THREAD

BREHS

I CAN FEEL MY TEST LEVELS SURGING

BREHS

Fuaaark
Are they into skellingtons? I have no chance

YOU NEVER KNOW LAD

40 SCOOPS A DAY CMON

Getting girls is easier. I'm literally in my bed having lazy doggy with this girl I've been taking out right now, she's playing video games and I'm on my phone. This was a distant dream six years ago, now I have three sluts I can just call.

>skellingtons with high test goddesses
The most you can aspire for is a trap

That's not high test... she's just simply fat as fuck, you moron.

HIGH TEST DOES NOT MEAN FAT FUCK

still far from making it but I noticed that I walk without a slouch.

>peeny weeny dick detected

Who is this semen demon?

lmao that's the first thing i saw as well.

fucking bitches.

sure thing chubby chaser

My shits are so great from eating lots of oatz and veg.

I fuckin love you man no homo

heres a thought user,

prove that you can be happy

Always was a skelly when I was younger, like 45kg at 16, started lifting and I have a constant insatiable hunger. And I don't gain weight at all beyond 63kg. I just eat a fuckton more candy + all the food I literally bash into my gaping maw.

>t-thanks Veeky Forums for making my foodaccount go from $200 to $500 + $60 in candy and other shit.

I don't care about my happiness, though. In the scheme of things, I'm ancillary, so I'd much rather do something bigger than concerning for myself. Something to improve the lives of others and something more meaningful than my own temporary feelings

volunteer
become a firefighter
start a charity organisation for a cause you care about

literally endless things that enable you to be a part of something bigger than yourself

stop being a pussy

It has allowed me to fuck more fat bitches i care nothing about

>volunteer
I've started to since that's the only thing that can be feasibly given my health conditions and my other obligations. It hasn't given me that personal feeling of purpose I'm striving for, though. Like it feels positive to help, but that's just it

I'm really into chad clothing these days

>tfw gym doesnt make me feel like this despite pushing myself hard for an aneurysm each session

Read more. Start with the greeks.

LOL forreal bruh like i just hold myself differently now, way more confident. Able to laugh off fuccbois instead of getting butt hurt cus i know i'm better know.

why are you speaking like an uneducated nigg... oh

This.
Started getting crazy horny all the time when I started lifting. Anyone know why that is?

>I no longer have diabetes

Type 2? Since when does diabetes disappear. I thought you could only lessen its impact.

confidence soared.

felt like this for the first 5 months maybe, and now I'm back to my old shitty self. only difference is I'm bigger now.

Lifting can increase your testosterone levels a bit, leading to higher sex drive. Also physical activity tends to increase libido as well.
Type I diabetes is incurable. There has been a degree of success in curing Type II diabetes, because there are a few different things that can cause T2 diabetes, and depending on which kind you have, certain combinations of diet, exercise and medicine can over a few years reverse the damage that caused diabetes.

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.

- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

this please

Half the females outside your parent's basement.

>Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

fucking this, getting to the front of the bar has never been easier, you literally just walk past people and no one says shit.

Find a new hobby. Rock climbing, boxing, mma, football/rugby or something like that.
Read more starting with the Greeks.
Save up and go travelling or camping.
Get a new job.

Simple as that.

I want to see more pictures like this but of men pls

>Read more starting with the Greeks

I get hit on by gay men a lot more.

Enjoy mediocrity then, fat boy.

if you dont tell other people you do it, its fine
implying thats bad

>timmy
but seriously I wake up with morning wood like every day, but as soon as I hit the gym it all disappears, and my test is drained. Idk what it is

It is when you're also still not landing girls.

>implying I'm mediocre because I don't tell people to read books on the Greeks
>implying I'm a "fat boy" because I don't tell people to read books on the Greeks

I'm wayyyy more organized now. Having to schedule workouts, meals, and sleep forces me to be time efficient with everything in between.

In his defense that is better than advocating PUA beta handguides. But yeah still pretty fedora.

just b gay

>he thinks it's fedora to improve yourself
>he thinks it's fedora to read works created by shredded warriors and philosophers who were smarter than you can ever dream of being
just kill yourself bro

>he thinks it's fedora to improve yourself
Nah
>he thinks it's fedora to read works created by shredded warriors and philosophers who were smarter than you can ever dream of being
I'm a shredded warrior!

How's that first semester of philosophy treatin ya son?

I eat less shit and spend 1.5 hours everyday lifting.
thats all folks.

>I'm a shredded warrior
No, you're a fat fuck

people more likely to think I'm gay

Ok. You're basing this on my choice of literature?

You thinking A? Maybe a B?

hnnngg

Thats just talk tho. A lot of people talk like that but dont accomplish anything big

>A lot of people talk like that but dont accomplish anything big
It should be all relative to you. Stop caring so much what others think bro

guys i am getting pretty fit and out of skelly mode but my face is pretty much dog shit because of my acne
any bros have acne advice that's legit? most of what I try ends up being shit

Go to a dillards, buy their clinque for menline shaving anti oil facewash lotions. Trust me I work there best acne treatment.