Feels thread

Feels thread
>Girlfriend broke up with me a few nights ago
>Feel like shit, can't eat anything, tried to eat breakfast but ended up puking it all up
>Hardly motivated to work out yet also have a big determination to work out at the same time
>Just want her back

>shes already jumped back on the cock carousel and made out with a dude and probably sucked his dick

Just lift through it my brother.
Hell even if you can't eat, grab a banana and just go hard
Imagine all the 9s and 10s you'll be pulling once you look like a God damn Greek statue
Always focus on where you're going, never look back, especially on times of trouble.

I know exactly how you feel user. Broke up with my gf on last Friday. The feels are just too much.

Man the fuck up, cunt.

Isn't it shitty how women can just jump from one dude to another like the last one meant nothing? I honestly just want to know what's going on in their heads.

Lift through the pain guys and learn to love yourself. It will make you a stronger man, physically and emotionally.

>emptiness
My only solace is knowing that when I wake up, I will be one day closer to my release from this mortal coil through an ever approaching and inevitable death

That bitch broke up with you op, she doesn't care, and neither should you. Grieve for what could have been OP, but continue your routine. Its what Zyzz would have wanted.

We are all going to make it.

You're right user, but I don't want sex with a bunch of girls, I want a relationship I guess
She said a lot of things about me that are true, and I want to change myself and better myself, not prove her wrong but to prove myself right and be the man I know I can be

>playing video games to take my mind of my ex
>level load time takes longer than usual
>think of ex

Dude. Fuck. Go do something. Lift. Drink a cup of coffee. Build a house.

Stop thinking about this skeezer and her now off limits pussy. Go hunt some new. Try a yoga class no homo. Lots of gals there. And you can get some Veeky Forums in.

Don't cry because she left you, your brain will mostly memorize her good habits and the good times with her which is normal.
Accept it as an opportunity to find yourself and use all the time for yourself. Go outside and visit places all alone to find peace. Worked for me very well (gf broke up 2 Months ago during our holiday, drove home by myself for 20hours)
Just dont sit at home 24-7 browsing Veeky Forums/playing vidya. Don't take the r9k baits!
Make yourself some calendar entries every few days or on your weekends to go outside

>gf broke up with me a while ago
>I don't even miss her, I just don't want to be alone

Sounds like your first breakup, it gets easier with experience.

go find another girl and you will forget about her trust me on this. Dont be oneitis.

Good advice, I'm hanging out with some friends tomorrow and always have a job lined up that will hopefully work out
But it's tough, my dad called the other day and asked how I was doing and I said I was fine, then he asked about how my girlfriend was doing and I just broke down and started crying my eyes out, I haven't cried in front of my dad in probably 5 years, shit takes it's toll

>Just go build a house bro

Wasn't but it was definitely the most painful, 2 and a half years together, and we had a bad month and she didn't wanna work it out because she just thinks we'd end up in the same place again

Listen to this guy op but keep in mind there's plenty more fish in the sea, I am a fish and I fucking love you. Kanye x

>gf breaks up with me a few months back
>I try everything I can to expand my social circle, and find another
>stalking her FB today
>she just got a new bf

Fuck me, as if I didn't already feel like shit at my own failures to find a new girl

she prob got blacked by now. sorry mate.

>gf away for the summer
>have the opportunity to bang two good looking girls
>afraid of getting all that bad karma for cheating

What do?

>playing Hyperdimension Neptunia
>Nepgear reminds me of my ex (except for the murdering)
>uninstall

Don't do it, it'll cause more shame and pain than it'll be worth

Have any of you guys ever gotten back together with an ex before? How'd it turn out for you?

>Build a house 1x5
>Sell houses and retire

you fall into the same habits as before with the difference that some guy got to fuck the shit out of her a few times during your break together

It took my gf of 3.5 years like less than a week. Like wtf?

This guy here. She and I were on and off for a few months. It always turned out the same, with her being a piece of shit. I want nothing more than for her to message me, and say she's sorry, and beg me to try again, though...

How do you guys follow through with break ups? I just text the girl a day or two later and say "hey I'm going to facefuck you in thirty get ready" and they're like "okay".

dude you cried in front of your dad?

gotta snap out of it bro. it's over. accept that. move forward. it's not the end of your fucking life, everybody's been broken up with and they think it's a huge deal and then they end up finding a much better chick later on. no reason to think this won't happen to you too. you're really dodging a bullet here, because if you married this chick you would've gotten divorced.

She was already fucking him before you broke up

3 weeks after she left me coming up this Friday.

I stalk her fb every hour and see her already posting cutesy shit about the guy she told me not to worry about while we were together.

Feels like fucking shit mate. Good things are coming out of it though. Gained 50 pounds being with her 2 years and now I'm hitting the gym hard and down almost 10lbs. From 250 to 242 rn.

Today was rest day. Did a little cardio but ultimately I'm feeling like shit thinking about her all day and the new girl I was trying to talk to, maybe just as friends maybe more idk, drops the "my boyfriend" bomb.

THIS GIRL WAS FUCKING HOMESCHOOLED AND HAS -2 SOCIAL SKILLS AND IS THE MOST AWKWARD PERSON IVE EVER MET AND HAS NO TITS AND A SMALL ASS YET SHE HAS A RIPPED CHAD BOYFRIEND FUCK

at least tomorrow is lifting day and I can lift some heavy as weights (for me kek) at 6 am then work from 2-11

Sometimes its just so hard imagining being with someone who could be better than her. Ill never forget her little mannerisms and the cute little names we had for eachother and the way we acted and our intimacy. We banged because we wanted to be toyether forever WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME YOU TOUCHED MY PENIS.

We're going to be okay eventually guys.

I have before, it actually went okay for another year or so, but didn't work out again. To get back you really have to have great communication, be on the same page, and have changed yourself from all the mistakes you made in the previous time. But I do think it can work out if you're willing

I'm not trying to meme you bro, but this guy is probably right:

Women are capable of enduring a relationship they don't enjoy for a lot longer than men. She was ready to move on long before you guys broke up, she just stayed with you until she had a new prospect because it was easy and safe.

Women have at least 3 satellite cocks orbiting them at all times ready to go

Was your homeschool chick fucking crazy, too?
Mine was straight up addicted to God. Like, I never felt like I was actually in a relationship with her, the relationship was between her, and God. I was just the piece of shit she was hoping to pump her full of sperm, and pay for everything.

Don't do it bro

I dated a chick in high school for a year, left her to date a hotter chick. We stayed friends after a few months of her crying and being real depressed. Eventually dated again 2 years later only for 4 months, long distance (2 hours) so never really had a shot. Just started dating her again a year ago, 7 years after the last time we dated, But we have talked all the time for the last 10 years pretty much.

I grew up a lot and she grew into a woman I'm proud to call my gf. She used to be manipulative and needy af, but now is a lot calmer and rational. I'm a lot more responsible and have more control over my emotions and impulses.

It definitely could crash and burn at some point, but this is by far the best relationship I have been in bar none. I can tell her anything, we make each other laugh, we enjoy doing the same things, sex is great, etc.

Moral is, if it's meant to be just give it time. But don't mistake that for thinking every ex is "the one". Just have an open mind if your single and they talk to you again, but always lookout for red flags.

here are some feels
>anhedonia depression
>get told all through life if i lost weight i'd feel better
>lose 170 pounds and get to a normal weight
>don't feel better
>always hungry
>always
>day consists of work, waiting for my one meal for the day so i can get some satiation even if its not much and waiting to get tired for sleep
>days i don't work i'm left wondering what the point of it all is and why i bothered to lose the weight instead of at least being able to eat whatever i wanted

my body is incapable of euphoria, mania or happiness; doses of recreational drugs either do nothing or all i feel are the not great effects ie: can take 120mg of IR adderall and not feel anything from it

Just find a way to rationalize it. For example, she's probably cheating on you anyways.

I was listening to Bill Burr's podcast a fee weeks ago and he's got it figured out. Women go "through a breakup" in the months before they actually tell you. By the time they drop the bomb they're already done mourning and crying to their friends and family about how shit you are. They have been told to break up with you 100 time by the time they do it so they just move on after. Guys on the other hand, break up then start the mourning after.

Homeschooled chick is a girl from work I was talking to and just found out she has a boyfriend

My ex was very religious though and that was a large source of strife in our relationship. In the end she blamed my lack of spirituality for the reason we had to break up. In the following weeks I've learned that it wasn't just that. Apparently I'm emotionally manipulative (which is dumb because everyone in every relationship has moments where they can be called that. She had manipulative moments too but I'm not calling her out on that).

Also she has been taking advice from that new dude weeks before our breakup and I'm sure he's been manipulating things in his favor. Cause right after we broke up he was there as her emotional tampon and now he's catching the rebound by taking her out to eat and on little dates to the park and shit. Makes me so mad dude. I treated her very well in reality but yes, after 2 years I did get lazy..

This is why you date and fuck lesbians

>at least you had a gf in the first place

Get off Veeky Forums.
You'll find the body and camaraderie here, but we can only tear people apart, we can't build you up. This place is toxic for your mental well being and no lifting can fix the damage years and years of shitposting on a website for the scum of society causes.

It takes willpower to be a man. To be strong one. And you won't find that here. All you'll find is degeneracy.

Sounds nice, good for you user, I'd love to get back together with one of my ex's, I have grown a lot and gotten my life on track since we broke up, I realized the mistakes I made and have done my best to correct them. I hope to talk to her soon again, and if it feels right and we get back together then wonderful, if not then at least I still bettered myself.

Ah. Mine was just a piece of shit with a victim complex. She'd always twist everything I did to make it seem like I was treating her bad. Meanwhile I was doing everything I could to keep the relationship going, and she was just taking everything, stomping all over it, and screaming it wasn't good enough, and demanding more, when I couldn't give any more. Meanwhile, she was never putting anything in herself. The whole thing was about her, and she never took me into account.

She at one point forwarded me an email chain she was having with her pastor about me (because I'm a piece of shit, apparently, and she was trying to reform me by giving demands, ultimatums, and throwing tantrums), and there wasn't a single truthful thing she said about me in the whole chain.

The only other option is an echo chamber which feeds into people's delusions though. But yeah Veeky Forums is a fucking cesspool so I guess it's choosing between a rock and a hard place in the end.

Not who you replied to btw.

Yup, during a break up girls will likely say how other people have been telling her things aren't going right and how they say you're not treating her right when they don't know fucking shit
Girls are easily manipulative

>met super great girl a few weeks ago, we hit it off great and weve made out past couple days
>ask her to be gf yesterday
>she told me that she couldn't just yet because she had made out with another guy a few days prior
>now I think I'm scaring her off by being too clingy since I haven't had a gf in years

Doesn't have to be a website. Join a men's group or start hiking.

>Had oneitis for years until i finally lost weight and started lifting
>Was still a nervous wreck around women until i just did the mental exercise of *fuck it theyre beneath me*
>Literally a week of talking to girls cured oneitis.

It's a good fuckn feel brahs.

OP I went through a very similar thing a few years back. The things I regret most now are not how the relationship ended, or the time spent, or how she treated me or even how naive I was then. It's how I acted in the immediate aftermath of the break up.

For your own goddamn self respect please do not do anything cringey. Don't call her or try and win her bask. Let your heart harden into concrete. Delete all social media with her, delete her number. Throw away memorabilia. That man who was in that relationship is dead. Do not hold out hope, or try and stay friends. Cut her out of your life like a cancer in a body or it will eat you alive. Walk away from that shit like a stone cold G. Even if you're fucking crumbling inside because your special unicorn is getting railed by some dipshit loser. Go out and have fun. Force it. Man up and do it. Don't let anybody but your closest friend see how hurt you are. Eventually you will become the person you are merely acting instead of some sweet little naive boy who let a whore break his heart into a million little pieces. I promise you that you will stop thinking about her and stop missing her.

Read about drug withdrawal, this is going to be like that. Highs and lows, periods of craving and then feeling like you kicked the stuff. Wanting it then fucking hating it.

It's a rough road either way user, and it's necessary, but it doesn't have to destroy you. I offer you my insight because while it may not erase your suffering, it will help you put it behind you quicker.

One thing you need to understand, she was not right for you, and she never was, despite what you thought.

I'm here if you need me user, I am willing to give you a throwaway contact if you so desire.

That's shitty man. I know what its like with the whole church stuff. They have all these people on their side.

After our breakup she's treated me like a fucking cockroach though. Saying she wants to get back together and talking to me only to get attached to that guy. Then she started only leaving one word replies to everything I said and being rude or ignoring me in public at the church we go to. Now she spends all her free time with that guy and they're always online at the same time or offline at the same time. She acts like I'm a disgusting beta orbiter even though she always said she wants to be with me forever and how much she loves me. It hurts a lot which is why I've been no contact for 4 days. Not gonna play her games and torture myself.

Got a haircut and working on losing weight so I'll let her see the new me IRL and no more sniveling sad me trying to message her online. New guy is fat and balding anyways. He's just very spiritual and there for her emotionally, plus he's like 4 years older than her so he probably satisfies her daddy kink. Eugh

I can't really cut her out of my life, she actually is taking care of my family dog for the time being, but the only time I will contact her will be for when I wanna hang out with the pup or when I can eventually take him back

>have BPD
>that's it

I hate my life and want to constantly die, no edge feels included. My therapist told me to never have children. I ruin all of my relationships. DBT is a shit and doesn't even help. I'm an alcoholic, severely depressed, and have tried to slit my wrists open twice.

I want to be shot.

She's playing you user. If she really liked you/wanted to date you she wouldn't be playing the field. She'd be trying to get this relationship off the ground. She finds you attractive though. Fuck and chuck, don't get feels for this one user.

>not being the one who does the dumping

are you literally cucks all of you?

here I were thinking fit had a standard

>No matter how strong we get, or how big we get, nothing will ever be able to stop feels from hurting us

Oh the family dog?

>this changes everything

This changes nothing. If the dogs important to you, get it back, ASAP. Don't be a cunt about it, just be like 'well obviously this is over. I need Patches back, thanks for watching him. Bye'.

Let me say this again, clearly and slowly
>CUT
>ALL
>CONTACT
>ASAP

Ah, you go to church with yours. I met mine in one of my university classes. She was my lab partner. DON'T FUCKING DATE A LAB PARTNER

Sucks, though, because you still have to see her at church. I stopped seeing mine the second that class ended.

Her big problems with me were that I'm not religious (and I can't be, nothing to do with beliefs or anything, I've just had A FUCKLOAD of bad experiences with religious people, and that turns me off from the whole thing) and that I masturbate. She was trying to fix these things in the most hamfisted, disrespectful, and hypocritical means possible. Even though I made it very clear early on in the relationship that these things would NEVER change. She continued on anyway, one second being the most loving creature on the planet, and the next, she was being the Wicked Witch of the West, trying to "fix" me.

Might as well have fun while you're here user

Too clingy dude. Back off. Don't text for a few days. Smash and dash

I've been dating my girl for three years and she broke up with me twelve days ago, for a month
She was trying to call it "taking a break" but i didn't let either of us pussy out of it like that, its a breakup
She doesn't like my poor work tendencies and critical attitude
She often feels like she can't have fun with me

During this month she's considering whether she wants to continue to pursue our relationship towards marriage. I was stubborn before but now I want to change myself and please her, because she's right. I have 3 more weeks to think about the appeal I'm going to make to her after our month is over. In the meantime I'm journaling my thought progression, taking my online summer classes, and exercising.

She never liked me to shave my head, so right when she dropped it on me I shaved it off like I had been wanting. I don't think its going to be as long as I was estimating when I did it, so that will be part of the conversation...

Thanks for giving me blog space

He probably is. Thats why i never asked for her to come back or even try to stop her from leaving.

Learn from this man anons

That seems pretty accurate. I knew something was off for the last month before we broke up. Plus her friend ahe probably was asking advice from is the type of breaks up with her bf twice a month.

>sitting on the bus
>hot girls get on
>coming towards me
>what if they say something to me
>almost have a panic attack
>walk past me
>hear them laughing in the back of the bus
>silently sit by myself the rest of the way
>get home and immediately make a greentext about how much i love them

>you can change to please other people

You've got a lot to learn bud, I wish you luck all the same.

It's good you are trying to improve. But I bet you can't count the dicks she gets this month on each of your fingers.

Not him but agree with you, however, sometimes it takes someone else to give you a wake up call to realize you need to change

I was deliberate in writing "and please her, because she's right"

This user is memeing, kinda. She will be hooking up this month to see what else is out there and what she can pull, even if she's not slutty millennial trash. So keep that in mind while you're writing in your diary and
>improving for her

fucking boomers I swear

we're Christian

The first guy I ever dated talked about his ex the entire time we were dating. He'd ask me questions then answer on her behalf, like "how do you feel about cursing? well [she] hated it." He'd tell me things I really didn't need to know like the first time she got her period or when she lost her virginity. We'd be talking or doing something unrelated and he'd randomly bring her up.It made me feel like shit but it was my first relationship so who knew how it was supposed to go.

After much fighting and jealousy, we finally broke up. I did the thing that everyone says not to do and checked his facebook page a couple weeks later. His new profile pic was the two of them back together.

>tfw you weren't just a rebound, but an intermission
>tfw you wasted your first relationship
>tfw people talk fondly of their first loves
>tfw you can't lift your insecurities away

Your dubs tell me God may be with you, but I'm skeptical. Are you virgins? Are you in college or other areas where she's surrounded by viable alternatives/cocks?

That doesn't change anything. Some of the biggest whores I've met were Christian.

Same, I know that empty helpless feeling. Feeling trapped too scared to kill myself because I'm terrified of nothingness but everyday is painful living, constantly think about how I fucked up good relationships and made some decent girls cynical. I tend to drink to deal with the constant feeling of emptiness and not knowing who I am because of constant persona changes that I dont even notice at first. Also having comorbid panic disorder sucks and pushes me to the bottle even more. Even my dreams are like torture to me, constantly dream about the one that broke my heart the first time and triggered it all. I cant wait to be done with this confusing ride.

We are celibate
Not in college for the summer
They weren't obedient

Further questions-
Are there any other men in her life besides father/brothers (not niggers)? Think hard. Gay friends? Beta orbiters? Work friends?

Bub I didn't ask if you were celibate I asked if you were virgins

we are virgins as a direct result of celibacy

I find myself talking about my ex on dates and shit but I think it's cause I spent 4 years with her so some stories just involve her. sucks cause I feel like it shouldn't be that big of a deal but I understand how others have a problem with it. but talking about personal shit like sex and stuff is just retarded. would never do that.

and don't be insecure. otherwise you'll never be the girl that our ex can't shut up about

>when you see someone who is far stronger than you and looks better and has been lifting for half the time on Veeky Forums

this is a wake up call for me

i've let myself down

i haven't tried my best

iktf Borderlinebro. Every waking moment of my life I'm bogged down by the continual guilt of having abused and ruined so many of the women that I loved in the only way I knew how to love.

Every dream I have is a nightmare that repeats itself over and over.

May one day we have either the strength to go through with it or to fade into nothingness and rot.

Pro tip: don't mention her by name, just be like 'an ex gf did/said X'. Makes it seem you're over her, wasn't your only gf (if that's the case) and you're comfortable with yourself. Granted if your current girl never ever mentions her ex, even in context, I'd avoid stories involving yours. I also wouldn't start a conversation on the basis of something about your ex, only use if topically relevant.

Sound advice. Saying "ex" kind of dehumanizes them too

>caring about women

Op this makes you weak

>Breakups can't hurt even if you do the dumping

That's better. You're in a tight spot but she's probably not out slurping down Chad's pizza flavored semen. I could be wrong. You can probably get this bitch back if you want her, keep the upper hand though. Emphasize how you changed for yourself, but she made you aware of it. There is nothing in this world more repellant to a woman than desperation, followed closely by the knowledge that you'll never leave. You need to demonstrate and maintain standards.

>Go to dermatologist for acne
>She prescribes me something other than accutane
RRRrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

didn't even think of it like that but yeah I always call her ex. pretty sure I never mention her name at all actually. we just did a lot together so like I said sometimes relevant stories just involve her so it's like don't contribute or contribute but technically talk about ex. like I said I don't see it as a big deal cause I'm 100% over the relationship. it's been over longer than we were together so it's like just like my history. not something I currently deal with

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for talking it through with me

what

Veeky Forums has always helped me when I posted my pathetic feel stories, surprisingly

>go to reddit
>post my story on /r/depression
>downvotes
>mfw after seeing Veeky Forums actually helping me