If I were to wear weighted clothing everyday, would I get stronger like in my Animes?

If I were to wear weighted clothing everyday, would I get stronger like in my Animes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted_clothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was wondering about this as well. I have a fight coming up and in the middle of the fight I want to take off my weighted clothes and beat his ass

>what is google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted_clothing

No, once you take it off it throws off the body, which is used to being at the added weight. As a result, it slows your metabolism and increases your appetite in order to put on the equivalent weight, completely de-toning you.

>1 poster
Absolutely pathetic samefag

Hahhahahahaha
I almost made this mistake once too, good thing I can make new IPs on phone

>tripfags call samefags pathetic

Seems good for bulking. What if Im in a middle of fight and I take it off, will I be super fat?

>he does it again

>DE TONING YOU

Kill yourself weeb.

>In the Kurt Vonnegut short story Harrison Bergeron, physically strong individuals are weighted down with weights of varying heaviness in accordance to the individuals' strength. This is done to handicap them and make them physically "equal" to a normal person.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron

>mfw this could be reality one day

>Sensory integration therapy, a popular therapy for children with autism and other developmental disabilities
>therapy for children with autism

Brehs?!

From what I understand, weight clothing is a meme and will wreck your joints, especially if worn for extended periods of time.

Just lift weights. If you want to be fast and teleport behind people focus more on progressing more explosive lifts.

What this user said

Weight clothing will ruin your joints. Your joints aren't made to carry around an extra 15-20 kg a day. There is a reason why all overweight people will get join problems eventually.

Wouldn't that just make them stronger? You get used to resistance relatively quickly.

I love all the crazy ass shit people used to train with.

well, i weighted 65kg and now i weight 92kg (4 years lifting + 8 cycles) and my joints are fine

4 years mate, when they talk about these issues you gotta look over the horizon a little. Just as a fat person will probably not have a heart attack before 25, but before 40... you get my point

Train in otherworld x 1f and you should be good famalia

>ten times earth's gravity

Hell no.

>ywn be strongfat Goku mode

It hurts.

yeah but you need to run like naruto

you are retarded

>not de toning after an unsuccessful cut
can't let those dangerous partial tones hang around bruh

Don't like Don't share.. Realy

Killer in Canada realy ... in Str HEOLP HELP REALY PLS HEL

Wat

Oh god....

At first I thought this is some sort of bad troll, but this fact makes it actually really sad

Bad joints?

I used to be fat and struggled with any kind of cardio

Started my training with a 20kg weighted chest and 2kg gloves

Honestly it helped as a starter but for long term use its a meme you're applying additional weight on your knees for a long term period

Also the chest piece tends to restrict breathing

Wait, how do you know?

Won't lie...I fell for this HARD when I was younger (preteens through teens). I was obsessed with finding the best weighted gear in order to make a full suit. Thank God that crap is so expensive, or I might have done some serious damage to my body.

If you have a calisthenics based routine, a weight vest can be extremely invaluable. Just be careful not to over load yourself by huge increments or do a ton of plyometrics or other jumping exercises without building up to them.

Anything else really isn't worth the money. Belts and shorts can be cumbersome and wrist/ankle weights will throw off your sense of weight distribution. Any benefits they might have can easily be achieved with dumbbells.

Top kek

Check out the sirens of titan bro it's god tier