>bulk or cut
>Self-wallowing and pity
>why skinnyfat is the worst mode ever
>Diet tips
>laugh at each other's weak lifts
Et al.

Post you're experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/
startingstrength.com/articles/clarification_rippetoe.pdf
skinnyfattransformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Oskar-Faarkrog-Transformation.jpg
nyti.ms/2abkFN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kick-starting with an article bashing SS and advocating low weight- high rep (so basically the devil)
>skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/

that's not skinny-fat you stupid FUCK

that's plain fat. Anyone with functional eyes can tell that, even with the most flattering clothes.

bumbing

Reporting in

Narrow shoulders, big head and belly, also 178cm only. Literally subhuman tier.

cutting for like 2 months now. lost almost 8kg.
Gonna continue until i reach the low end of normal weight, then start bulking

startingstrength.com/articles/clarification_rippetoe.pdf

YNDTP

you look normal

Daily Reminder that skinnyfat (atleast the skinyfat most of you have) is the average male body.

As a skinnyfat manlet, this is what happens when you do a bulk for your first three months of lifting then attempt to flex. Pic is from last June.

and being average is the worst thing a man can be

>Daily Reminder that skinnyfat (atleast the skinyfat most of you have) is the average nu-male body.
corrected

oops, forgot

If I eat at maintenance + lift moderately, can I built muscle (and perhaps lose fat)?

skinnyfat is the same as tallshort

gtfo and workout

woo. skinnyfat guys deserve some love [spoiler]self depreciation[/spoiler] too.

also cut or bulk

you're just fat, cut and lift with a high-ish protein intake to recomp.

oh hell, the madman made it

skinnyfattransformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Oskar-Faarkrog-Transformation.jpg

I'm always afraid that cutting is going to deplete the small amount of muscle I have desu

Thanks for the advice, I'll get on that as soon as I find a job, much appreciated

Best choice for a skinnyfat is to maintain or leanbulk while lifting. No cutting bs. Do NOT forget to lift. Its stupid how i actually say that but you'd be surprised how many people bulk or cut without lifting.

t. Former skinnyfat

I had better results aesthetically as a beginner with a bodybuilding routine(8-12 reps)

Not sure about how devilish it really is

nyti.ms/2abkFN4

>I'm always afraid that cutting is going to deplete the small amount of muscle I have desu
but that is completely overblow.
sure if you are a bodybuilder then cutting is gonna fuck with that, but otherwise even intermediate lifters shouldnt lose too much bodymass while cutting, if they enough protein.

I actually never had to even deload whilecutting.

average under modern Western conditions == sick

don't think I'm saying average is a good thing

but self-hating and having body dysmorphia isn't healthy either