Lifting weights is such a waste of time for vain people with no lives

>lifting weights is such a waste of time for vain people with no lives
>i'd rather just not worry about how i look, eat whatever i want, and actually enjoy life
>hey, want some cheap junk food, HFCS and to watch television for the next 5 hours?

actually being fat and lazy is good strategy to end your misery earlier than the others

>you spend almost 10 hours a week working out?
>think of all the better things you could be doing with that time, like learning a second language, studying a course, playing an instrument
>me? no i don't do any of those things, i don't have time. I just got off work now i have to meet my friends at the bar for a few hours, then the game is on tonight, not sure who is playing but it's gonna be a great game, i think it's NBA, or is it NHL? Gotta get to bed after that so i can go out for breakfast tomorrow before work and read the paper for a few hours, my daily morning routine!

>You know user, when you get old, all that muscle will turn to FAT!

being a grandpa and getting mired by grandaughter is my dream.

hope i will only have daughters, i cant imagine a son of mine ever amounting to anything.

What do you mean user? this is a very healthy dinner, you don't really need to eat that much meat really, no more than one piece of lean meat no larger than a deck of cards a day. and you eat so much meat that a few healthy vegetarian meals will be good for you

>tfw you get in noticeably better shape
>tfw you're still in DYELsville
>tfw people start commenting on your diet and give you their expert nutrition advice
>tfw people start asking you about their juicing cleanse challenge fad of the month

Literallywhy.jpg

I never even talk about the gym.

>>tfw people start commenting on your diet and give you their expert nutrition advice
usually people who look like this too

>you know, user, you don't have to lift so much weight
>you know, you can just go the gym and lift little weights, you'll build muscle anyway
>you are going to destroy your bones and your back if you keep going like this

>Lifting heavy weights is really dangerous user
>why not lift less weights and just do more "reps"?
>that's what the really big bodybuilders do!

I want to kill myself every time i see a pretty girl

why my friend

>what why wont you play vida with me in the morning
>come on you'll just miss one day
>ever since you started lifting you've become a real jerk.

People at work always try to guilt me into going out to drink and have fun. They say I'm boring and they wish I didn't work out.

panda link?

Envy.

go drink wtf

im swole af and I go out drinking with work buddies and RL buddies all the time

just dont drink beer, drink hard liquor. If you are a calorie counting faggot - I agree with them.

Well I'm only two months in. I don't want to shit anything up right at the beginning.

>nah man I don't have time to go to the gym
>hey man you finished new season of ________ yet?
>The new season came out yesterday why haven't you finished it yet?

Everybody has time for stupid shit, no one has time to better themselves. Fuck 2016.

I used to be that person. Now I just see it in other people and it sucks.

Just wanted to say this. When you're still starting out, I'd say it's more important to keep some discipline instead of destroying what little gains you've made with drinking or "having fun".
>implying my coworkers are fun
>implying I'm not having more fun lifting my babbyweight at the gym cooking healthy meals and actually trying to improve myself

>drinking the estrogen jew

Not sure if you misunderstood me. I agree with you. I was saying I'm not going to mess with my progress by drinking with them.

Yes, so am I should've replied to the other dude who told you to go out drinking.

There are only 2 ways you can shit anything up at the start..
>stopping
>shitty form

a few hundred calories or some shit every here and there is not the difference between a fitness model and being obese.

The way I see it, I've been a fat fuck for basically my whole life. It's not going to hurt me to abstain from such things for a while. I don't get why people are so pushy about this.

People are pushy because it's all they know. It's their crutch for social interaction, I'm not trying to be edgy here but it's true. People rely so much on alcohol to facilitate social interactions it's staggering.

Moderation is the key bro. If you're trying to lay off it to give yourself a head start then all the best. Just don't feel like you need to hold off on social drinking because you're dieting.. Depending on where you live, an easy way to get out of drinking is volunteering to be a designated driver, but then you probably have to deal with drunk fuckwits in your car...

Why do skinnyfat males repulse me more than landwhale women?