/ACG/ Autismo cure general

ITT we post books that cure autismo.
I'll start. This book is very good if you cringe at pickup lines etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

nb.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butter face
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/butterface
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another one, this one helps more with self-worth and general life than with women.

i liked the first half of this book. it was interesting and everything but the second half really goes downhill imo. the stuff on humour is really bad and cringey.

but yeah, first half is basically what most people are reading it for so it's good.

I didn't get to the second half yet. I don't have a problem with my sense of humor thank god, I'm pretty witty.
But the first half seems very good, basically what my friends were telling me all along explained in a more understandable way.

Can you give me more information about this other than "it's good"?

I've read it last month for the second time and I have to disagree on so many things. The first time I've read it I thought it was awesome, best PUA book ever. But today, after lots of my own experience with women I do not value it as before.

I'm not hating and suggest everyone to read it. My opinion has just changed because lots of things are just contrary to my personal experience.

It explains to you how not to be a needy beta orbiter. If you are one, even slightly, read it.

Swallow the redpill and become Chad.

yeah within reason it is good. i got the impression that despite the "this isn't a pua book", he was still selling it like one. he was still catastrophising every encounter that you had that didn't follow his steps "if you showed xyz, then move on", he was very quick to lump every girl into the same thought patterns even though guys who fuck the most girls will always have girls they've just never been able to fuck. plus there was his advice about needing to have an opinion on everything, which will just breed ignorant and retarded comments and give off nothing but insecurity. i'd rather say "i don't have much of an opinion about politics, i don't care for it" than some length spiel about some leader or something and just be wrong about everything.

within reason, and generally i think it holds water because it's basically "have a strong self-identified personality, don't compromise it for a girl, don't hound the girl with messages and become needy".

reading it atm and it's okay except I don't like how it says 95% women will never like you and you can't do anything about that. This sort of defeatism helps noone. To the contrary, it sets you on the path to accept your shortcomings instead of working on them. Same old feel-good-stay-comfortable bullshit that's being peddled by the mass media.

>books that cure autismo.
It's not a book, and I have not been diagnosed with autism, but I certainly used to fit the >afraid of girls and people part of the autism meme:

>>/soc/tinder

seriously!

At some point I just said >fuck it, and made an account and essentially ran on remote control by /soc/, and well, I kinda made it…

>Fucked girls 10 years younger than me (dont worry, legal, I just almost became a wizard)
>Fucked women 10 years older than me
>Now have an 8/10 fit gf
>much happier and not much autismo anymore

well, you can and should work on things that you can change
you cannot change certain things about your body, so you should work on accepting them
yeah tinder is dreadful where I live
actually most Dutch girls are either cow mode, fridge mode, or quite daft

I'm moving to Holland next year, which city or uni has the best grills ?

The Rational Male
No More Mr. Nice Guy
48 Laws of Power
The Manual

OP where the fuck do I get that for free? Iv'e searched for ages

Lol fuck that shit. Just read Models. The author read all of those and incorporates the useful stuff into his book. If you're unironically reason. 48 laws of power, you're a faggot.

Sign up for Audible. It's free for 30 days no strings attached, you can cancel whenever you want, no charges. Your first audiobook is free. Use that to get Models. You can still listen to your already "purchased" audiobooks with a cancelled Audible account.

bookzz

just search the name and "pdf"

i found one within 20 seconds

Both are very basic meme tier books user but not bad place to start.

> have so much autismo i need a book to cure it
> cant google the book because am autismo

just b urslef

well unis are fine because there are people from other countries
otherwise its the land of fat butterface high test girls and skinnyfat lanklet chads
what would you read next?

trying to cure autismo with books is autismo

also /ACG/ is not a thing, I'm sorry but you really seem to suffer from severe autismo my friendo

Well, you can either go to a therapist or read about psychology yourself. Just like you can get a PT or read Starting Strength. It's a matter of preference and whether you think people who think are qualified are actually idiots.

you know butterface means a girl has a hot body, right?

no it doesnt retard it means ugly face, nothing to do with the body

kys for wasting double trips

What do I say when someone calls me good looking? Do I say thanks or that they're good looking too?

Compliments are a bitch.

it means hot body ´but her face´ fucknugget

>yeah i know

If you like fat/muscular ass, thighs and calves than they are hot. They have good fat distribution genetics and they bike a lot.
Just give an honest complement. If you can't think of one, don't force yourself, girls can pick it up and will cringe.

No, you stupid, stupid cunt. No.

"I get that a lot"

fite me irl

reading this now, it reads like its written by/for morons who need everything spelled out a dozen times
the actual content, rather than presentation, seems ok though

nb.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butter face

yeah I'm not a fan of the style, but it reads quite easily

>urban dictionary

Mind specigying what you don't agree with? Most of it is just plain common sense.

Nice triple dubs

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/butterface

>dude, truth is like a social construct dude, everything is subjective, dude, how can words be real if our eyes aren't real?

>urban dicktionary
>objective

wow what a retard

>fat butterface high test girls
Sounds perfect. I have a thing for great asses with an average/ugly face

Just be sincerley greatful or thank them in like a cocky way such as "i know" or "thanks for noticing" etc..

Look at this fucking ignorant fool.

>thank them in like a cocky way such as "i know" or "thanks for noticing"

Definitely don't do this.

Just say thanks or smile at them to let them know you recognize and appreciate their compliment.

>Contraction of "but her face" (as in: "Everything about her is great, ... but her face.").

Holy shit I'm retarded

same, found mine on bookz

What's the next step user?

Yeah i would probably not tell an autismo to do this but if your confident/charming comes off very well.

>Just say thanks or smile at them to let them know you recognize and appreciate their compliment.
tfw when you will never be charming.

You're the worst type of retarded. The type who is so adamant or fixiated on their own point of view that they won't even listen to others. You're probably 17 though

Imagine if someone called Don Draper handsome.

Would he say "I know" or "thanks for noticing"?

Definitely not.

And how would you take it if you called a girl cute or beautiful and she fucking said "I know"? You'd think she's a self-absorbed cunt.

Prometheus Rising
Introduction to Magic
Kybalion
Nag Hammadi Scriptures
The Golden Bough
The History of Religious Ideas
The Sacred and the Profane
Philokalia
Ladder of Divine Ascent
Rig Veda

Don't get into this cycle of reading book after book you will only confuse yourself. Once you actually get into situations of approaching or talking to girls you will overanalyse trying to make it perfect and instead ot will cripple you, i know i've been there. Take action bro, start your habits now

It is you who is the stupid cunt

cheers lads
Where? Iv'e found the summaries and free samples but never the full thing

No because Don Draper is a differant kind of charsimatic/charming he's more of the laid back type.

Think of like a robert downey jr type, if he responded to it with something like "i know" or "thanks for noticing", wouldn't that make you feel good?

It all depends on your style/personality user what works for one person might not for another. I prefer the cocky/funny doesn't take himself to seriously, you might find that works better for you.

I don't know the link but i can email it you if you want

and I mean
Models: Attract Women Through Honesty
Mark Manson not Models: A Comprehensive Guide to Attracting Women

Or like Bender from Futurama
Real people do not behave like that, only spergs who thing behaviours on TV are those of actual people behave like that.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about, you're just an autismo giving other autismos advice.

Why would the fact that it's a celebrity nean that you can't look up to certain traits?

I do not remember all points I disagree with.

- Social proof
It is a bigger factor than he describes it in his book. I cant remember what he wrote but I can assure you it is big. If I enter my regular bar and most of the people greet me like a family member they've not seen in a long time women who are new in that bar will be interested/attracted. First impressions guys. It makes approaching them so much easier and they are way more receiptive.

- Vulnerability
What I agree with is that you should not be afraid to take risks and have boundaries/standards. If she says something you do not agree with, disagree. If she act disrespectful, call her out on it. But he goes even further and says you should open up, show your true self with all your insecurities and flaws. A quality woman will accept you, all other women will not and you are not wasting time with them. The problem with this approach is that some of us just want to fuck a hot chick and we are not looking for interesting quality women that could be our soulmates. We sometimes just want raw sex. So showing her vulnerability, our weaknesses, could cockblock ourselves. He calls it a waste of time dealing with manipulative women, but he has a different mindset on this whole thing. He wants to fuck women and talk interesting things with them. I sometimes just want to fuck that petite bar girl with the fat ass. Raw sex. If she turns out to be a cool chick, great. If not, who cares we had sex. And sex with naive, stupid, crazy chicks is terrific.

The other problem I have with his views on vulnerability is the possible aftermath. Let's pretend you've dated a quality woman for a year and suddenly you break up. In this year you opened up, showed her your vulnerability and weaknesses. You loaded her guns for the aftermath. If it is a bad break up women give you hell. All the shit you did and said will be used against you. Friends or family, be prepared that they will get whiff of your 'vulnerability'.

because you have no idea how he behaves when cameras are off, when cameras are on he is not his real self obviously

>because you have no idea how he behaves when cameras are off, when cameras are on he is not his real self obviously
Like are you actually autistic or just plain retarded? What the fuck does what he's like when the cameras are off have to do with anything? I am merely making an example of good social behaviour that can actually work and charm an audience.

I want to add that showing vulnerability is killing her attraction. Just have a look how women behave if their partnes is sick or bed-ridden, even for a short period of time. They despise it. So no need to talk about the time you were bullied or how your ex cheated on you. No need to ask for help if you are feverish or broke your leg. It is just nature that as soon as the man shows he is not able to 'support' or 'protect' her like he used to, her pussy dries up.

Emulating other people is retarded. Why would you be a copycat follower? You probably have no own personality if you want to do this.

>pre-meditated douchebaggery
>good social behavior

>Emulating other people is retarded. Why would you be a copycat follower? You probably have no own personality if you want to do this.
Man user you really are killing me. Don't you get it? YOU ARE NOT COPYING ANYONE YOU ARE MERELY ADOPTING POSITIVE TRAITS.

It works though. Maybe you don't like it but that's the thing with charisma, it's polarizing.

>The other problem I have with his views on vulnerability is the possible aftermath. Let's pretend you've dated a quality woman for a year and suddenly you break up. In this year you opened up, showed her your vulnerability and weaknesses. You loaded her guns for the aftermath. If it is a bad break up women give you hell. All the shit you did and said will be used against you. Friends or family, be prepared that they will get whiff of your 'vulnerability'.
OR you are just honest about yourself to everyone, friends and family included

>adopting
>not copying
I think I know whose the retard. Are you German?

I do that when friends or peolpe i´ve know for a while compliment me. Don´t think I would do it with strangers though

You don't have autism. Yeah on the surface it's "just" chan comedy, but really what you're doing is you trivialize your actual problems by likening yourself to people with legit brain disorder because it's more funny that way and you don't have to take it seriously then even though you ARE seriously emotionally stunted and have horrendous social and flirting/dating skills because you were bullied or you experienced abandonment too many times as a kid and the attractive girls and cool kids didn't want anything to do with you and you were never the most handsome guy so life sucked in general and you retreated into your little shell and sat it out and now you're asking what books cure "AUTISMO" like you caught something from your trip to latin america. No nigger you just got fucked over by life. Stand up for yourself and never think your problems are not important enough or that you aren't important. It was never your fault either.

>OR you are just honest about yourself to everyone, friends and family included

Unnecessary drama and stress. There are things you should keep to yourself, even with family and friends.

bullshit. sticking your neck out on the line is CRUCIAL for female attraction

>Social proof
Yeah what you've described is definitely a factor whether it be at a bar, party, club, etc.. or people you meet through social circles. If a girl sees you as low social value that will decrease your attractiveness.

never had a problem with it. any examples of what could happen?

Well, it was my fault that I was a hamplanet.
And I know I don't really have autism. I just need to build my self-worth again and these books help. I actually was really confident when I was fat, and had many girlfriends. Two years ago something broke in me and I lost 125 pounds, but my head has not recovered yet. But thanks for the nice words.

damn son that is a rare as pepe

>tfw the abandonment was real but i've always been friends with the really popular and attractive people

hmmm

To further that point, social standing alone is worth more than looks imo, there's always that one ugly guy who has heaps of friends, and on the surface you just can't quite understand how he pulls women, but women see him as popular and fun to be around I guess

you see it in those videos where actors flock a guy and act like he's famous and girls become obsessed with him instantly desu.

imo the best thing to do for that is be fun, engaging and easy to get along with. even if you know noone at a party, if you're having fun and boisterous then you'll attract attention.

If you can't see the distinction between the two then you are definetly retarded.

You are probably the same guy in the thread who was certain he knew what butterface meant when in fact you were wrong and don't know shit.

I'm from the UK, be honest how old are you? I guess no older than 19

What a fagget, you just don't get it.

kek, I actually described most Dutch girls as butterface.
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to people who are descendants of colonial genocidal maniacs. such fake people without their own identity. I guess people in the UK also fall into this category.

oh and honestly I'm 29 :)

You know Tucker Max has basically put this whole lifestyle behind him because of how much of an asshole he was?

I'm not sure if you understood me correctly.

Example: One of my buddies grew up really poor. His family is lazy, alcoholic, in debt, stupid....trash. His family is trash.
He on the other hand is a hard working motherfucker. Ambitious as fuck. Today he owns his own company and makes really good money. He never revealed to his family that he is doing that good, because he knew this will cause major problems. His parents are going to ask him for money and just waste it on a fucking TV and booze instead of paying of their debt. No matter what you do, giving them money or not, it causes drama. There are people who are trapped in this vicious cycle of stupidity, accelerated by booze.

Every single maneurism, affectation, figure of speech etc etc you have, you picked up from someone else.

Damn user that's good and i've definitely seen it happen on more than a few occasions, the ugly but confident funny guy goes around making everyone laugh and have a good time and for some reason women seem to be drawn to him. Or women will be talking about a guy i know who is average/ugly but full of personality and women will describe him as "hot". Maybe it's because they see then as high value.

ok, well yeah but that doesn´t sound like people i would stay in contact with, family or not

Yes, but I don't watch TV and decide "I want to be like that TV character".

or being honest about experiences can lead to trouble if people end up feeling bad for you or something.

the last thing you want is some sympathy shit.

>Well, I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to people who are descendants of colonial genocidal maniacs. such fake people without their own identity. I guess people in the UK also fall into this category.
and the netherlands don´t?

I'm not Dutch. I don't like Dutch neither.

>fake people without their own identity.
You know what you sound like user?

You are talking about shit about something you don't understand, i'm no expert but i'm talking about what has worked for me.

where do you come from?