Is this a world record?

242lbs weighted pullup:
instagram.com/p/BH-qo3Rg1On/?taken-by=powerexplosive
dude also has 440lbs bench, 220lbs strict OHP and 265lbs pushpress OHP at 180cm and 172lbs BW

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHdHHAYgjxS/?taken-by=powerexplosive
instagram.com/p/BG6-0m1mhd6/?taken-by=powerexplosive
youtube.com/watch?v=L9OysMeBSek
youtube.com/watch?v=gmCtEaZiVxg
youtube.com/watch?v=3s6YZZQ3OuA
instagram.com/p/BBVwzNsmhfL/
instagram.com/p/BBuytnjGhVd/
instagram.com/p/BBlJ0DemhYD/
instagram.com/p/BFRJt0CGhS_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually don't know. I want to say it's probably not a world record, but at that BW who knows. I don't know of people who train for the heaviest weighted pull-up, but apparently they exist.

It might be, but only because no-one really tracks or otherwise pays attention to weighted pullups as a record lift.

I don't know if he'd actually be the strongest (however you want to measure it, and that's a can of worms in itself) but its pretty damn impressive.

I can do two plate for reps as a natty so I can imagine getting on gear and doing at least 80 kg

No. We have been through this enough. Stop posting this shit question on here.

>leg momentum
>no chest to bar
>close grip
By no world record standarts this was a full pull-up. Impressive nontheless.

people say he's natty, he did participate in a powerlifting competition and beat the spain junior record in bench-press with a 420lb lift, also he is 180cm and weights 79kg so he probably is natty.
If he took gear he would be a monster because his training level is insane.

>242lbs weighted pullup
No.

This just reeks of this faggot shilling himself

looket it up, the record with guiness judges is 206lbs that dude also barely only passed the chin on top of the bar, and this is in fact the heaviest unofficial record.
is he called the judges he could easily beat that for sure, that is 209.5 doing isometric work
instagram.com/p/BHdHHAYgjxS/?taken-by=powerexplosive

After a certain point it becomes a matter of comfort.

I decided to switch to the one arm chin.

erch...the guy is lame
instagram.com/p/BG6-0m1mhd6/?taken-by=powerexplosive
>all this momentum
If i wanted to see a half pull-up half hippidy-hop i would ask for it.

Also pls link to the guiness guy with 206.
Then again the guiness book guys are a joke.
Just look at this "world record" from mike chang
youtube.com/watch?v=L9OysMeBSek
If you would be on a competition and someone would do pullups like this, you wouldn't grand him points for this, would you?
Thats what i mean- that the guiness guys say it's a "record" does not nessecerally mean that it is by any other sports-competitive standarts.

Im sure both CAN do good form pullup (chang and that instagramguy). But they are not doing them in their videos.

Can you stop? Your shitty English is making it painfully obvious you are that spanish faggot.

This guy is just like those skinny-fags at the gym that claim to squat high weights but when you look at their form, thei just go about 2-3 inches down with their asses and come up again.
If you did not do it with proper form, you did not do it.

here is the link to the guiness record: youtube.com/watch?v=gmCtEaZiVxg
also powerexplosive trains for stregnth and you can't reach all your strength potential in moves like the pullup or biceps curl without cheating in extreme weights, without this you don't progress. You do perfect form on weights you control.
obviously he can do it without momentum with weights like 210lbs
you sure can lift as much with perfect form
youtube.com/watch?v=3s6YZZQ3OuA

>tells me right in the face that he cheated
So why are we talking about this anymore?
>You do perfect form on weights you control.
Well obviously he cant even "control" 105kg

>Tries to do damage controll by telling me how good he is in another discipline
What the fuck? Man you are embarrassing yourself. Just stop with these threads and accept that this guy is strong, but not as strong as he claimes to be.

Also the record holders form was MUCH cleaner, even if he really just got his chin over the bar. But as i said, guiness records do not have too high standarts, when it comes to form

That video was posted here ages ago, I remember that.

His form could be way better, I'm sure OP is that instagram guy.

Yep. Me too. And him or one of his deluded faggot fans even commented under the record holders video, that he could do 110 Kg, when in you can clearly see that this guy cant even get the 105 up without leg momentun

Where is momentum here:
instagram.com/p/BBVwzNsmhfL/
instagram.com/p/BBuytnjGhVd/
Change mind or you will never be as strong, when u see someone strong don't try to take it away from him pointing out his faws
instagram.com/p/BBlJ0DemhYD/
instagram.com/p/BFRJt0CGhS_/

I am now 90% sure you are this spanish guy himself. But let me bite, cause im to lazy to learn for my exams anyway.

1 link: 97,5 kg. Looking WAY better! No leg momentum. A little of the head at the end. This still does not look "controlled".
2 link: 100kg. If you can't see the momentum here, you must be blind. Im not even going to point it out for you.

The other two:
What are you trying to do with posting these?
You could post some vids about him streching as well. May look good. Still has nothing to do with the topic.

>when u see someone strong don't try to take it away from him pointing out his faws
I don't want to take anything away from you. You are strong. Just not as strong as you claim to be. If you can't do the pull-up controled and without momentum (meaning, keeping the same speed till the end, not only the first 2/3) you are not strong enough for it. It's as simple as that.

Also your threads are annoying since you get told these things everytime but you won't learn from them

explosivo tio, deja de roidearte y lo mismo llegarás a algo. Que pareces un condón lleno de nueces.

english please