I need some diet help

I need some diet help.

I've read the sticky. But I am still struggling. Reading what you are supposed to eat is all well and good, but I am having a hard time with the practical application day-to-day.

I have made a lifestyle change and have been hitting the iron, doing manual labor every day for cardio, and I haven't eaten a single empty carb for over a week.

But I feel tired. Malnutrition-ed. Weak. And just.. off. My shit has been soft, separated not quite diarrhea but not solid.

Yesterday I ate Salad for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, salmon and cod, corn and beans for afternoon dinner, spinach salad with mixed nuts, peppers, onion, cucumber for evening because I was hungry again, and some blackberries, raspberries, melon, and a protein bar as snacks.

Today I was too tired to get up early to make breakfast so I grabbed a pack of beef jerky, some string cheese and a Gatorade on my way to work. Now I am shaky and am again not feeling 100%.

What am I doing wrong? I was thinking about getting some protein powder because I don't think I'm getting enough with how much I am working out.

Help me /fit. You're my only hope.

>I've read the sticky.
I didn't read your post

>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I read only this part

>I haven't eaten a single empty carb for over a week.
obviously you
> feel tired. Malnutrition-ed. Weak.

keto isnt for fatasses. It's for people who are already in great shape and want to shred down to sub 10% BF

Thanks bud. You're so fucking alpha it makes me wet

>falling for the carbs are bad meme

Eat some fucking bread you cuck. You need carbs and fiber.

Okay I will pick up some whole grain bread on the way home, thanks

Intermittent fasting.

Do not eat bread, get your carbs from potatoes, rice, legumes, fruits and veggies.

I recommend eating oats and legumes, they are super filling.

Also eat enough micronutrients (fruits and veggies), don't be malnourished.

Great ty, that's more in line with what I;ve read

Nice I will pick some up

Don't eat fucking bread! Get oats

Nice meme. Rice is just as bad, if not worse, than bread.

>keto isnt for fatasses. It's for people who are already in great shape and want to shred down to sub 10% BF

No, this is totally backwards. Keto is PRECISELY for fatasses and NOT for advanced cutting.

Keto is basically "rehab" for your sugar addiction, which you DO have if you are a fatty. If you're already doing pretty well, then keto will still work for burning fat, but it will kill your intensity in the gym.

just go talk to your doctor and tell him you need to lose some weight. Veeky Forums is the last place you want to go for real advice on exercise and nutrition. lirk a day and you'll realize we're here to circle jerk over who has the shittiest life and try to convince ourselves we're not gay even tho we obsess over chix with dix.

OATS
A
T
S

yeah but its like 30 bucks a visit in co pay and they will just send me to some nutritionist my insurance probably wont even cover. i poorfag

sounds good i'll get some steel cut

Again with this shit about how bad bread is.
This is an international forum. Don't assume we all have a fucked up bread culture as you americans.
Here in germany you can buy a lot of bread that is very benefitial for strenghtraining.

Yeah but I'm American so that doesn't help me. Our bread is like cake.

Unless you wanna ship me some good bread from Germany I will just avoid it since I don't know what to look for.

speak for yourself homosex robot

Retard you dont hit the iron, you pull or push it.

Oh my god do not eat oats eat pasta instead

I thought keto was specifically for fatasses?