Am I doing it right guys?

Two more days till payday.

Why are you eating on the floor?

Lol hamburglar tryina get swole

No furniture.

Explain bro

Homesteading/squatting

sold them to buy meat and proteins

This is the first time I've ever inspected a BK pattie after being cooked and I have to say these little balls of fat are unsettling

This

Looks like my place OP, I've been sleeping on the floor for 3 months and have absolutely no furniture anymore because I had to sell it because I have no income

That's fucking disgusting.

wtf? how do non-broke people willingly eat these?

WTF? I literally had a whopper with no bun hours ago and I clearly remember it looking nothing like that. That one looks like the one I got if I forgot it in the fridge for 2 weeks. Gross.

>Yeah its just leftover fat n grease that didnt burn or fall off in the broiler...and built up on the bottom of the duke units (tan warmer trays) but didnt fall off completely...I worked there for 3 years...there is alot worse trust me lol that little bit of build up is ok

wtf the whoppers i ate in europe looked nothing like this
wtf america

I can relate bro. I'm a little bit better off now that I scored part time in fast food but if the owner ever catches wind of me being here its back to my tent.

My fridge

Did u make hamburgers from dog food?

The burgers are worse.

>100% Angus beef

If that's acutally angus beef it's a real damn shame to let it get like this and a fucking waste of money to buy it.

>literal balls of fat

And this was just on the surface

If I may kindly ask, why is A QUARTER OF YOUR WALL MISSING?

Open them up, they have green inside them.
I remember that was he last time I ate at burgerbking.