Do you have tips to cheat on gf?...

Do you have tips to cheat on gf?? Since i got fit more women have been mirin and is impossible to hold the urge to penetrate them all

How you cheat on your gf? Do you have tricks? Advice?? Tell me brah

Kill yourself

be a man and end your relationship, little cunt.

Break up with her and fuck around with whoever.

Only alphas here boy

Just break up with her and fuck girls. You'd be pissed if she just went and fucked other guys, stop being a nigger.

Seconded.

kys faggot.

Just fuck them when you when an excuse to not be around your gf (work, school, visiting family, ect)
More than likely she cheats on you also, so feels no guilt and fuck away user.

same way you tell any other lie

if you get caught, deny deny deny

Dont hate bc im trying to get the best of both worlds, it is natural to want to impreganate as many woman as possible faggots... I just dont wanna leave my gf

Just do it. Just be wary about covering it, cos if she actually loves you and then finds out it's no fucking fun for anybody

travel and go to a party, is the safest way and also more satisfying

Don't fucking do it.

I'm not a white knight or something. I'm telling you to not do it because I've been there before.

>have a gf that really loves me
>a 10/10 (for my taste atleast) starts to hit on me
>after a few months of chatting / flirting, we end up on my place
>we start to fuck like rabbits
>this continues for a month
>try to conviece myself its just sex, try not to develop feels for her
>she does the same
>eventually we fall in love with each other
>I'm depressed when not around her, and very happy when I'm with her
>I'm still in relationship with my other gf
>now I have 2 gfs
>can't break up with my original gf, because I know I'm totally gonna ruin her life
>now I'm torn apart

wat do Veeky Forums?

This situation really makes me anxious and depressed.

I don't think I can keep up with this for long, because they will eventually find out about each other also.

>tell your gf you have a business trip or going to visit family in another town
>go to a town where girls are slutty and hot like california, miami, vegas shit like that
>spend a weekend there and go to a lot of parties
>drunk fuck as many girls as possible (condoms are a must, dst is an evidence that you're cheating)

leave the old gf, is the right thing for yourself

Lol I can't wait to see that dildo in your ass. You cheating cunt

The struggle is real user... Depends on how old are you i would just be selfish and think on my own happiness

Pretty much do whatever brings youi most amount of happiness. Even if that means to ruin someones life. People has to be strong in this cruel place we call life.

Just my opinion user good luck with that.

My original gf treated me better than even my own mother. I don't want to hurt her at all. The only reason I havent killed myself is because I know that will hurt her.

I know it was an asshole move to cheat on her, but our sex life is also dead (like sex once per 6 months)

What I haven't mentioned is that both gfs are MUCH older than me (I'm in my early 20s). Don't know if that plays any role

I feel you user same situation here, my gf lovess me is super sweet but our sex is not great at all.. In that case just see if the new gf cares about you that much if she does stay with new... People is going to get hurt in relationships thats a fact.

You made the mistake of involve feelings with you mistress bro.. But fck it man you are young do whatever brings you more pleasure you are not thinking in marriage yet

Keep both is the best of both worlds think about you not in others.... Download the app q vault to hide your text msgs from your gf

>wat do Veeky Forums?

Fuck off my board you normal faggot.

All jaded, semi-but not all the way committed-feminists. I know this because if you were guys you would realize that his gf is probably cheating on him also.

It's 2016, if you're a guy with a moderately attractive gf, she has literally hundreds of guys to choose from via social media. On top of that, women simply aren't as strong willed as men therefore it's much more difficult for them to be faithful. On top of THAT, women have less of a conscious than men so they don't feel near the same amount of guilt during/after cheating, this is because women in this day and age have inflated ego's thanks to social media likes and friends and so forth, therefore making them feel as though they DESERVE to not be tied to one guy when they can have as much as they want.

It's simple, say this is 1700. If you were born into royalty, and everyday you were given the option to fuck as many women as you wanted, and offered all the finest foods and clothing and gold and silver from around the world, you'd take it, right? Life being handed to you will eventually break down your regular-human ego and make you to think of yourself as something more than human, maybe even a god. Exactly.

So fellas, next time you are considering whether or not to cheat on your gf just remember that it's not unfair for you to do so, she's more than likely cheating on you so you're just leveling the playing field.

Have a nice day ladies.

If she loves you, lie and manipulate her into thinking that you would never do anything like and she doesn't trust you. Really convince her in both your speech and actions (still cheat, but do nice things) not just the standard "no baby never."

I guarantee this will work

1: Delete facebook and other social media.
2: Buy second phone. Be in the habit of not answering phone, because you don't want girl 1 calling you when you are with girl 2. Your current gf knows about your phone habits, so you may need to find a new gf to cheat on.
3: Cheat with someone in a different city. And don't use tinder.
4: Use condoms or STDs will eventually blow your cover. You can fuck one girl raw or even two if they both consider you their boyfriend and won't cheat on you. Risky though.
5: Don't have any pictures at all taken with any girls you are fucking
6: Stop masturbating, you need to fuck your gf too and be horny while doing it. Otherwise, she will know.
7: You need an alibi for every time you weren't with your gf. She will make smalltalk with you and if you freeze up, she will suspect stuff. Keep your story straight. This is where you will probably fuck up. Take notes if you have to, but not on your phone.

How much older?

And that's why I have never been attracted to "hot" girls. Instant turn off if a girl thinks she is hot shit.

I have a sister who models for Hollister and can confirm this is true. She doesn't even bring her wallet to bars cause guys buy her drinks.

I like cute, quiet girls.

Fuck me man that's my exact life right now except they both know each other.

Fuck off, degenerate

If you want advice

>it is natural to do this thing our culture generally frowns upon
>so I'm morally free to do it.

As shitty as this is, it's sadly extremely true. I got lucky enough to date a girl who I've been knowing for long enough to learn what kind of person she is before dating her. We were great friends in high school, and remained friends while we date other people and eventually got together years after we graduated. I couldn't imagine dating any of the sluts I met at uni, running around with their sorority sisters doing god knows what. Having a gf that wordlessly bends to your will and doesn't question what you say is pretty nice. But of course that's a foundation built long before we've been dating.

Delete fb and other social media. No tinder
Two phones
Shower between meeting them. Don't leave traces of showering
Don't fuck anyone where your gf lives
Alibi, always. Keep your stories straight.
Wear condoms with anyone but gf.
If gf starts suspecting, claim drug problems and back off any other girls.
You need to be able to disregard your gfs emotions

>California is a town

that was fucking damn, but i'm not american, neither i've been there so its less dumb

literal autism

>our sex life is also dead (like sex once per 6 months)

If she has no problem with that then she is probably not that into you anyway.

> both gfs are MUCH older than me

Man, I would dump them both (or keep one or both around as fuck buddies). Think about it - your new girl will stay hot for what, 5 more years? When you're in your mid 20's and she is 35 you will resent the fuck out of her. And long-term? When you are 35 you'll be in your prime pussy wrecking years, do you really want to be stuck with an old broad when you could be banging 20yo girls?

Yeah if they are old who cares they have hit.the wall.

Smart moves men. The bubbly sorority types are only short-term fun. Never, ever, try to tie one down. It doesn't matter if you're rich and handsome, there will always be someone better looking and more wealthy and those types of woman cannot and will not resist the urge to cheat.

How so? If you can prove otherwise I'd love to hear it user. Denial is the first step in grievance, you need to move on and get with the program friend, you know it's true.

"makes ME anxious and depressed"

fuck off faggot, does everything really need to be about you? jesus christ

I like how you think i will follow you sempai

You are genius m8 thanks.. I def need the test to fuck both girls without them noticing it thanks

And how do they react about each other?

i cheated once before and she found out then we broke up but it was all worth since i got into a 3some

*tips fedora* your virginity is showing

I'm a weeaboo faggot autist and the kind of person for whom this sounds like normie heaven, until I had a hot mess with 3 girls.

I had a long term gf when an ex from a couple years back hits me up and starts hitting on me hard. I got flooded with feels and very shortly broke it off with LTR gf because I didn't wanna be unfaithful.

Ex is out of country for a few months while we're texting hot nothings and she introduces me to her friends in the states. Didn't take long before I met the ex's best friend, a hot girl in a LTR of her own.

Well, I wound up becoming real tight with said friend and we became best friends ourselves and wound up fucking for a few weeks. That stopped when she invited me to a 3some with her boyfriend, though now I realize I could've been a real bull.

ex gets jealous of how tight I am with her friend and we fight. I sided with the cheating friend, so ex and I cut contact.

months later, I go with friend, her bf and others to an anime con where my ex also goes. met up with ex, tentatively made up and I wound up spending most of the con with her. this enrages best friend who has yet to forgive me.

and then, of all things, as I am repairing with ex at this con on valentine's day, I'm propositioned by a completely random qt cosplay grill and we hook up in the hotel hallways.

I dumped my loving gf of 3 years to pursue an ex, who I never even got to sleep with. Instead, I fucked her best friend from school, and hooked up with her acquaintance at an anime con, all while we could've been shacking up. in the year since then every single aforementioned person has left the country and I am friendless and alone.

before that LTR gf I was a kissless virgin. those are all the girls I've ever touched in my life now at the age of 22.

don't fuck around, OP.

Holy shit is this what happens when you grow up on Veeky Forums? I'm glad I didn't come here until after I was 18. This is truly memes incarnate lol

Culture once frowned upon being gay, or dating another race
>2016 not being polyamorous