the digi submarine,
the digi submarine!

I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DEAD.

tempted to buy at 250

tempted to buy at 20 sats

but i'm better at computers than chad

$1 by end of 2017!!!!!1111111111

Kek is anyone even buying those bags

Ive never followed this digibyte stuff what was the ath? Did anyone buy in then?

>people actually went all-in on this

It was one of my first days trading, I'm a shitcoin farmer that's been going for years riding on the back of BTC's value in an easier to mine way - but I also think my shitcoin has some merit on its own. Anyway, I fired up Poloniex since my shitcoin of choice was traded there, deposited, sold, and rode the pumps to the best of my inability. I failed a good chunk of opportunities there and the fast pace of news and record breaking ICOs combined with the trollbox made it overwhelming. I had no clear idea what was going on but I knew things were extremely volatile and everything was seeing yuge increases across the board. I was not prepared for this at all. Suddenly people in the trollbox started hyping up DGB, and like their shitposting itself was moving the candles, it started skyrocketing. "bill gates just bought 1 million DGB!" "sirs DGB best invest, buy now!! moon!!" "LOOK WOW DGB"
I threw in about 0.05 BTC, looked up their website, github, etc. to see if there was any substance to this shitcoin and it struck me like a community college tier MLM scheme. Nothing stood out about the shitcoin, it had been around since the first boom, the site was sloppily thrown together, and the community seemed like a bunch of children and pajeet scammers. The smell of freshly cooked vindaloo permeated my nostrils. I knew I was sitting on a ticking time bomb. I managed to ride the pump from about 900 to 2000 and saw that the pace began to decelerate, so I got the fuck out and never looked back. The only chance it ever had was the network of shills it has who seem to truly believe in this shitcoins potential.
In retrospect, it was one of the best learning experiences I could have asked for in this market.

ATH was 26xx sats. People did buy in there. I think its going back under 100 unless Jared and the team come up with something huge. I look to buy back in around 30-50 sat.

The smell of freshly cooked vindaloo permeated my nostrils. I knew I was sitting on a ticking time bomb
> I knew I was sitting on a ticking time bomb.

I ticking poobomb, you mean. Thanks for sharing.

thanks user

>Compulsively needs to pass anyone walking slightly slower than him

I always do this. Hate for people to think I'm stalking them, stupid but oh well.

doesnt surprise me that someone owning 4CHN is autistic

False. We all live in a Pokemon world.

Every day i think of suicide.

Just sold my bags, Bros.

Feels like a heavy burden lifted off of my shoulder.

Me.

Getting paid to shit post is better than not being paid to shit post

bought at 263
kinda nervous right now

Jesus Christ. The bagholders.

What are the chances they have been eternally cucked?