So i discovered this edgelord. Wtf is his problem. His videos are mildly amusing but why is he mad though

So i discovered this edgelord. Wtf is his problem. His videos are mildly amusing but why is he mad though

He's a bitter, single, Asian lawyer that lives alone in a small apartment with no car.

el TRAPador? he's angry about these shill fucks giving out bad advice on the YouTube

crossfitters detected

ZEEEEROOOOO

I admire him because he doesn't blindly kiss ass and shows people for what they really are

He's kind of funny but mostly just mean. Also he looks like he has a glass jaw

That guy is the stupidest motherfucker ever

Jason Blahaha pls go

infinitecringe

he's like if a Veeky Forums memelord made a "fitness" youtube channel, produces nothing of any substance, just criticizes other people

I have the same house plant

Trappaholic

This guy has good humour and knows how to use images.

Otherwise, he's worthless as fuck and has poor delivery. He's a textbook case nerd.

Link to chanel?

>mean
Pls gb2

Name is Infinite Elgintensity. too lazy to link

Insult comedy

he's like one of those dudes at a club or a bar that literally spends the entire duration just making fun of dudes and trying to posture against dudes getting attention.

There is nothing of substance to put on a comedy fitness channel, hence broscience videos every...half year?

He has respectable lifts for a manlet. Is presumably a little high on the bf > but w/e

All of his critiques are legit and funny

You fags just cant handle the bantz

I will admit it is super cringe when he says "That feel when" and "lol(phonetically, as in lawl)" and dumb memeshit like that... I still like him

If you want substance go to 3dmj

He makes fun of Crossfit which is good. He lifts a lot but is still short, which is bad

His channel is nothing but memespouting shit

He just has a super dry, sarcastic sense of humor. I like it but not everyone does.
His criticisms are on point and because he has a real job and does the YouTube thing as a hobby he really has no incentive to pull any punches or sell out.

What makes you think he's mad? He's just a stone faced lawyer that makes fun of the people who taint the fitness industry.