Is it bad if I eat the same breakfast and evening snacks every day?

Is it bad if I eat the same breakfast and evening snacks every day?

Breakfast: Banana and honey sandwich with soda bread, followed by protein shake

Evening snack: Scots oat Porridge

I literally eat this every day because I'm broke, and I have no ideas on what to cook. I like it a lot but is it healthy?

If you like it, who the fuck cares? You still get all nutrients if your food throughout the day is any varied.

Ofc variety is better but youre a lazy poorfag so

Cut out the soda and honey user, sugar is fucking terrible for you.

I heard that its not good to eat the same thing over and over though, even if my lunch and dinners are usually varied. Am I not getting the max nutrients I could be getting from these meals?

There isn't any sugar in baking soda though. Soda bread is healthier than normal brown bread. Honey gets my natural glucose levels up in the morn but I could cut it out if its too bad

Maybe the reason you're broke is because you're doing stupid shit like buying honey instead of sugar and protein isolates instead of peas/beans/lentils.

Literally kill yourself

try reading the full sentence before replying

I'm a student, I live in a weird liberal place where one of my neighbours has homemade honey. I've hated peas since I was a child, but yh I should buy more beans and lentils.

honey isn't half as bad as any other carb, honey is a natural sugar, it goes into your metabolism faster than a piece of bread for example, so if you stay active after your honey its totally fine

buy beans, chickpeas and keep taking whey, is a good, cheap and fast protein source

What in the name of fuck are you even talking about? Honey is just a solution of sugar in water, like soda or syrup. Sugar isn't unhealthy unless it leads to fat gain due to overconsumption.

Soda has processed sugars. Honey has natural sugars.

There is a difference. That's why all health websites ask you to consume fatty meats instead of processed fatty foods.

Processed != Natural

Not sure if trolling or honestly retarded

uuuuuuhhhh

Trying to GOMAD but all I end up doing is eating less as I'm always full. What do?

Is GOMAD even worth it though?

Not all calories are the same

My dick has a slight bent to the left

Honey IS processed. It's glucose syrup made by bees.

Is it bent at the base or is it more of a curve?

Does anyone else mix oats into their applesauce?
Idk why, but I cant stand normal applesauce anymore. Gotta mix in dem oats.

What is applesauce?

not at all, having a regular diet (i.e. a diet where your body doesn't have to "think" too much about what its processing) helps your body streamline the necessary biochemistries to process your food.

Processed Sugar = 1 molecule of sucrose & 1 molecule glucose

Natural Sugar = 2 molecules of glucose

Sucrose is artificial and difficult for the body to break down so it usually gets turned straight into fat. Glucose is good for you so long as it isn't in excess. Sucrose is bad unless you want to bulk in a fat kind of way.

Switch to double cream

[citation needed]

Usually celebrities and busy af people meal prep out of necessity but thatd drive a normal person to depression. That being said if you like it and it gives u all of ur macros go for it bro