Anyone else /never had a girlfriend/

Anyone else /never had a girlfriend/

>tfw my mom made fun of me for it today

This isn't /r9k/

Fuck off

I've never had a girlfriend. Today my mother asked me "why are you working out so much? It's not like you're looking for a girlfriend."
>tfw even your mum thinks you're too autistic to acquire gf.

>mfw my little brother thinks I'm gay because of it

Kek

>be 28 KV
>brother is 31 KV
>sister is 25 married

Dunno I guess my parents (especially father) dropped the ball on my brother and I.

>sitting in tent
>it's lightly raining
>gf comes in
>we start cuddling
>wonderful sense of comfort and happiness wells up inside me

And then I woke up in my cold, dark room. Alone. As usual.

I know that feel

How bout you and your brother take responsibility for yourselves instead of blaming your parents. There is literally no excuse for being 28 and 31 adult men and never having had a intimate relationship with a woman. Like, that is a literal mental problem you both have, it's extremely odd and speaks volumes about you as a person, you're essentially broken humans.

Your mom basically was getting at two things when she said that
>She feels youre capable of getting a gf but is asking why you havent yet, since you're spending so much time on your body
>She's wondering why you dont spend your time on something more fruitful than to become appealing for a sex you clearly arent pursuing

The worst is when your family thinks you're gay because of it, but they don't actually say it, they just make sure to obnoxiously announce that there's nothing wrong with being gay in your presence whenever the subject arises.

Me in this post

Nope. Been "dating" girls in one form or another since kindergarten.

And here we have the well adjusted individual who did not miss out on any life determining early child hold social development skills.

This specific individual wouldn't be able to comprehend an adult KV even if he had a phd in all of the specific social sciences.

so? why are you working out so much if you are not looking for a girlfriend?

> normies can't even imagine a single other reason besides you being gay why you don't have a gf

I'm the 28 KV

I started lifting for girls as a 23 year old KV 5 years ago.

I got over it (it being lifting for the attempt at getting a gf) after about 1 year when I realised it wasn't going to work. So I've spent the last 4+ years of my lifting just doing it out of habit and because I have nothing else to do, plus I like how it allows me to eat a lot of food without getting fat. I like to stay lean for health and because it's just more comfortable to be lean. No point me being lean for girls because I don't know how to get them, so my reasons are valid.

Oh i see. Thanks for explaining that to me. I see what she's getting at now.
I don't talk about relationships with my mother. She doesn't know that I would like to have a girlfriend.

>be 27 y/o
>annual income is great, work a job that compensates me well over the national average
>car, house, atv, jetski
>had only 3 GFs, none since college however
>everyone at work keeps asking if I have a wife or if I plan on having children
>work finds out I'm a single man who just hangs it with my 2 best guy friends
>work thinks I'm gay
>went on a trip with a friend of mine recently to Australia
>she gets preggo by her boyfriend when we head back
>everyone thinks it's my baby until my friend clears this up
>she shows me the gossip texts she received, "hey did user knock you up?"
>her reply, " no he's gay anyway lol"

Fuck my life

>why are you working out so much if you are not looking for a girlfriend?
pls be b8

womanese translation:

>why aren't you being a good little beta boy and providing resources for a woman yet??

>khv
>have crush on chick since febuary
>flirt with her yesterday and get shot down
>tfw
i have no face but its a great feeling, it stung but i woke up feeling as if a burden had been lifted and now i have less shit on my mind.