What flavor of protein should i get? I heard vanilla tastes like ass

What flavor of protein should i get? I heard vanilla tastes like ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

asyousow.org/our-work/environmental-health/toxic-enforcement/lead-and-cadmium-in-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the standard double chocolate is pretty good

buy combat isolate proteins, the flavour in combat powders is superior to anything. trust me.
even with water they taste awesome

the brand in ur pic:

cookies n cream, vanilla taste like puke

double rich chocolate is decent

milk chocolate is like drinking liquid sugar

>Still worried his protein won't taste good

Obviously you're brand new and have no gains. Stop being a whiny faggot and get chocolate. It doesn't taste like chocolate, it tastes like victory. Wuss

you gotta try the triple chocolate

no matter how many times this gets asked chocolate malt is STILL the correct answer.

Don't you like ass, OP?

I prefer buying unflavored and flavoring it myself with chocolate powder, fruits, etc.

Protein spiked, enjoy your no gains

Tasty af though

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR DAILY SHILL HURR WUT FAVOR GUYS TOTALLY NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BRO I JUST WANT OPINIONS THREAD YOU COCKSUCKER

Get the ass flavor, tastes like vanilla

I just go with dub choco. Not bad but not tasty.

I use extreme chocolate milk.
It's fucking awesome with a banana.

myprotein strawberry tastes great to me

Rocky road, god tier flavor

lmao calm down

Mts cookies and cream
Tastes like melted ice cream when mixed with water

Mocha Cappucino

Double Rich Chocolate

Banana Creme is tasty. using it now.

ON Mocha Cappuccino and Salted Caramel are god tier. I like Strawberry Banana as well but that one is a little more niche. Chocolate is OK.

Vanilla tastes like melted icecream, not a fan.

chocolate and it's not even close

Shill. Did Chromotograph on that brand: heavy metal contamination. Lead, Chromium, plus higher than average organic contaminants, rat droppings, insects etc.

Got concerned when bro at the gym who used a lot of that brand, began having seizures.

Vanilla Defense Force reporting in.
You're a fag.

Mocha cappuccino all the way. Yes, vanilla is ass. Borrowed my roommate's once and it gave me awful gas and tasted fucking terrible.

did you know wheat can have bugs in it, pablo didn't wash his hands after scratching his ass and picking your cherries, and Ming behind the counter spit in your panda express?

The Vanilla Ice Cream is GOAT though

>tfw mine is from natural grocers
>tfw not even flavored
>tfw too beta to try anything else

kill me

don't worry its just the roid rage

If true that's gross. I read the Chinese factories that make the extra amino acids used in powder spiking source it from organic sources such as hair and other biological waste. Really on par with eating one of those lab burgers made from feces expect not as nutritious.

Vanilla is good to mix with coffee.

Cock flavor

Cinabon

You want a good weight gainer shake. Just do this, lemme tell ya this. Get. Oatmeal. A banana. Egg whites. Some real food. Milk. Yogurt. And yams. That's a perfect weight gainer with real fucking ingredients. All you have is - complex carbs from the oatmeal, protein from egg whites, natural fats from peanut butter. Banana. What more could you ask for? It’s the perfect fucking shake. It’s real food. And everything in that shake is gonna benefit you, there’s not bullshit. And, it’s gonna be cheap. Just stop buying protein powders and weight gainers. All I’m gonna say is that protein powders and weight gainers are bullshit. Because they're a waste of fucking time. This has been mismarketed for over 30 years. Enough with the chemicals and bullshit, and stuff you're putting in you. Just like what I said, real food, will always be fucking better choice. I'll never sell a protein powder or a weight gainer, because they're fucking bullshit. GODDAMNIT.

As a matter of fact I do:
asyousow.org/our-work/environmental-health/toxic-enforcement/lead-and-cadmium-in-food/

It's the chocolate apparently.

Is this the best protein powder that you guys would recommend?

>raw eggs

ill enjoy shitting out my gains, I live in a country that doesnt bleach it's eggs

also mfw

neat

ffs op pls do not buy vanilla ice cream
i throw up a little when i taste it

ok

What country bleachs their eggs? White eggs come like that.

They come white, but with coloring imperfections. Most white eggs sold in the US are bleached.

French Vanilla Cream is tasty, and can mix with pretty much anything.

Delicious Strawberry is pretty good too, tastes just like strawberry pocky if you're a weeb and know what that's like.

For the love of all that is holy, do not get the Caramel Toffee Fudge.

gerbin pls

I looked at the ingredients and it has extra amino acids but I don't know the source

Strawberry tastes like fucking cheap candy. Worst flavour.
Chocolate tastes like fucking cheap chocolate and cardboard. Pretty disgusting.
Triple chocolate tastes like the diarrhea it gives you two hours later. Bad.
Vanilla tastes like cheap milk. Bad but tolerable.

is there much of a difference between regular chocolate and double rich chocolate?

Overrated.

Everyone always starts off with double chocolate thinking it's going to be the most chocolate milk/chocolate bar flavor there is. It's not.

Extreme milk chocolate is closer to what most people are actually looking for. Double rich chocolate is closer to baker's chocolate. Unfortunately the vast majority of people I know who buy ON find double rich "okay" then never both to try extreme milk chocolate.

I find double rich better if you're mixing it in various recipes, such as smoothies or whatever weird baking shit people think up.

If you're going straight for water + powder or milk + powder, extreme milk chocolate is better.

I tried their performance lines chocolate shake and even with water it was very good for a protein powder. Second best tasting powder I have tried behind EAS vanilla.
Much better than cheap chocolate protein powders that end up tasting like terrible cocoa powder.

Agreed. I just finished my jar of the chocolate shake flavor and am starting on the regular chocolate flavor and it's fucking awful.

>Costco only sells vanilla or chocolate

Which one?

get both.

This

I just bought the milk chocolate one. I plan on mixing with muh milk. I'll pretty much eat whatever, so I would probably like any of them.

>tfw my choice brand doesn't sell peanut butter, banana or strawberry flavour in their 4.5kg bags

Cake Batter. Tastes like nothing with milk. Very tasty with skim milk

yea that doesnt sound nice

>tfw ran out of bananas for a preotien shake so you subbed in pop tarts
Only 10 more grams of carbs but it fits