youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=kWK8jIVmBJA
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877
youtube.com/watch?v=oLrXju-Fz_I
youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this post is reserved for my process trappy-Chan to whom I surrender my butthole for

What are we training today, lads?

What are we eating!?

And, most importantly of all, how you hangin' in there?

Why are elbow sleeves so expensive got DANG
Is there a brand that ISN'T like $40 for a pair?
>Because 20 rep squats are a meme for non powerlifters (like me:.
>:)
CWS loves high-rep squats, not sure where this meme came from.

Highbar squat 8s
DB bench 8s
"all the back machines circuit" 8s

>What are we training today, lads?
Nothing, RD was yesterday.
>paused beltless highbar squats
So good but so painful.
>What are we eating!?
Spaghetti for breakfast, doing some honey dijon swai with a warm potato salad for dinner, bowl of miniwheats for a late-night snack, and a double shake right before bed.

Nothing it's too hot
Pretty well, thanks. Better than before

My butthole needs a pounding ;) Which one of your big boys think you can handle this?

Gotta eat big to get big! Though that honey dijon swai sounds cash, son. Especially if you start it with shallots and garlic, get that fond up with white whine, add a little roux to thicken and then the honey and mustard? Oh man.

For a second, I was trying to decipher what you meant by hanging in there with "all the back machines circuit" 8s - then I realized you can't eat DB benches.

Unless you're the Rock Biter.

Paused deads, bench, regular deads, accessories.

Hanging in there pretty well. Just enjoying my work and looking forward to training tonight. Only 9 more days until we go to plg Midwest meetup too.

Bench and OHP. Accesories are dips, db flat bench, rippetoe skullcrushers and incline flies.
Eating slightly more carbs today with slightly more calories than usual (around 200-300 more)

>Gotta eat big to get big!
I'm actually cutting, believe it or not. Sitting comfy right around 2300kcal.
Good to see more Veeky Forums here though. I actually just discovered swai a couple weeks ago looking for some cheap fish that wasn't tilapia. The brand of tilapia my market carries is SUPER fishy instead of being mild and sweet.

I haven't ate anything yet today, I'm living the twink meme life atm and just honestly don't have much of an appetite.

And I'm hanging in good atm. Training is feeling fun and my concussion seems to be 90% gone, I only had a very minor twinge behind the eyes after a tough dl session on tuesday.

why is she shaking

Glad you're doing better after your concussion. Stay safe.

cuz she's lifting heavy. Try it.

How does it feel knowing blueshoes is cooler than u?

>this "man" has fucked more girls than you

Lmao bullshit

i deaded 175lbs yestereday, you jelly

Trip on blueshoes.
Also, you haven't.

he's fucked two girls

i've fucked 0

he's just got it, thats all

I can tell from that picture that guy is a virgin. Just trust me, I would know.

Studies show that certain oregon flora helps speed brain healing, I can now attest to this.

which sheikos are u running senpai and in what order

Hahahaha what a fucking joke. No way

I haven't told you that I find your manner of memery very pleasing

trip on blueshoes

I'm running the intermediate medium load, but only for squats/deadlifts at the moment. I didn't want to change my bench programming since I'm still progressing well. It's #37, #31, #32 in that order.

Not only has he fucked two whole girls, neither one was engaged

I have felt an "emptiness" in my head since the competition. Feels really weird. I'm the beginning I filled that void by going to the gym and doing pretty stupid stuff. I'm glad I got a month at a different gym so I can stay out of my normal atmosphere and give myself some space. Normally I LOVE my normal gym, I still do, but I just needed some time to get back into it.

Feels much better now than a week ago.

am i safe 2 lift brahs?? i have some tightness in my shoulder and trap but no pain anymore, fak i don't want to be patient when i could be making GAINS instead.

start light and if it hurts, stop? if it's just uncomfortable is that fine or is that too much?

If you've got cash to spare, try to get fresh cuts of tilapia - that stuff is a joy, night and day difference between that and vacuum packed/flash frozen.

Smesh it lad, glad to hear life is going good for you.

Does the Midwest Meetup coincide with an actual meet? Or is it just a get-together of frogs and one Chad?

>What are we training
working up to 315x1-2 bench
If my back feels ok then squatting some
>What are we eating
Lunch was 5 slices of chicken and bacon pizza and water
>How you hangin' in there
I've been better

The Midwest meetup has only one person going who has no gf or wife

Guess who

Despite living in a beach town, I've gotta drive 30-45 minutes just to get somewhere that sells fresh seafood. It's ridiculous.

rest
>What are we eating!?
Probably just nuts, milk, and chicken today
>And, most importantly of all, how you hangin' in there?
Squats continue to increase with no end in sight while everything else is hard to make progress on. Weight is yo-yoing like a mother fucker too, and missing workouts because I'm taking Calc II and Discrete Math during this summer semester, and it's stressful as fuck considering I have like 5 less weeks than a regular semester

are u putting ur maxes up each month between cycles?

helloooo?? any big guys here wanna pound my boypucci?

Keep at it man, you've got some serious strength it sounds and some good eats (as long as that shit ain't Dominoes).

Just gotta find your vibe and gel with the struggle.

Smash it lad, keep that momentum up. While the summer semester is stressful, it's also over 5 weeks sooner.

>when everyone's talking about training and life and relationships and you just can't stop yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

Maybe. Who are you?

for you

trappy ^_^

post boypucci and then we'll talk

I want you to fuck me and degrade me like the piece of brazilian filth i am

my bench went up in 8-10kg 8 months. Is that good progress for advanced lifter?

No

post hyperweapon

Is conjugate method a meme? I'd like to do a max effort/dynamic effort four day UL split to see how it feels. I really like the idea of doing weak point training in order to increase the main lifts.

PLS RESPOND. When do I know when I can return to le gym. It was a minor shoulder injury so I didn't see a doctor but I want to go to the gym NOOOOW

It's habbening

Ay fuck u boi

youtube.com/watch?v=kWK8jIVmBJA

tfw this cringy ass 50kg 17 yo dyel will FRONT SQUAT 2x bw before roidshorts will back squat 2x bw

Literally how is he not squatting 2x bw yet. His squat form isn't that bad and his deadlift is solid.

You already know the answer, m8. Start light, see if it feels good, add a little more weight, etc.

Just don't rush it though, give it a couple weeks of building up till you're back to where you were. Work with intensity, work at a lighter weight with higher volume, do some paused work.

Put it to the test but be tender about it.

No use rushing it and making things worse in the long run. Make haste slowly, you know what I'm saying?

>tfw hit 3pl8 conventional deadlift two days ago
>tried 2,5pl8 high bar squat today
>failed

It's weird because the weight was so heavy I finally felt stable during the squat, but I couldn't move it up

>Tfw explosive, ass burning diarrhea
>still have to deadlift before I go
>dick is even smaller atm because of working out

SEND HELP TO NJ

Because he's is too busy eating PIZZA and smoking MEXICAN TRIPPING WEED with his beautiful LATINA to worry about the trivialities of GYMCELS

some cuban presses for my RC's and some curls for my left arm so it can stop being my right arm's twinky brother
>What are we eating!?
not sure actually. that's sort of a problem. Probs gonna make some oatmeal rn.
>And, most importantly of all, how you hangin' in there?
Doin well. Watching Rick and Morty with my sister

I'll just see how easy it feels as I go. The first week of 32 has you work up to a single up to 105% and has a mock meet at the end, so if it's hard I'll wait until then to update my maxes. If the sets are feeling way too easy, I might bump up my maxes 5 or 10 lbs at the end of the month.

So far the squats have been medium difficulty and the deadlifts have been very easy. It is more volume in one workout than I'm used to though.

There's an actual meet, but I'm not competing. I want to run a couple cycles of sheiko before I do another meet.

>got injured
>took time off
>rushed my way back to a grinded 182.5kg triple
>fucked about or a couple weeks ending the week with sets of ten
>squatted 185 today hoping for a triple
>GOT A FUCKING NEW 5 REP PR

best i had done with 185 before was 2
shame about the other lifts

but lads

IM FUCKING LIVING IT

Son, step your probiotic game up

Get some supplements, get some good yogurt, get some sauerkraut, some kombucha if you're hip (who am I kidding, you ■)

Lactobacillus Reuteri will make your balls bigger too :^)

In the meantime, just pop in your trusty squat plug to hold back the brown tide

same here senpai. 5kg pr on squat after being injured but my deadlift went to absolute shit

Why does sheiko only have you squatting 2x per week?

I wanna run it at some point but I really think I want 3 times per week squatting.

extreme low frequency is the hidden secret
havent even got round to the other lifts yet, think that will be another while

hm. yknow, i've been taking acidophilus for years because I've had tummy troubles. Never thought about why my balls seem to be so much bigger than what my friends deal with (i'm 20 and my balls touch the toilet water sometimes depending on the toilet :/ )

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0084877

how does this 85% double look fampai?(doing sheiko btw)

youtube.com/watch?v=oLrXju-Fz_I

There's no back rounding which is good but your hips are coming up too fast which is causing that squatmorning style

If you feel good and strong and not straining your back then that's an okay place to be but if it is a struggle then it's not good and needs to be fixed

honestly looked p good.

Maybe if you think you can cut depth and still get bounce out of the hole, that might be good, but I have recently been going deeper because i get more stretch reflex that way.

yeah they normally look better than that second rep DESU but im a much stronger deadlifter and not really built to squat so there will always be some lean, im ok with it since most of my squats look like the first rep

FUCK dude I can't remember ever moving 85% like that. A wee bit of forward pitch but otherwise beautiful

He doesn't like programming squats and deadlifts in the same day because, according to him, it increases the chances of injury.

However, he does program barbell lunges, leg presses, leg extensions, etc, on the deadlift day.
So you can just do squats, paused squats, front squats etc, instead of those.

High or low bar? Looks highbar but can't see properly.

Why would you give advise when you don't know what you're talking about?

Nigga did you for real put a squat rack in your day room

Why would you?

>trappy has a boyfriend now

its highbar but not olympic style highbar, its across the fat part of my traps otherwise known as fat retard lowbar

its a back room in our house yes, wasn't really used for anything so my parents were so kind to let me set up a homegym there

Sometimes I worry she's going to be making out with some random br and he's going to reach down her panties, feel that cock, and fly into a rage and murder her.

The curtains and that view are comfy as fook.

She has already been punched because of that.

Fuck off you mentally ill freak

You'll never be a woman even after you cut your penis off and one day you'll wake up and realize what you've done to yourself and that's the day you put the gun to your head and squeeze the trigger and your pathetic faggot existence ends for good

Make that day happen sooner rather than later

>get home from Pokemon hunting
>its 10 at night
>freshly cooked pizza in front of me
>laying on the sofa
>super comfy
>check plg to see who is online
>no esmeralda

Shit thread

She's in Panzers rapecave, lad.

Here's hoping

He deserved it if he wasn't honest. Which I doubt trapy would be.

Hey you still here? What the hell did you mean by stretch board shorts? Can you show me an example?

My gym shorts are truly fucked and I need something by Sunday.

As long as she can post on plg idc where she is

She's been violently attacked because of that before.
I don't have anything against trans people but it's pretty fucked up to not tell someone that you're trans before you kiss/makeout/whatever because not everyone is cool with that and the idea that "I want them to get to know the real me without judging me because I'm trans" is really selfish. That's putting your own feelings first because you're scared of being rejected and it's messed up to lie to people like that.

Try to stay safe trappy.

This

I tried thumbless grip close grip squats today.

It sort of works. As long as you never go above sets of 5 your can probably handle it. Kek.

>However, he does program barbell lunges, leg presses, leg extensions, etc, on the deadlift day.
>So you can just do squats, paused squats, front squats etc, instead of those.
Hello! Just your friendly neighborhood belt squat shill checking in so...
B E L T S Q U A T S

proceed with business as usual

Wew lads, today was one of the better sessions I've had in a while, despite the explosive diarrhea and ass inflammation.

300 2x3 squat
215 2x3 BP
345 1x5 DL

>lbs

The deadlifts felt kind of shitty after the explosive diarrhea beforehand and the last rep was the biggest grind I think I've ever had to do. But damn did it feel amazing when I locked it out.

Hoping to hit 3pl8 squat and 2pl8 bench (2x3) within the next 3 weeks if I can keep up the TM progression. Everything just felt so good when I started to move it, I can't really put it into words. My whole body just 'clicked' with the movement I suppose.

I know it is babbyweight but I'm feeling pretty goddamn good at the moment and may have an equally explosive victory fap. Maybe it was the Papa John's from last night that gave me the energy.

/blog

Cause I'm about to drop some real gud advise mate just watch me

What is harder to achieve, a dream or a meme?

That's also called regular highbar :P youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M

Here's the deal, either you're actively inclining your torso (which can be fixed simply by trying harder to stay more upright), or your ankle dorsiflexion ROM is lacking (which causes the torso to be less upright).
It's not a lack of strength.

I can see that you're wearing PL2s, but that might not be enough heel height for you (PL2s are 1.5cm heels, for comparison the PP2 has 2.1cm heels, the adipowers have 2cm heels, and the leistung have 2.5cm heels).

Start stretching your ankles frequently, every day, before training, after training, etc etc. There are lots of good videos with stretches on youtube.

And try harder to stay more upright, including during the descent.

Do you have any videos of you lowbar squatting or front squatting? For comparison.

Stay mad

I love how people think this made up story is truth because Sean keeps repeating it.

Belts squats are bretty gud as well, if your back isn't bottlenecking your squat (which it often is for people who don't front squat much).

It fits with traps toxic personality though. He wants attention by any means necessary.

>blahino level Googling is advice

guys I'm a bit confused by the sheiko med load deadlift programming

is deadlift up to knees (pause = 1 sec) a partial rep and then down, or is it a pause in a full rom lift?

what height is deadlift from boxes?

what height is the deficit deadlift?

is this equally good for sumo as conventional or do I want different deadlift variations for sumo pulling? where is sheiko's book/guide that lists different lift variations he recommends and do they have recommended % relative to deadlift e.g. -5% for a deficit and could I then change deficits for something else if I don't think I have the mobility to do this ROM (e.g. pause at knees instead or something)?

where is the good resources for reading about sheiko so I'm not just following a spreadsheet blindly?

when did blueshoes get fat?

>I love how people think this made up story is truth because Sean keeps repeating it.
Sorry honey, but i dont see any other story told by you?