Feeling good about BAT

I'm just gonna keep on buying. Anyone else doing this strat?

of course, the fuckin whales released their stacks to keep the prices down so they can rebuy. not even worried about it. BAT is an amazing project that will deliver

you are batshit crazy

>the fuckin whales released their stacks to keep the prices down so they can rebuy.
i think this is correct. pretty big sell volume to trigger weak dumps, buy 20% more. a great plan if i am honest. taking advantage of it too.

Ya know it. Wait til after Bitcoin gold then we shall see who is crazy

It's gonna be pretty stable today and tomorrow. Going to shoot up Wednesday.

Brendan "Dykes on Pikes" Each will delivar

>Each
topkek

Bat is taking off!

give me one $ every time someone says this

You fuckers shilled me into buying last week at 26cents now its fucking 19 cents this has been the worst coin I ever bought

Ya I bought some at 23cents then 20 cents and 19cents

i just bought another $1000 of BAT and LINK. looking forward to 50% plus next weekend

>buying low and selling high
Controversial strategy around here, to say the least

bought in at 5800, strapped in good

im 50% bat 50% digibyte right now
looking for a quick profid on dgb to buy more bat by the end of the day

I bought at 30 a couple months ago...

Big if true.

i'll see your guys' wojack posts later

Go find a slow death coin like ARK or OMG thread if you want those.
BATies have confidence in the product and can tell the market is manipulated.

Buy this, when people realise the value of a coin that cannot be asic invested, itl moon past jupiter!

lol

be patient everyone, now isn't a great time to get into alts as bitcoin is slaying everyone....just take the free btc gains and stop trying to gamble with finding the lowest point of every altcoin..that's a losing strategy

Mercury

>stop trying to gamble with finding the lowest point of every altcoin
Are you actually recommending buying altcoins when they're higher than they are right now?
>That's a losing strategy

PRICED IN

>im 50% bat 50% digibyte right now
The ultimate Veeky Forumsnessman. Just add ark and link and you've got the whole package.

Buy high sell low

Im only holding about 5k BAT, put the rest into XRP when Mercury failed to launch, might buy back post swell

I think it will have a pretty nice rebound post fork, especially if Mercury ever goes live or the finally announce some partners

in the context of bitcoin doing very well and everything else getting killed, yes. In a normal circumstance, it's fine to try to buy at the bottom.

But i don't care dude, keep shilling BAT. I think it's a good project and a very solid team and it's undervalued, but it's been a falling knife lately, and you guys have been shilling it through the dumps and people have lost a lot of money listening to you guys shilling it.

It's gonna break 4k

>people have lost a lot of money listening to you guys shilling it
it's a tough lesson lesson to learn, but learn it they must.

enter here :D

no forget omg

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE IN THIS!?

>everything getting "killed"
>this isn't an opportunity to buy a shit ton of bargains
lol. buy high sell low

What the fuck do we even do... I bought at an avg of 5000 sats. Thought 4k was the floor.

Sell now??

free fall confirmed

The floor is 2900 sats.

Let it, I'm hoping to buy in big at a nickel.

t. limp wristed poor faggot

nope the floor is lava!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I PUT MY TRUST, IN YOU
PUSHED AS FAR AS I COULD GO
FOR ALL THIS
THERE'S ONLY ONE THING YOU SHOULD
KNOWWWWWWWW-OH.

I released this bag at 4500 sat a few days ago, dropped this until it finds another bottom.

It has to go up if it goes down for sure (if there will be any releases and partnerships), but I think this thing will take some time to moon, but when it does, there will be gains. Seen a lot of FUDing on Veeky Forums around Brave tho, and also BAT is not an asset, but rather a token, that the devs themselves said are not for holding anyways. We will wait and see, but in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my BTC gains.

this. BAT is going to rebound HUUUUUUGE. Only people not buying alts like BAT right now are noobs who panic sell cause they don't realize the market dips like this every fork / major FUD.

dumb dumbs: IT ALWAYS COMES BACK UP.

This is how money is made.