EATING CUM BEFORE A WORK OUT

Any opinion on this? started eating my own cum as recommended by /fit and I feel it's been helping with my gains.

thats fucking disgusting mate

I only eat my gymbros cum so I'm not regurgitating my own protein like a barbarian

>my own
found your problem, senpai. All the protein and nutrients in your cum are their because they're present in your diet. Drinking your own cum before workout is pretty pointless
You need a cum buddy you can swap cum with

Hivemind

btw what are you doing in about 2 hours time

would eating say horse cum help? not into eating my breh's cum outside of the occasional nohomo "cream your bro's beard"

Horses have completely different nutritional profiles than humans. I can't believe I even have to say this, but only eat cum from other humans

nah

How does one "eat" cum? Do you cook it?

>How does one eat bread?
There are many ways friend. Dried, fried, fermented, as a topping. How do you NOT eat cum?

>he doesn't know how to eat cum

I mix it with my lmao3scoops

i know right? summerfags everywhere

cum+3scoops actually seems like good mix

Doesn't that overpower the flavor of the cum?

There is magical power in jizz but as a male you'll get an extra kick out of eating out a girl.
Sheit, do both for maximum gains.

4 scoops 2-3 times a day and the cum tastes like the powder anyway

"Eat cum for gains, eat pussy for fun" used to be in the sticky, I'm not sure why it got cut

If you take into account the horses diet and health, they are on a vegetarian diet and can actually share most medications with humans. I rodeo and own horses and I buy some human products and give to my horses and the other way around to save on money. Even though I'm sure it would be healthy enough to give you gains, horse semen would not be cost effective as a supplement

fucking summerfags

is that what i think it is??

Chris?

I sure hope so

fucking sauce

im gonna go ahead and ask for sauce please

I looked up the stats of it like a day ago (I have no fucking idea why), and it doesn't do shit. Don't bother.

luisa zissman

not what you think it is though