Foreskin Issue - dead skin

Hi, Veeky Forums. I've been having a weird problem with my dick lately.

When I pull my foreskin back, there's some white substance under the ridge of the head. At first I thought it was smegma (which was frustrating because I clean it every day in the shower), but now I think it's dead skin, either from dryness or some other reason.

Anyone else have this problem? How do I prevent it? Is it okay to put lotion in that area every day?

An STD?

Unlikely. I've been monogamous for awhile and the last time I fooled around I got tested and was cleared.

What, you mean the little white balls that are stuck to your dickhead? They're penile papules or whatever they were called again.

HAHAHAHAHA

>HAVING FORESKIN

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH IT, OP. NO GIRL IS EVER GOING TO GO NEAR THAT THING ANYWAY.

Relax bruh, it happens now and then to me if I fap too much without lube. It's just dry skin that's peeling off, give it a few days and it should be fine. Don't try and peel it off yourself, just make sure you wash down there.

Grapes still sour I see

HAHAHAHA PENIS STILL SMELLING SOUR I SEE

Okay, that's what I figured. I'll lay off the dry faps for awhile and see if my situation improves.

Though you don't need lube because your dick hasn't been mutilated, use it any way. That coconut oil, mang.

This is new to me. Coconut oil on dick; is it safe?

DEFINITELY USE LUBE SINCE ITS THE CLOSEST YOUR PENIS WILL EVER FEEL TO AN ACTUAL VAGINA

ROFL UNCUT FAGS CONFIRMED ALL PERMAVIRGINS

>MFW COCONUT OIL IS THE CLOSEST THING TO A GIRLS VAGINA THAT ANY OF YOU WILL EVER GET HAHAHAHAHA

Mucus membranes aren't skin dumbass

Lol, why do men think this shit is true? Only a dumb, high maintenace, basic, vanilla ass bitch would say no to a dick with foreskin, or any dick for that matter (unless it was dirty, stinky, obviosly infected). I personally enjoy a dick with foreskin, it makes giving handjobs fun. Plus i can play with it with my tongue while giving head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNCUT FAGS HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE GIRLS TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THEIR DICKS ARE NORMAL. HOLY FUCK WHEN CAN WE CATEGORIZE BEING UNCUT AS A MENTAL ILLNESS?

I'd show you a pic of my pussy, but your a fag. :-)

Oh an no one wants your dry as fuck, needing lube to jerk off fucking penis. Juden.

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA UNCUT FAGS CONFIRMED MOST INSECURE PEOPLE OF ALL TIME. IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY A GIRL AND YOU DO ACTUALLY PREFER UNCUT DICKS THEN ODDS ARE YOU'RE FUCKING HIDEOUS AND DISGUSTING SO ID RATHER NOT SEE THAT PORK HOLE OF YOURS ANYWAY.

THAT BEING SAID, YOU'RE 100% AN INSECURE UNCUT PERMAVIRGIN WITH A FREAK DICK THAT WILL NEVER GET LAID. ENJOY BEING LAUGHED AT LOSER.

Baby wipes are a cool and quick way to make sure area is clear while dead skin sheds.

I'll try this. Thanks.

I'm uncut and my dick is far fucking objectively superior to your mutilated fucking piece of shit dick. It objectively has more nerve endings and is objectively more aesthetic to roasties. Stay fucking salty because Shlomo stole your foreskin.

>Foreskin
Fucking gross. What I use for odor and dead skin I use my facial wipes that have some alochol on them. Kills any smell and removes whatever deadskin your jew ass builds up.

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Uncut is the fucking ideal for dicks and roasties fucking agree, do you think CHAD has had his dick cut up by a fucking jew?

I thought not you disgusting fucking incel cuck.

m8 you are beyond mad

pics pls

>natural, uncut is bad
>cut, less sensitive dick is good...somehow

Logic is in short supply these days kek

Mate it's probably a yeast infection. If you use soap to clean your dick you usually end up with it.

Only use PH neutral or soap free products to clean your dick.

Yeast infection will also lead to cracks in your foreskin. Some men have mistakenly had circumcisions in their 30's due to the splitting skin problem

Lol, I'd be mad too if some jew took a part of me for their own sadistc purposes, but I cant relate, seeing how I have a wonderful, fat lipped, smooth, pink pussy :-) tell me about the other roast beef curtain, stained cunts you had no other choice but to fuck because quality pussy kekd at your sandpaper dick?

Its smegma. You have a foreskin which keeps your cock head soft and moist, along with the surrounding skin. There's no possible way its from dryness. Clean it more often than you already do.

Asking again, is coconut oil safe? I used vaseline once, but didn't think it would be safe

>being cucked into donating his foreskin and loving sexual pleasure by the eternal kike

> (OP)
I was gonna say yeast infection.
Do what this guy says and throw in probiotics, I once had to use silver biotics gel but that was because I got thrush from too many slooties.