>get diagnosed with IBS
>have to get colonoscopy

How fucked am I? He said it is most likely nothing

Read the sticky

probiotics +fruits and vegetables
no more processed food or drink
youre cured

Could I have colon cancer?

it's unlikely if you're under 50, unless you have a family history of it. even then, it takes about 10 years for colorectal cancer to develop.

No cases in my family and I'm 23

>be 20 yrs old and already had to colonoscopy for blood in my shit and stomach pains
>turned out to be internal hemorrhoids and an ulcer
you don't have colon cancer

two colonoscopies*

You're going to face the two greatest fears that every man must face one day:

1. It might hurt.
2. It might feel good.

>start lifting
>shitting twice a day
>gain 35 pounds
>eating so damn much and pooping so much everyday
>one day I shit a 1 foot BBC
>blood for two weeks
>went to hospital the first day
>anal fissure
>colonoscopy
it felt like swords coming out of my ass. Huge poops always make me bleed a little, but it doesn't hurt. I also don't eat as much I used to since I've been lifting for 4 years. I've already made muh gainz so I only need to poop once a day. It's good I'm not gay

you get anesthesia

>needing to use millennial puss gas
When I had mine they did it raw dog and made me stay awake.

The only sucky part of a colonoscopy is having to drink the stuff used to prep.

T. Someone with ulcerative colitis

don't worry, I think it's most likely nothing

When I shit there's no blood or anything but I don't get "logs", I get a bunch of tinier pieces. I am guessing this is a combo of not enough fiber and the fact that I usually shit after my caffeine pill in the morning so there's some laxative effect

Lol
>not getting anesthetics
Do you even have insurance bro?

Not that guy but I live in a cunt w/ national healthcare and they didn't do anesthetics when I got a colonoscopy

Think that might just be an American thing since you guys are wimps

I just really enjoy getting high on anesthetics for the like minute you can feel it. And then getting great sleep

In Europe that is the feeling you get from second hand smoke of a cigarette u pussy.

That sounds also like IBS-D to a degree

they don't give you anesthetics you retard

>high for like a minute
Nigga that's why they make you count 10 to 1 backwards you're dead in like 5 seconds

>This entire post

Thanks for the keks user

There are doctors that specialize in buttholes. If I were to become a doctor, I would be an eye doctor because you don't have to deal with anything but examining eyes

I've had two in the past 3 months due to colitus and a few other things. As the other user said the procedure is nothing. Takes 20 minutes in the theatre and you are asleep the whole time. The only bad part is the prep the day before.

Tldr suck it up you'll be completely fine.

>he prefers getting anally raw dogged awake
I bet you came too

breh

I have IBS, not fun

>have to shit
>fuck fuck fuck
>in Wal-Mart
>hear War Crime about to commence
>fuck I know how bad this will hurt
>run to first aid section
>take petroleum jelly and so prep H from the shelf
>run to bathroom
>take finger full of PJ
>rub in and around b-hole
>drop a shit as if the Hiroshima bombing and the Japanese Tsunami had a baby
>ahhhhhhhhhhh....fellgoodman
>wipe
>rub prep H in
>leave product in there cuz fuck paying for that shit
>leave

>go to store
>steal
>muh fake disease guis

Holy fuck is this true. The procedure is literally nothing but that fucking ballsack dipped rotten gatorade shit is the worst thing I've ever tasted. Op you fine m8 probs hemmoroids or anal fissure

I know that feel OP.

My bowels are constantly upset. I ended up getting a CT done and they found absolutely nothing. They didn't even diagnose me with IBS. I guess some people just have fucked bowels.

I had a colonoscopy. It was nothing. I'm pretty sure I said some embarrassing shit to the anesthetician as the medication was taking effect. I faintly remember something about feeling like I was in "Alice in Wonderland"

I also talked some mad shit to my girlfriend on the car ride home. Zero filter. Smiling and laughing while eating a cheeseburger and being a straight savage, her weeping hysterically.

the swedes have had good success treating ibs withh a low fiber diet.

No reputable GI doc would scope you without. You get a dose of Propofol and it puts you into twilight sedation where you are minimally awake/aware. Sometimes they stack it with a dose of Versed that rapes your memory to shit.

>had an upper and lower for heartburn and bloody shits
>gave me both
>I was there on the table, then I felt floaty
>told the doc i was going to take a nap
>suddenly in the recovery room talking to wife
>she is telling me that getting scoped is nohomo
>I laugh and try to get out of bed
>Nurses tell me to lay the fuck down
>Doctor brings me pictures of my insides because apparently I wouldn't cooperate unless I could watch
>Doctor couldn't turn me over so he promised me copies of the pictures
>Zero memory of this happening.
>Versed game weak, have to have the same conversation three times with wife
>eat 4000 calories of appetizers afterwards, didn't remember that too
>Go home and sleep.
> Wake up in bed the next day

Made good cutting gains and the bowel prep cleans the absolute shit out you. You will piss water out your ass.

How does IBS affect gains? I've always had the impression that if you have diarrhea or otherwise "unfinished" shits your body hasn't really absorbed all the nutrients from your food yet

I told my GI that I was in the clear for not being gay was scoping my butt because I said NoHomo when he was putting the scope in.

I also apparently was clamping down on the scope with my ass to show off my squat gains. Didn't do shit because industrial lube but they put me way under after that apparently.

Maybe if you didnt drown yourself in so much fucking meat