/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for lynch mob/fraud meet up.

Pinned VG about 6 days ago (npp/test) and this area has been giving me sharp pain hurts to rotate and bend over.

Congratulations?

no breh i have been b&cing for the past 8 months. this shit has been bugging me for the past few days, wondering if anyone has experienced similar.

VG are notoriously fickle. They swell and hurt or they don't. You should be okay. Take a hot bath. Have your lady work it out.
You're a dick.

Sounds fun for real. Let's make this logistical nightmare happen.

Let's doooo eeeeeeet.

What kind of shorts do you guys wear to the gym? I've been rocking generic under armour ones but I want something nicer and maybe a little bit shorter to show off my legs.

I was thinking lululemon but I think they all have a liner in them which would be weird with my boxer briefs

I wear my girls cloth booty shorts sometimes.

How about no, FBI.

Did you confirm or at least consider it might not be related to where you pinned?

Is there any heat coming off it.

jerrbears for we're saving fl AND he gets a gf

nice diddies

>lululemon
gay, dude

$5 basketball shorts from Walmart. Come at me breh.
Seriously it's a gym not a fashion show.
Ah shit we have to do it now.

I'd be down if I had the vacation time and monies. I'm a bit poor atm.

>jerrbears for we're saving fl AND he gets a gf
Aww yeah.

Gym shorts.
lmao

Basketball shorts.
Standard boring black things I've had for 5 years.
Occasionally footy shorts, which only come 1 quarter the way down my legs.
Everyone can admire how juicy I am then.

This guy with his reasons.

Pinned VG for 4th time this cycle and finally got PIP (not too bad, just sore like bad DOMS or maybe getting bruised there). Fucked up shit is that I got the test flu the day after. The mild fever is gone now but I still feel light chills and joints are still a bit sore. It's rapidly improving though so I think I'll be rid of these symptoms by the time I go to the gym later tonight.

Someone lend me a grand. I'll drive there. lol
Jerrbears demand it.

A grand? That's a bit much just to drive somewhere. How about for those Jerrbears I go halfsies on a Greyhound, lel.

Gas+Food+hotels. Unless I just crash at fl.

It's about what I spend my last two road trips. Although admittedly those were to Disney and Vegas.

Longshot and a stupid idea though: anyone in a chill area have a room for rent? I promise no clandestine roid labs will be operated in said room, or if you actually want one operating in there, I could do that too.

Yeah, I get that. I usually spend about a grand when I go out of town and splash on a hotel too. My place is pretty alright though, even if being rural sucks, twenty acres, two houses, three doges.

JAMMERS
A
M
M
E
R
S

Juicy?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Any of you niggas know a good online vendor?

Shit man, I sound so lame right now.

I just miss having good friends, being around good people. I thought I had that at work, but it all just turned to shit. I think I need to save up a bit more before I try to move, only have 2k saved from working, can't wait to get out of here.

goddamn mods are fast now

and yet shitposting threads stay up for hours

I have a huge bonus room that's just collecting junk but I'm on the east coast.

Would legit hop a plane, duder.

I just need to get out of here.

>look up top # on Insta
>spam pics with every # that's remotely relevant
>bulk likes from bots
This shit is easily dudes
Just using big time tags and maybe spending 3-4$$ here and there to buy a couple hundred likes on the right pics and it'll be easy to get a decent following on Instagram

As opposed to the kids with no legs
Shit man even the big dudes don't train legs and have toothpicks on big bodies
I've just got the benefit of having started legs while my proportions are still good

I seriously hope you wouldn't really consider letting someone from /fraud/ stay with you

Feel free and post links of shit posting threads

>someone

He doesn't know kek

Only have a spare couch atm.
Do it. East coast is definitely top 2, as far as coasts go.

SIX BUCKS WORTH OF GEAR
GONNA GET FUCKIN SHREDDED

I mean, at least east coast talks their shit to your face, am I right?

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm sure you're a nice guy fl but you'd probably be the second to last person I'd let crash at my place (right after chem), what with the general addiction problems you have and everything else that goes with it

have you actually quit work yet or are you just thinking about it still btw

The fuck did you just say about me!

Addiction problems? U wot m8.

Last thing I did was molly on NYE, I'm p-straight off recs, besides the occasional drink and muh zoloft.

I've got the next two days left scheduled and after that I'm quitting.

No you won't

it's hard to imagine what went wrong with that guy's cycle

Why wouldn't you? Beets a random roommate from craigslist.

Awe yeah. That's like 4 days with of monster gains.

That pic hits too close to home. lol

ass pic now, my raging hard on for manmeat demands it

Hey, I'm not a drugg....

oh wait am I saying kek

Nothing went wrong. He just started lifting and roids at the same time. Pretty dumb. I think he kinda got his shit together though.
Lol ya it's pretty great.

not sure if this is the right place to ask but what do you guys think about clenb + fat burner with DMAA?

clen with ketotifen for 21 days, then off with fat burner and ketotifen then another 15 days with clen

Funny enough I had two friends who pinned at the same time. One got muscular as fuck and the other didn't make any real gains. They had the same diet and party lifestyle. Explain that one /fraud/.

clen is retarded

thisdo some dnp like a man, checked

One of them was secretly a gains goblin.

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

>when your genes cuck you

Well the one who made the most gains ended up going to the hospital for a blood clot. The one who didn't got married and continued his party lifestyle.

Life is fucked.

>you will never have pic related

fuck

Not true. Play it by the numbers and you'll get a decent ass to fuck.

holy
fug

now I'm sad

You know what, yes I fucking will.

I'm going to have a lot of time off after the next two days, some money saved up, new priorities and a different perspective. Who knows a good DNP source? I think it's time for the last cut, going to start cruising again, DNP hard, train until I pass out and get cut, start dance lessons and just become a distinctive, boss motherfucker.

>start dance lessons

fagget

You can pay like all the other viewers. lol

Fucking genes.
At least I'm not short.

Naw. Just keep liftan. There's plenty of high test qts to go around.

I didn't even get to the voice lessons yet either.

I'll bust the freshest like Tatum and sing some Justin Timberlake on that bitch ass.

Good luck hermano.

Warning: probably just drunk talk.

I'm a goddamn alcoholic now, sm h. Well, I don't think so really, just drowning my sorrows atm.

qts don't like ugly guys

Any truth to the whole "sterons work better when your lean" thing? Should I try to get shredded before my next cycle or is a normal BF ok? Not overweight or anything, just don't have a veiny 8pac

>Any truth to the whole "sterons work better when your lean" thing?
Yes.

I promise I drink more than you. Just don't use it as an emotional crutch for extended periods of time.

Sure they do. If you're charasmitic and believe you're own shit, so will women. A nice body just makes the process easier. Pending on the age of the girl and what they're looking for.

Yeah, I've been there too, shit's not good. Not eager to get back to that point either. I like my manic days on the Zoloft, I get less of those when I'm drinking.

Well how lean is good then? Should I cut down to single digit bf?

Do some reefer?

I HAVE AN UGLY FACE AND IM BROWN

>tfw you'll never get to experience white pussi

Lel, I get anxious when I smoke weed nowadays, even with high CBD strains. I don't think it's a bad thing, it's just I can only think about things from a death/mortality perspective when I smoke weed, that's useful sometimes but it's not something I can smoke and relax with like I used to be able to.

>tfw you had to move back in with your parents because of their slowly fading health and don't feel comfortable ordering in case one of their dumbasses ends up getting tricked to sign for the packages

what do?

Glad to hear youre going to get lifting again. You were doing well. I think it will be a great stress reliever and confidence boost for you to start banging out Deadlifts again.

I get weird with certain strains. I would stay away from indicas. Just stick to sativas. Had some white widow recently that was pretty dope.

Pffff not true

Alcohol loosens many an uptight stuck up girl.

I'll see if my right hand can't handle it, but yeah, I'm looking forward to it now. I feel like I've been complacent for a while and now I've got some work ethic that I can apply back towards it.

ONE WORLD IS MUCH LIKE ANOTHER

I know plenty of brown dudes smashing 9/10 qts. They're lighter skinned tho

Anyone have any protocols for low dose accutane? Is 10mg ED too little? What can I expect in terms of sides?

sup fraud,
why am I in love with my overweight internet female friend?

4 mo. too long for a bulk cycle? Just running test with some dbol, nothing too crazy

I'm pretty lightskinned desu, thankfully don't look native

>IM BROWN
That's unfortunate

FL you can stay with me
pop on in anytime

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

I have something much better

no

because youre a beta

>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
I knew it, the whole time...

that's not azusa

i know famalam, i wanna kill myself everyday

>implying jerry doesn't have mad side dakis

I dont want to post her picture too much
who knows what you perverts do to her in your minds

>tfw the most powerful man in the world is drinking moldy var and pounding a plastic pussy instead of trying to pass bills

no im a faithful lover
I only have 4 dakis

I noticed im pretty sensetive to estro so im trying to adjust for my cycle. Currently taking .5mg of armidex e2d (sometimes ED, depends) but I noticed its feeling less and less helpful so I want to hop onto something more powerful. Also always take 50mg dbol but might wana try another oral just do to the estro from it. Any suggestions?

Has anyone ever bought anything from steroidly?

My girlfriend wants to start an anavar cycle, but she's too worried about.. Everything? lmao. She wants to try something legal first, I guess. Has anyone ever used Anvarol or something similar to that? If it gets results it gets results, it doesn't have to work as fast as var would.

>thankfully don't look native
Oh wow dude, right in the jimbobs.

M. I. N. O. R. I. T. Y.

I

N

O

R

I

T

Y

Cute little boy. Is that your wife's son?

sry faM, where from?