>can't walk

/plg/

>can dunk a Basketbal
>can't even squat my body weight

>Can play Yngwie Malmsteen solos on Guitar
>Can't play the Smoke on The Water Riff

dat lack of core strength and/or excess body wight

>.5bw bench

That's what powerlifting will do to you, OP.

>Can run a 4 minute mile
>unsure if Montana actually exists

>squat only 155
>can see through jewish tricks and also play guitar pretty good
Could be worse

It's just because the leg drive is a bit different on pushups, but if you do them with arched back and wide grip like Rippetoe teaches (Though he simply calls it The Push), you should be able to rep them out.

kek

good post, bless you

>pushups with arched back and wide grip
I've been doing them wrong all along.

what is this bullshit?
holding on to dumbbells, completely straight and keeping balance is alpha pushup. only take rippletits advice if you want to look like rippletits.

Why would you be able to do a pushup when you can only bench half your bodyweight?

For that to be true you would have to weigh just under 340lbs or have had your core muscles amputated.

This

>can see through jewish tricks and also play guitar pretty good
>can't lose virginity

ftfy my dude

I'm the exact opposite: I can do 100 standard push ups no problem. I can even do 20 one armed push-ups before I wear down. But, I can't bench more than 170lbs.

Weight?

220lbs

Get into pushup position and slide a scale underneath your hands. That should tell you how much weight you need to bench in order to do a pushup.

>can solve Navier-Stokes equation
>cant do arithmetic

I actually know that feel. I'm going into calculus 3 in the fall, and I barely remember any algebra. I have no idea how I got this far, please send help.

Trip on BenchBro

>Squat 500lbs
>cant do a bodyweight squat

Yup, I was doing them wrong the whole time. Dips and Cablecrossovers taught me that wide is the only way. I was wondering why my shoulders got worked out first because I was esentially doing closegrip even though it was shoulder length, at least my shoulders are huge as fuck and my ohp is 155 for reps.

Important stuff comes back naturally

>tfw getting aesthetic
>only time i go out is with family

That is horribly wrong.

You want a protracted scapula, a hollow body, and hands about shoulders with apart.

You should also always keep your elbows in because flaring them out puts unnecessary stress on your elbow joints and weakens the movement.

But to each their own.

>5:30 mile
>Have no legs

You can keep your elbows out if you floor press. Is good for clavicular engagement

Me too back when I had shitty mobility. The weight pushes you into position, which is hell on your tendons if you don't control the eccentric portion flawlessly and even then it's bad.

i'm already done with calc 3 and i have no idea what navier-stokes equation is.

i got a C in it though.

>can do 82 pushups
>can only bench 155

>i move at 154%
>cant read must bar-codes

picker at amazon lol

>bench two plates
>can't lift myself out of this depression

>can lift heavy weights
>can't get her to love me again

>Can DB bench 90's.
>Can't bench bar to chest.

>can do 35 chin-ups
>still walk with my head hung down

I bet you don't even retract your collar bones when performing the push.

DYEL

>bench 2 pl8
>still cant pull myself up from the bench

how tall?

fuckingkek

Underrated post

i honestly dont believe people whenever they say something like this

what the fuck do you mean you cant do a single pushup? a child can do a single pushup. possibly multiple. even a GIRL child can do multiple pushups

>tfw can finally sleep with a comforter over me because I can now chest press the monster off of me to get up in the morning

Thanks, 5x5

i have autism

underratecd