Help! Not loosing weight on diet

Can someone help me?I've been on a diet for a week now and im not loosing any weight. I only eat between 800 and 1000 calories a day but i still cant loose any weight. I heard that eating below the bmr can make the body go into starvation mode and stop fat burning, should i eat more? I need to reach my goal weight quick!!

ya you're missing a key component. you need to drink bleach on a daily basis, it has fat-burning and muscle-building properties that you're missing out on. start doing that and you'll have a beach bod within a few weeks or so, gotta be patient.
beware though, some people here don't consider bleach enhancement natty

why the fuck do fatties never include their height and weight? do they not want help?

I used to be a fat fuck just like him, until I actually started to drink bleach as well and I can say for sure that it works GREAT! I lost 20lbs in 3 days and I could NOT have done it without bleach.

troll

i dunno why it matters, but im 5'8 320lbs. i know im chubby thats why i came here

troll

>chubby

HOLY FUCK

stop taking the b8 you fuckers

>starvation mode
>320lbs
>chubby

lmao u right senpai

>a week
Give it more time. Losing 1-2 lbs a week is normal

> 800 and 1000 calories a day
No you fucking don't. Your pic looks like a fairly large portion of something that was once healthy, smothered in cheese, and is probably around 800 calories by itself. You are not counting and weighing food correctly.

Holy fuck, whatever you made in pic related is drenched in sauce. I have a feeling you're not counting calories accurately.

Also, I recently started eating foods really high in sodium. Gained 8 lb of water weight overnight.

This... This is bait, right?

trolls

I know cheese has fat in it, but i cant eat vegetables without it. Also, this is healthy for me. I used to eat way worse so at least its an improvment

OP, prove to us you're counting calories by stating exactly what you ate today and the contents of each meal.

Go. Everything that went into your mouth.

>can't eat vegetables without cheese
You are weak-willed and will never make it. Just stay fat.

I wanna see someone cut on purely cheese. Can someone sacrifice themselves for a week?

Vegetables are zero points on WW so i havent been counting things like this, should i include those?

that sounds terrible, plus cheese is really fatty and you don't get any carbs. you'd get sick.

Doctors hate this trick. Start today.

>not counting a gigantic plate of cheese with a couple vegetables on it

Ok you got me to respond, decent trolling.

>point system
>not kcal and macros

b8/10

> 320 lbs
> chubby
ahahhahahahahahhaha

keto

the natural squat plug edition

>i dunno why it matters
This is why we know you're doing it wrong

>5'8
>320lbs
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""chubby""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You are fucking retard you are not tracking calories right. i dont know what is this gravy but it seems greasy. jus go hang ur self if the rope can resist your weight.

This.
It doesn't matter how bad you ate. JUST FORCE THAT BROCCOLI DOWN YOUR FAT THROAT.

at least use something like this instead of CHEESE
>pic related has like 72kcal/100g and you use like 50g on that broccoli

Obviously i know im overweight, thats why i posted here. But alot of it is muscle because i work in a warehouse which is like working out everyday

you must be trolling

Okay now I know this is bait. good job OP, you got me

No, that is not healthy, you can eat veggies without cheese, you can do better, you are only cheating yourself. You came here wanting to know how to lose weight because "you cant" and we're telling you to stop doing shit like this and now you're defending bad habits. Go read "fat hate" threads here and know most of Veeky Forums hates lazy lying fat fucks like you.