Why don't fat girls like fat boys?

Why don't fat girls like fat boys?

because fat boys aren't really even considered human

Neither are fat girls

Women have higher standards because they can't have as many children as men do.

All females have entitlement issues and princess syndrome. They want a chubby chaser with the body of jeff seid

Because they think they're "curvy" and deserve Chad.

Cause female hamplanets are deluded and live in a reality completly diferent from regular people

because both men and women have fucked up ideas of what they deserve

They also have a short shelf life and modern society has basically pushed their legal and socially acceptable breeding and marriage age up to 18+ so over half of their fertile lives, the time when they are are most able to have exceedingly healthy and strong children, are wasted whoring around and being brainwashed by feminists and overpopulation is a happening have as many abortions anal sex and get as infertile as possible wierdos.

women can and will only date up, men can only date down

there's nobody "down" from a fat boy

because women logic

Fat women logic

Thx for this thread. I get hit on by gutbeasts, but I thought it was because Im not aesthetic enough. Turns out fatties like to aim way outside their league.

please tell me that this was not posted by the same person

fck humanity

Because they're beta af.

I know a guy who's both fat and extremely ugly, he still had a decent skinny gf just because he tried.

How do these people remember to breath every few seconds

We are both physically disgusting.
On the inside, though, us women are selfish entitled pieces of shit, raised to believe we just deserve better.
We don't like fat boys because we don't have the need to go that low. If you could see the sexy fetishists I can find who lust for my fat rolls online when they want to have an after-gym fap.

We like non-fat boys just because we have a chance to date up.

this is the face of modern women

One thing that may sound stupid but changed my view on dating is:
>Nobody wants do date ugly people, not even ugly people.

In your 20s its a women market

In your 30s and up its a mans market

All the decent women will either find the chad of their dreams or will stay with a regular joe who makes them happy before 30.

The rest of them (about 85% of millennial women) will only want to fuck chad because they think they deserve him. Then when they get to 30 and they realize that they were just being used as object's for the last decade, that is when they start to make rational dating decisions.

But hopefully you will have made it by then anons and you all will have left women and the rest of humanity behind

because their expectations are higher than their blood sugar