I've got a question

I've got a question

I'm a functional alcoholic at the age of 26, I drink a lot of beer and rarely hard liquor. With a lot I mean like 5-6 half liters heavy beer every day. A year ago I had a decent body, not fat or whatever. Now I'm starting to notice because of the beer I'm getting a beer belly like pic related. I dont really feel like quitting drinking any time soon since I'm a russian and it's in my blood.

Are there any good ways to reduce a beer belly while still drinking beer heavily? Would going to a gym or whatever get rid of it?

>tl;dr: best way for an alcoholic to get rid of beer belly while still drinking

bump

I'm not really sure there's a good way of working 5-6 liters of heavy beer into your calorie intake, you don't have to quit just cut back.

You're kidding right? If you aren't going to stop drinking for a while, atleast cut back to weekend drinking. Jesus.

Ilya?
And not really. The best you can do drinking that much daily is skinny fat if you dial back the rest of your calories to compensate for the drink, or strong fat, if you up your protons and calories for bulking. But even then you won't be as strong as you could be.

Replace the beer with hard liquor

cut out fructose and unsaturated fats (contributes to chirrosis) eat saturated fat (helps fix liver fibrosis) and protein and b vitamins (shit depleted in drinking) particularly b12. also vits d3 and k2. liver once a week would suit.

cutting out wheat might help, too. including wheer alcohols.

Jesus, just fucking quit dude.

If you're worried about withdrawals and shit see a doctor and make a plan to ween yourself off of it.

Not always that simple. Takes a lot of support, and a lot of people dont have that kind of support around.

smoke weed instead.

move somewhere it's legal.

I drink about 5-8 bottles about 5 days a week. Obviously too much.

A few weeks ago I was on a Keto Diet. Still drank 5 days a week but damn I could barely fit/want 4 maybe 5 bottles of LC Beer. Start to feel really drunk at 2 beers.

Maybe give this a try?

no, there literally isn't lol. fucking degenerate, stop drinking so much beer. Why can't you drink vodka or some hard liquor to get drunk? jfc.

so explain Keto diet to me, from what I understand its just basically stacking veggies without any meat? Basically being a vegetarian or am I wrong?

I already do that, I live in holland

the thing with hard liquor is that it kills your liver more faster than regular beer

Drink hard liquor. The metabolic pathaway to convert alcohol to adipose tissue is theoretical but never really happens. Fat drunks get fat because of carbohydrate in their drinks and drunk food

keto is where you only eat meat. it's for ruining your liver, kidneys, cholesterol levels, and deteriorating your muscles.

Just drink hard liqour. I drink at least a fit of whiskey everyday and yoi can see my top four abs.

Inb4alcholic, I'm not, I hardly ever get "drunk" I just like to drink through the course of the day. And I never start drinking before 1130am

>haha we russians are born drinkers lol it's in our blood xDDDD

*fif of whiskey

bump

This my biggest problem.
It's really hard for me to stop drinking.
I really like red wine and hefeweizen weissbeers.
I'm on the road all the time for work, and I enjoy having a drink or two after work. Never enough to get drunk, but the problem is my slowly growing gut, not drunkenness. Ever since I quit smoking pot for work, I've been drinking more.

I managed to stop drinking for a whole week when I was working night shift, but I slacked off on exercising.

Alcohol is like my liquid girlfriend. It's the only one who's always there for me.

Just don't eat more than 50g of carbs a day for 12 weeks and see how you go