Tfw gf

>tfw gf
>tfw she wants to have sex all the time
>tfw can't go to the gym
Some of you bros don't know how good you really got it...

Keep masturbating like you usually do.

I was in the same situation and could easily go for hours of sex, because she wanted more and more i became a quick shooter and i had to rely on other tricks.

She still want the D but it was 2-3 times a day and it became 4-5 time a week.

Mate just fuck her savage for an hour and her pussy will be too sore for the next couple of days to do anything

Have her ride you as you do barbell bench.
You'll be a legend if you can pull it off.

Then what do you do when she wants oral or anal? Do you fucker her ass so hard her colon falls out? Do you facefuck her so hard she throws up all over your cock?

Um yea, but if bait, I didn't even catch a hint of sarcasm

Go fuck yourself

>this is literally me

Yes, how terrible.

>not telling her you'll only dick her after she gets all sweaty at the gym with you

That's what I do. It's awesome.

>entire workout checking each other out
>knowing that I'm going to throw her on my bed and take her to pound town as soon as we get home
Show me that last rep face bitch!

She laughs every time

Shes doing it because she doesnt want you to go to the gym and become better, as soon as you stop wanting to go to the gym the sex will stop.

I don't even check out my 8/10 gf anymore. After you've seen her for so long you just become desensitized.

I had sex with my ex all the time and I still managed going to the gym. Step it up

How is it that so many alpha male studs got onto Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board? All I see on this board is how much sex all you guys have

>why do so many guys who care about fitness and having nice bodies get laid?

I have bad news. You're retarded.

>have sex twice in a day
>girlfriend is too sore for sex the next day

Just tell her you've got other shit to do Jesus fucking Christ

She won't explode if you don't fuck her 12 times a day you daft cunt

>having a gf you dont love
ayy

fuck women, get gains

>All I see on this board is how much sex all you guys have
toppity kekkity

At least it's good cardio?

or she'll just fuck other men. Some slut that's horny enough to want to have sex for 12 times a day is horny enough to fuck other guys while you are doing "other things".
If you are just starting your relationship this is normal and will settle down after a few months.

I hate it when women have sex because women won't have sex with me.

REEEEEEEEEEEape

>2020-4
>Wasting your time on cumbucket-tier women

Why are you self-sabotaging

Because cumbucket-tier women will suck your dick dry and will pretty much do anything in bed.
Just have fun and don't get attached.

How do I find a gf who has a sex drive this high?
Any certain types of girls to look out for?

Holy fuck man, that sounds awful. Are you gonna be okay?

Bars, clubs, "artists" or high physical activity hobbies are you best chances.
I recommend you get into arts because most of the "artists" I've met have a thing about "sexual exploration" aka attention seeking/validation from men and the easiest way to get attention and validation from men is to let them fuck you.

This man has it figured out. Last thing you want is some sedentary pile of shit of a woman that gets winded from one flight of stairs. Those usually just lay there during sex expecting to do nothing but take it.

I now specifically makes girls leave at 10pm because I wake up at 6am. I used to have a girlfriend that made me stay up until 12-3 am. Every time I woke up I thought I would crash. I almost crashed at least 3 times from staying up so late because of pussy. But we're talking about gains here, I missed some gym days. It was either go to gym at 9pm or go home and nut. I think I missed about 1 or 2 days each week

>have gf
>she has tons of weird medical issues from her childhood
>2 month long bleeding even on birthcontrol
>prone to UTIs
>bunch of other shit
>haven't had sex in over a month

Boy, this must be what marriage feels like.

If you loved her user, you'd fuck the pussy.

It's not on me, it's her. She never wants sex because she's always in pain.

I've been dating her 3 years

Drop her like the dysfunctional sack of meat she is bro

Or cheat

>2 month long bleeding even on birthcontrol
That sounds like something that should be checked out by a doc.

>tfw no gf

Kind of, it's more about living together that makes things really shitty or spending every fucking day together that gets old really fast.
Relationships are best when you usually only see eachother during the weekends or suprise during the week.
Keep your head up with the medical issues lad, how old are you? Maybe just friend her and find some active puspus?

>tfw gf
>tfw found out she's bisexual 4 months into our relationship
>tfw found out she dated women a decade ago
>tfw she fondles my pecs like tits
>tfw she's always hiking with her lesbian friend
>tfw we never have good sex anymore and the amount of sex we DO have sucks

I'm 99.9% sure she's a lesbian and is with me because she doesn't want to admit she wants women. Sucks because I'm in absolute love with her.

what's sex like anons?

salty milk and coins

You're a beard, user.

Bags of sand

I do have a rather large, nice beard. I agree. I think she's with me because I'm one of them manly man mountain men kinda gusy (tall, lift for strength, casual attire, can fix cars/build fires/move heavy shit) and she doesn't want to like women anymore but she does.

Do I break up with her? We've been dating for almost 6 months but I don't feel that she's IN love with me anymore and she's using me. I have mixed feels because I'm head over heels for her.

Why do you keep asking questions when yes is the only answear.

>I think she's with me because I'm one of them manly man mountain men kinda gusy
You're a beard, as in, she's a lesbian and you're her cover "relationship".

No gains from cardio

DAYUM

Yes, it's only been six months and you doubt her intentions. Break up with her and use her as a way to get threesomes.

You both will probably have a better relationship as fuck buddies where she uses you as hetero validation and you use her to have sex with multiple women.

I figured as much. brb bros going to cry into a pillow.

>hiking with her lesbian friend
>"hiking"
She's getting hiked straight in her vagina nomsayn.

You can't imagine it until you've had it and then you can't not have it

My ex was a manga artist. Swallowed, petite with D cup breasts. No ass though and had a shallow cunt so my dick only went in half way.
>I miss her sucking my dick in the morning
>Me still pretending to be asleep and just have her ride me until she had an orgasm

My wife lays there. May have happiness and stability but the sex sucks.

>wife

haha good one friend

>my face
:^)
>my soul
:'(

When I was a virgin, I thought that whole "gf wants too much sex thing" was something only betas would say

I am now in relationship with a girl that wants my dick literally 24/7. It's brutal m8s, by the third time my dick is just raw

Pro tip: that's not from your baby carrot dick, that's from Jamal's.

>Oh no I'm having TOO much sex

fuck off OP man up and tell her you'll fuck her later

that's one way to end a relationship...
>sit at the computer shitposting on Veeky Forums
>she comes over and sits on your lap
>start rubbing you dick
>wants you to fuck her
>"Nah, I'll fuck you later"

>STICK YOUR DICK IN ME, ONII-CHAN

Because having sex with women doesn't make you an alpha. Anyone semi-decent looking and semi-fit can get laid using Tinder.

If a girl asks for sex and you say you'd rather go to the gym to look at sweaty men I'm afraid to say you're gay

>ONII-CHAN
>my dick when

>tfw pawg gf bounces on my cock while I browse Veeky Forums or play vidya

I just want to stay inside forever

I am about to bust the biggest nut

If that's what you do at the gym I'm afraid to say you're gay

>virgin fantasies: the post