How to improve mental strength?

How to improve mental strength?
I'm actually depressed over a fucking tinder match. It is effecting my strength gains at this point. I am so pathetic...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

affect != effect

thank me later

neuro nation app. game is fun as fuck

Jus B Urself

She was perfect for me bro. And she was a MILF too

Okay, just tell the damn story. There's no keeping secrets here.

Meditation. Not kidding.

Don't be a bitch x F

Go to /adv/

meditate

visit a hooker

guys why am i literally getting no matches. I'm averaging one a week.

I think Tinder is bad for mental health.

Hell, I think smartphones and social media in general are bad for mental health. But you may not want to go quite that far.

The internet in general is bad for mental health.

either your photos aren't good, you don't come across interesting enough or you're spamming right

trve. but here we are.

Indeed, we like what's bad for us.

We're not so different from fast food addicts.

Yeah. Well, there's such a thing as being a functional addict. Dunno bout you, but I'm reasonably functional (except >tfwnogf), and we didn't start threads asking for help. It's harmful, but it's a livable harm.

But I sure am glad I don't have a smartphone, facebook, tinder, or okcupid profile i'll tell you hwat

I'm absolutely unfunctional but here anyway.

Need to change soon though kek, my body and mind just don't want to adapt.

Pathetic boys like you should be cucked in chastity and only be used by women for money. You might get a few ruined orgasms or something. Can't be that bad. Accept your place in this world and don't try to be something you're not.

> be 19 years old
> out of a 2 yr relationship with HS girlfriend
> busy with work and shit, hard to meet girls, so get tinder
> I'm interested in cougars
> match with a 31 year old latina chick who is very beautiful and high test
> use opener line "i know this profile is fake but could I get the name of the model you used in all your pics?"
> she responds, thought it was hilarious, didn't realize I was only 19, I've been told many times I look older than I am and she thought I was 24
> we seem to hit it off, she responds to my messages with the snap of a finger
> calls me handsome and a "rugged boy" multiple times, we talk back and forth for a couple days
> she is using a lot of smilies too
> I say we should meet for coffee or beers, she says she would love too
> I ask for her number to schedule it
> silence. No response.
> after 3 days I message her back saying that I understand why she wouldn't want to give her number on tinder, and that if shes serious about meeting up to call me and gave her my number
> still no response

seriously family I have been kicking myself all week for this shit. I am fucking angry and sad.

Lol you fell in love with a bot user

it was a fucking guy roleplaying because he gets off on weird shit like that

get over it

Lmao don't you fucking realize
Are you dumb or something?
You really think hot women need to go on tinder to find a man? Are you that dumb?
The only thing attractive women use tinder for is ego boosting. They want all the matches, all the compliments etc. They will even lead you on just so you keep ego boosting them all the time
The only girl you'll actually get to fuck off of tinder is the town bike or ugly ducklings

That's fair. Best of luck, user.

I've fucked good girls off of tinder before bud.

This shit was a once in a blue moon type of deal. Where else am I gonna find a cougar?

Are you retarded? That how 85% of matches go. This isn't some redpill bullshit, but a lot of the women on there have no interest in meeting anyone. They just want attention, compliments and to feel wanted. When asked to meet in person, they vanish. Welcome to the world of online dating. Don't waste your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c
Nuff' said.

ay i feel bad for you man, but that line is CHOICE
gonna use it.