Linebackers in the NFL claim they bulked up in high school...

Linebackers in the NFL claim they bulked up in high school, and gained 40 - 60 lbs of muscle from 9'th grade to graduation. Howwwwww? Is that possible? (Natty)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#Adolescence3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe they gained 40-60 pounds, over 3 years, that's believeable
probably not all muscle though

Like Brian cushing?

I don't know about you, but I started high school at 5'10, 130 lbs, and finished at 6'2, 175 lbs. I didn't gain much fat at all, so it's not a stretch of the imagination.

Yes, like Brian...They claim they did the massive gaining in high school...

You don't understand how much testosterone is flowing through your veins in high school. It is the optimum time to put on muscle. 40-60lbs is not a stretch.

Damn, I'm going to be 30 in about 6 months, I can't eat too much without gaining fat :( I missed my window of opportunity.

very believable. When I turned 21 I was 150lbs, in a 6 month period I was suddenly 215.... fucking dark beer and not giving a fuck did it to me.

It's called puberty, OP.

high school = peak hormones
also linebackers = fat

>NFL
those particular linebackers had a nice mix of genetics and quality steroids while they were in high school. trust me, roids are rampant in high school football/wrestling programs, don't let retards on here tell you they're natty if they go on to play D1 unless they're a big strongfat position

I just realized that I was probably the only natty starter on my entire team.
That I worked harder and was one of the strongest and biggest guys there and got a scholarship.
Hell I firmly believed that no one on our team took steroids and that bodybuilders and top athletes were all just hard workers.
It drove me in the gym, on the track and at home when I worked out using my old weight bench and all of the calisthenics and what not.

Wish I knew that. then. Would have quit and gotten a job then joined the marines after graduating.

Its called puberty gains lmao

would fuck that dog

Literally go find an average 9th grader. They are pipsqueaks. I work near a college town an even the incoming freshmen look like children to me.

You do a lot of growing in that time period.

they are fat

1) They didn't put on just muscle. Some fat too.

2) Growth spurt/puberty

3) Juice

freshman year I was 5'8" 105. Senior year I was 5'9" 165

I think its very possible. I probably could have gotten even bigger if I ate more. I was hell bent on staying

test levels don't peak until your 20s

gain a lot of fat.

you don't seem to realise a lot of being good at contact sports is just being heavy.

same with most strength based activities.

if you're heavy it's a lot easier (yes even fat).

That's like 4 years bro. You're testosterone is peaking between 17-19 years old and it's steadily increasing all through high school. That's the best and easiest time to make gains.

dan john says he did too
lot's of food and 20 rep squats

definitely possible

>peaking between 17-19 years old

Wrong. It peaks around 25. However, it is increasing at the fastest rate during young adulthood, hence why the body changes so fast and the adverse effects like acne. Testosterone induced side effects often come from unstable levels, not necessarily high levels. They are most unstable as teens therefore teens see more of the side effects in the same way guys who juice and only pin once or twice a week often see more sides than guys who pin every day and keep their levels more stable.

They probably gained 50lbs and a few bf%, but if they were decently lean and athletic beforehand than going from say 150lb and 10% bf to 200lb and 15% is going to be a MASSIVE improvement in looks and stature and jackedness

Nope nope nope

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#Adolescence3

>healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age#Adolescence3
>100 ng/dL is considered normal range for 15-16 year olds
>300 ng/dL is considered normal range for 17-18 year olds

Doctors really need to fucking change this shit. Enough pandering. If you're that low on the test scale, you've got a problem.

I agree. That's the very bottom of the range, but it's still incredibly low. That explains why we have so many bitch bois in the world though.

They all take hgh. It's undetectable in drug screens.

Someone post his gyno pics

Let's see here.

When I was 16 I was 160lbs pure muscle. I fell into depression because we moved so much and I'd have to meet new people every year and would have to break off friendships and relationships.

So I quit eating right and working out and was down to 130lbs at the age of 18. Got out of depression and by 20 I was 200 lbs with 12% body fat.

Not that far fetched. I never once took roids.

Are qbs in on this or just linemen/dbs/athletic positions?

Lol. Test doesn't peak until early/mid 20s. My gains during puberty sucked, they were better when I was 20. Gains on actual gear were even better... for a while then it stopped. Goes to show how much test you have means fuck all in regards to how big you get. You need a bunch of other shit to keep going and cycle it all. Otherwise it's slow.

This is very believable. I played football all four years in high school and here are my differences:
FRESHMEN:
>5'10, 117lbs
>bench 105
>squat 75
>clean 95
>incline 89
SENIOR
>6ft, 168lbs
>bench 270
>squat 290
>clean 220
>incline 250

noobgains + puberty = sic gains

60lb mass? Yes. 60lb of muscle? Lmao no.

Test levels are at their peak in your 20s, not your teens.

60 pounds is not hard to put on. Start HS at 14, graduate at 18.

First time many people start working out.

Be 24.
Weighed 125 in 9th grade. 135 at graduation. 135 at college graduation. So for 8 years, gained 10 pounds.

Really worked out after college and started eating. 135 to 180 in 4 months.

come at me bruh

That's what they claim. Without roids too. Just eating and lifting everyday except before a game.

you coulda been 6'3 if you didn't lift, at least you're 6 feet.

(You)

Pro football players use steroids...

so I'm gonna assume that young players aspiring to go pro also are using steroids.

Fat?