My friends want to go out tonight what's the best thing to drink on a cut?

My friends want to go out tonight what's the best thing to drink on a cut?

Is there anything I can drink with 0 calories?

water and diet soda

with alcohol: straight liquor and light beer

water

>on a cut
>go out one night
>drink 6 litres of beer and eat 2 pizzas
Fuck

alcohol has calories tho

Ketamine

Bleach

welcome to me, today (except pizza but whatever).

happens sometimes. as long as it's an exception, almost no harm done.

Do you really need to drink? I go out almost every weekend and I never drink. My friends never bother me for this and I still get qt's.

There's being Veeky Forums
Then there's being that pro-organic, strict, over-controlling parent type
Then there's anorexic and bulimic psycho bitches
Then OP, contemplating 'a' beer on a diet

>have you ever worked out on a hangover?

>being sober
>picking up drunk chicks

That's called rape user

Straight shots of the hardest booze. Yes I'm serious. You want to drink to get drunk, take the straight route there. Fuck beer.
Wash it down with lemon water or if you're feeling fat a diet coke. You could mix the booze in to the diet coke, but that means you drink more coke.

Fucking this.

Unless you're about to enter Mr Olympia, don't get so intense.

You're obviously not lifting to improve your social life (and I don't mean just grills), you're lifting to get big. But seriously, a few drinks isn't going to hurt.

You need to enjoy life, and if that means having a few drinks ,then just factor that in. Don't get drunk to the point you have a hangover, then do some cardio to balance it out tomorrow.

I don't meant to be one of these fucking morons who points out shit you already know, but the fact you're wanting to go out drinking but worrying over something so negligible shows you have an issue, and issue which is easily resolvable.

I never fuck them. I have a gf at home. I go with my boys because it's fun. Gf knows it and doesn't care.

This is helpful thanks user.

Looks like I'll just go jack and diet cokes

That shit is legit delicious

no prob. desu you should just bring your own everclear

You're either going to be the straggler or the DD.
Pick one.

just drink whatever you want then smoke a shitload of meth

should burn it off

Vodka diets

Trips of truth

This is actually how I lost my virginity tho. A drunk girl asked me to go home with her completely sober and I did.

just don't eat a big lunch and grab a hurricane highwater malt liquor they're like 620 calories and around 8 percent alcohol i think. It was hard to find a ratio comfortable enough for the calorie to drunkness ratio. That or just do shots and count each as a hundred calories.

Make sure not to eat after. It's so vital. That's the real killer that gets people fat.

More detail?
You know alcohol is a poison, so it's very hard to digest and break down. So when you eat something after, it basically all turns to fat.

It's not unless they're unconscious or they're saying no and you still pursue.

>"diet" soda
>soda

This is Veeky Forums you dumbfuck. Soda is cancer.

Moderation, just be clean as a motherfucker the rest of the week

have a grog of rum and light coke. that's like 80 kcal's. It's what I drink if I cut

False.

Feminism has made it to where any alcohol consumed inhibits the ability for consent to be given.

Also....no matter what the case, it's her word against yours

Well ignoring feminism, the main issue is that alcohol doesn't cause you to sleep with anyone. People are often blacked out and can still fight back and say no. Nothing on the bottle says 'will cause you to have sex'. Cases of rape are sad, but if you aren't saying no or are unconscious, it's probably because deep down you wanted sex.