Am I rite ladies?!

Am I rite ladies?!

Haha yeah! I squat xD

Also her eyebrows are horrible!

ctfu so tru yhu aint lyinn XDD

2 /facebook/ 4 me

Agreed
High test thread?

#truth. U think imma leave my thicc gf fer a lowtest bitch. Lol, don't evn talk 2 me if you a anorexic bitch

TEST
E
S
T

I do sometimes feel sorry for low test girls who havent blossomed into women

>ladies

nt4me bt its ↑2u wt u do

>t. Pedophile

Does Veeky Forums really have dicks so small that they cant handle a hightest woman?
No wonder every white woman is getting
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Goddamn

Ugh, you're sick. Why don't you go fuck baby's while you're at it, you pedophile.

HIGH TEST

post hightest ass bois plz

Tiddies

I think I'm a chubby chaser. I went to the gym with a friend and saw a girl who seemed pretty hot, but my friend said 'nah she's too fat'. She wasn't high test, just kinda average (american average). Maybe I put too much emphasis on face.

Somehow, skronky, bass heavy tech death fits this webm PERFECTLY. Try "New Light" by Entheos to this.

Im a white dude, and I cant deal with a gigantic ass that looks like it is filled with rice and beans.

All it reminds me is that at some point I am going to have to take a bitch like that out to dinner eventually and she is going to rip through $150 bucks worth of food in one goddamn sitting.... fuck that bullshit.

With those types of cuntbags, I go for one night stands, and anal must be accomplished. If its good, I'll hook up again.. but I sure as fuck am not paying for no meals to feed that stentorian ass.

Gave me a good laugh when her fat was waving along to the drummer in your suggested song

sauce?