Fits thoughts on smoking weed?

Fits thoughts on smoking weed?
Hurt gains or neutral?

Other urls found in this thread:

attn.com/stories/2902/cannabis-effects-on-metabolism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do it rarely
Helps me relax so I don't see no harm

Don't fall for the munchies meme and you'll be fine. Personally I like a bowl before I go work out and a bowl after workout when I get home, before I prep dinner.

you can do it 1 time a week maybe 2/3 if you have a high tolerance.
it will make you crave junk food if you are on a cut.
you also gotta keep your self on track cant just be gettin high 3 times a week and expect good results.

I like to smoke a bowl after a good workout. Don't be a 420BLAZEIT about it and practice moderation

everything in moderation, if u have some sort of hypertrophy day or something then i think its fine to smoke a sativa before u workout, but generally, save it for afterwards and bulk ur heart out

Lowers test. Might fuck with aggression. Indica will help you eat and sleep. Some strains might help with pain. I have heard of guys smoking sativa and taking adderall as a preworkout, which sounds terrible, but the guys in question were strong enough that I can't very well dismiss it out of hand.

Help me /fit, im a heavy smoker and when i stop it for a while i cannot eat because i feel nauseous when i try to eat, what can take to improve my appetite, i still get stomach pain when is time to eat but i just simply can't forcefeed

One of my better friends of my life was a huge stoner, and was one of the most aesthetic niggas I knew. Kid smoked on the daily and was well known as the most built at my school.

>enjoi life brah

I do it to fall asleep, but like some of the others said, just don't fall for the munchies and don't be one of those megaphone hippies and you'll be fine.

>smoking weed

recommend it to skellyfags
>go to buffet, pref seafood
>have pot brownie 40 minutes before
>eat >2000 calories and make money back while also aiding bulk

Reports on the web say the nausea should go away after about two weeks. Until then, you may want to consider getting many or most of your calories from liquid.
>whey
>whole milk
>frozen banana
>peanut butter
>blend
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

How do I quit
Please help

>Whey
too expensive (2minimun wages in this shithole)
>Whole milk
Most of the people of this country don't even have access to milk
>Peanut butter
HAHAHAH try again, this is not even importes

At this point i should just kill myself, i have lost 5 pounds, skelly here

Its too boring now.

By quitting, if you are struggling quitting weed you better don't try any other drug

Where the fuck do you live that you can get weed but not peanut butter?

What kind of shit hole do you live in that doesn't have peanut butter? And cheap whey is cheaper than other forms of protein.

Alt-F4

Venezuela, well i Lied you can find it but its expensive af too
1g=1,7$ (high quality)
Venezuela, i can find protein powder but it is not "ultra refined whey protein"

just eat whatever you have there then

>Venezuela
I was actually going to suggest this, but I thought "nah, that's too mean." Well, allow me to suggest that basic survival may be a higher priority for you than health or mad gainz at this juncture.

Still kinda surprised you can get weed, though. Like, if they can smuggle weed in, why not peanut butter?

Damn, this was like a reality punch, however, you can get peanut butter, you can actually buy a lot of things but they are simply expensive af and weed is cheap af. I'm just waiting for some robber to kill me in this shit

That's pretty fugged. Hang in there, user.

Chinese buffet is god tier for bulking, can confirm

I basically chow down as much meat as humanly possible for 7 bucks

>After surveying 786 adults in an Inuit community—where more than half of the indigenous population reported frequent cannabis use—researchers at Université Laval in Quebec, Canada, determined that smoking pot statistically correlated with lower body mass index (BMI), lower fat percentages, and lower fasting insulin levels.

>In 2013, the American Journal of Science released a report that also noted the low prevalence of obesity in cannabis users despite an abundance of empirical and anecdotal evidence linking stoners to high caloric diets.

>In that study, researchers analyzed data reported by more than 4,600 people participating in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey—48 percent of whom had used cannabis at least once and 12 percent reported they were active users at the time of the survey—and what they discovered seemed to defy explanation. Current marijuana users had 16 percent lower fasting insulin levels than former and non-users; they also showed, on average, 17 percent reduction in insulin resistance.

attn.com/stories/2902/cannabis-effects-on-metabolism

Personally, I don't smoke because I feel as though it lowers confidence and makes me notice patterns where there are none. But I don't doubt people who tell me it helps them and is a great natural remedy for a number of ailments.

Marijuana has been artificially selected for medicinal and recreational properties for millennia, the reason there are so many strains with such varying effects is because it was once the best medicine humans had available. That being said: It will ultimately depend on the strain and strength of marijuana you smoke, but the linked studies seem to indicate that improved metabolism is a universal property.

I vomit if I consume it. Get nausea and a stomach ache if I smell it on someone.

Weed triggered my bipolar disorder.

If you're mentally healthy, go for it, but don't fall for the "weed is harmless" meme. You will get fucked if you have any mental health issues.