Bros I've been slacking. Been doing if lately and have only eaten one meal today...

Bros I've been slacking. Been doing if lately and have only eaten one meal today. Would I be better off eating McDonald's or eating nothing at all and continue my fast??

Pic related

eat, even if it is mcdonalds. you can choose salads and shit. dum dum.

Shut up dummy :^)

Obviously depends if you are cutting or bulking, tard

>not choosing the superior to all fastfoods McDouble
you're never going to make it

I was actually planning on getting a McDouble I haven't had one in years.

I'm trying to cut but I don't want my sweet gains to decay due to lack of protein

Now that I have posted a picture of my muscular upper body do you bros think I should cut or bulk? Don't be shy

;]

You need to eat you look a buck20 soaking wet

you need to post glutes desu

what about your heart health? why does Veeky Forums not care about that?

You can't see the heart

Gotta earn those pics lady. Can't just be Givin em out for free. Hooked up with a bitch she told me I had a cute butt so I'll give you that go fantasize about

I take really good care of my heart by eating clean almost every day so I don't consider the occasional McDonald's detrimental to my hearts wellbeing

I could post some african kids where you can see alot of heart

If only you could

>lady
>no face

cant fantasize about an anonymous, now post glutes boi

Height and weight?

Damn breh.....

I don't have pics of my glutes, but I was at a party and these sloots picked up my phone and took this and another pic on it. Fine glutes I'd say

6'2 and just weighed in at 175. Been losing some weight from intermittent fasting, or at least I believe so

sure they did

I swear on me life breh why would I lie to a bunch of dweebs on an anonymous porkbelly forum

Because gay. Now show butt.