Fat Hate Thread: Based Julius edition

Post your best fat logic screenshots, I need the motivation for my own hamplanet to Veeky Forums transformation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5eOcyGbVK4
amazon.com/Dairy-Pure-Reduced-Milk-Gallon/dp/B00CIJAE0C/ref=sr_1_1_s_f_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1469172932&sr=1-1&ppw=fresh&keywords=milk
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_uJdG8Hpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/2

2/2

>"Be grateful for the attention you get, even if it's violent"
>literally saying that rape is a privilege

I'm fucking seething with rage at this chick holy shit

HAES supporters and "fat activists" are up there with Trump supporters and mummy knows best bloggers in terms of their mental gymnastic abilities.

>trump supporters
>mental gymnastics

Thats actually right altho its not anything remotely related to privilege. The faultiness of a search engine making a decision for homans

the sticky was wrong the whole time, god help us all

youtube.com/watch?v=w5eOcyGbVK4

God can't save us now.

"Bro he's playing 56D underwater chess while the cucks are still playing checkers."

>building a wall and having a literal one time only tax on the rich will solve all of our problems
No

>obesity in women has gone up
>"this is actually a good thing"
>thin negro guy

She put it in italics because that's someone else saying that to a fat person. Some people think that when a fatty gets raped, it's not that bad because the fatty was probably lonely and wasn't going to get consensual physical action ever.

>1/16 tsp of salt

What's that? Like... 4, 5 grains of salt?

1/16th is actually a legit unit of measurement believe it or not.

>a gallon of milk is almost $5

where the fuck do you live? The goddamn moon?

Nowhere on earth does milk cost that much. Even fucking rich-ass neighborhoods cost less than that.

Even fucking amazon fresh, which is a huge ripoff for rich assholes, sells it for less than 5 bucks.

amazon.com/Dairy-Pure-Reduced-Milk-Gallon/dp/B00CIJAE0C/ref=sr_1_1_s_f_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1469172932&sr=1-1&ppw=fresh&keywords=milk

Actually it does where I live
but I live in Israel, and it's full of jews
so yeah

are there many obese people in jewville?

>1602 likes on based commenter

there is good left in the world

I just watched the episode where those pictures are from. Im at a total loss. Probably wont be needing PWO anymore, il just watch this.

Link for lazy
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

americans are beyond retarded

How many people on this board are EMTs/Paramedics? Is it worth it with all the fatties? Do you make enough to put up with their shenanigans? Are you happy with your job?

I think it's promising that the other guests and most of the people in the audience know they're just spewing shit, but god the fatties are so hard to listen to. They're so damned defensive and get pissy over basic science but they'll try to have you believe they're genuinely proud.

Im a "combat medic" in the Swedish army and when you are going the course you get to work for like a couple of weeks at the EMT. Shits hard yo. Even though we had a treaded stretcher, often when fattys were on a floor high up we would call a doctor who comes and often lets them stay at home.
They have apparently smashed some walls and /or windows sometimes to lift fatties out with cranes and shit,
Fuck those people. goverment has to pay for that shit too.

I don't notice many obese people, the high milk price is because everything is expensive, fast food included.

But statistics tell me that Israel is pretty fat, I'm convinced it's because almost all hasidic jews, and other lower classes, are fat.

fix your formatting.

I have to use an assisted lift stretcher for fatties, but I often have to lift them into it in the first place. Life seems kinda pointless when you can't even get yourself into a fucking bed.

took 2 seconds in paint.

how can something be so fucking sad and funny at the same time

I would've pressed charges. Fuck that fatty.

Im a well trained guy and know how to lift but i went to snaptown for a couple of days because of a fat 27 year old who lived at home in his basement that didnt want to get up himself and lay on the stretcher. All the guy had was a pinched nerve that made him uncomfortable and his mom went haywire when we asked him to get up when he was cleared to move on his own.
Sat down after that day and really thought about life.

Kill them all desu

Are you an EMT/Para in the states? I'm going to school for paramedicine and want to know if y'all like it.

Im the guy mentioned here.
But i can try to answer some questions if you got any.

>Healthy at EVERY SIZE
>upset about people losing weight
>implying being a fat fuck is on par with deadly violence

Well I was just wondering about pay and if it seems like a rewarding career, or if there are any "upgrade" options if you've been at it a while. I know pay is hovering around $40,000 but I also know there are ways to boost that plus tonnes of overtime to be had.

Here in Hawaii, a gallon of milk can cost anywhere from $5-$9.

I can get one here in Maine for $1.

>new swimsuit from #cowcow

Well at least she's not deluding herself

that's pretty shitty but you guys kind of deserve it considering you live in a literal tropical paradise. Most of these tumblr whales are just somewhere in the states.

Lived in AZ, NM, and Cali. 2-3 bucks no matter where you shop.

I worked with like 10 different people on those weeks and most of them enjoyed it. Here in sweden its mediocre pay but no one had any trouble with that pay and never complained about work hours like the Police or nurses/doctors. Alot of people in that business so you get days off and overtime pay on weekends.
like 50% of the time we were sitting somewhere eating something and just chilling. I would mind working as one. Worked out some muscles i dont use alot in the gym or army. Many people who worked there for a long time, and some had moved to a regular nurse or firefighter after a couple of years.

Right. She became the size of a cow by eating fruits and vegetables.

Feels bad man. Not all of us like whales but the ones who do are so shameless about it.

That's what I heard it's like out here. Do you enjoy what you do though?

I like the army more here than being a EMT so its really up to you. But from what i experienced you should definitely go for it. Forgot to mention that i had alot of people look me up afterwards when something bad had happend to them and thank me. We got alot of donations that went to different research foundations, and cakes.
Had a 7 year old die in my arms though, that shit sucked.

Hawaii has a lot of problems. Having the highest cost of living in our nation and having only minimum wage jobs doesn't help at all. We also don't have a middle class so you're either rich or you're poor.
I could go on and on but let's stay on the threads topic and hate on fat people.

m'genetics

>That shit sucked

Understatement of the year

>right click
>open link in new tab

fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_uJdG8Hpk

Anyone has a screencap of story about lesbro and landwhale eating her hormonal pills at user's workplace?

well technically she would

we need to field test this theory.

OC

I once knew a guy who would just spill sugar straight outta the box and into a bowl of already sweet cereals with milk. He wasn't fat at all, rather athletic actually.

Well cows become the size of a cow by eating grass

> a politician said it so it must be true

Ok, this has been covered.....so much...

>this is what a feminist looks like

Do they think we cant identify a feminist? What the hell do they think I would call a feminist if not for the dye-job ham-beasts that scowl and grunt at passing men? This is a serious question...

Who you gona vote for ? Hillary? lmao
Trump could say that he plans to eat babies and he would still get my vote

When you watch too much durian rider

Chuckled some

>no one had any trouble with that pay and never complained about work hours

I think that has to do with that you can still do military stuff while working something else. From what I've seen from my hemvärnet gf the people who thinks the pay is too low do something else career-wise and do some army stuff on the side. Unlike, I guess, police and nurses.

Imagine being a doctor having to deal

holy shit i really imagined someone trying to divide a tablespoon portion into 16 just ot add into this shit lol

>taking a picture of the mirror with a selfie stick
What's even the point? Does this person have gravy in their brain?

high test?

kek you made me chuckle on the inside

>I eat meat
>Primarily vegetarian

>click mousewheel
>fixed

well, sugar is a pretty good pre workout (not 50g of sugar as in spaghetti pic) , gives you that extra carb boost

Poor Lizzie.

holy shit this is advanced magic. Thanks user

no, it's not

>Terminal extubation

Literally so fat the hospital staff is just letting him die.
Oh why can't they do this to all of them?

Thank goodness my friends are are pretty much thin or average size. My one fat friend even managed to lose 40lbs with thyroid issues and depression and looks so much better, her goal weight being 30 more lbs away.

George Bush promised to build a wall too.

Both of them.

Neocons understand they need to feed idiots lies to preserve the republic.

holy hell lmao
>fupa-duped

The only resonable conclusion is she had a lot of these conversations.

Her: Mom when is dinner?
Mom: You ate a huge lunch 20 minutes ago and have eaten half a packet of cookies since then.
Her: OMG am I going to get dinner, food is being denied to me, better finish these cookies and eat some ice cream, cos I don't know if/when I'll get to eat next.