Is milk being bad for you a meme?

is milk being bad for you a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3357167/
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/breast-cancer/about/risks/diet-and-breast-cancer
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-dairy-products
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2293426/Breast-cancer-patients-eat-cheese-yogurts-ice-cream-HALVE-chances-survival.html
functionalps.com/blog/2016/06/01/low-estrogen-content-in-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no user, its the highly processed milk from another species, drink/eat it in moderation. also it raises estrogen levels.

>raises estrogen levels

That's a meme.

theres enough evidence to back it up, and if anything all those idiots that drink a gallon a day end up with tits in their 'transformation' pictures. but whole milk is not the same as fat free and the studies werent done on fat free milk.
>he thinks the tit milk from a female animal that weighs over 1000 pounds doesnt contain mammal estrogen

it's probably not great for you but god damn it's good for bulking.

Milk with your brotein powder. Bulkan hard

Milk in moderation is fine, like a glass or two a day won't do anything weird to you (unless you have acne). But as someone who drank upwards of half a gallon of it a day, let me assure you it leaves you constantly feeling a little sick. Plus it gives people manboobs.

How am I supposed to bulk then?

Organic creamline milk, if at all.

Cows are kept pregnant 24/7 and live like shit and eat like shit, drinking their titty milk definetly has some effects on your hormones

beans brown rice and eggs, worked for me
Also shakes

i stick to organic milk, so im not really worried. if i had the money, Id buy non-homogenized or raw milk. non-homogenized tastes so much fucking better, never have been able to get my hands on raw milk

Grew up on a dairy farm, this is 100% false

Allegedly organic whole milk does contain some of them omega-3s

I've seen some rural folks drink it directly after milking it from the sheep.
But they are used to this.

I'm pretty sure its a meme. I lift every day. 235 ibs, 19% body fat, 6'2. I drink about 6 of those little "yakult" I think is what they're called a week strawberry smoothies and I don't notice any negative affects

how small was your dairy farm? if it was local and relatively small that may not be the case, ive seen footage of tons of great dairy farms, but cheap no name milk. which most people drink are from cows that are basically pregnant for 4 years and are injected with shit and eat shit, ur anecdotal evidence means nothing.

dude those are less than an ounce and are yogurt with probiotics, not pure milk.

Can confirm. Family friend owns a dairy farm. Not at all how it works

Yes milk is fine. Look at the bodies of anyone telling you otherwise.
Always small, dyel, weak and frail because they impose so many silly limitations on their consumption patterns

family farms are different than factory farms, quit spouting bullshit

Sure, if you don't mind half of your daily intake of sugar in each mouthful. Also, saturated fats.

this guy is a world record breaking powerlifter and he doesnt drink milk, or even eat meat. pls quit being a retard who doesnt want to own up to liking something bad for his health and cant cope when told to eat it in moderation

Wait my bad it's these I drink. Same thing I guess just a little bit bigger.

Alright well let's think which is cheaper, buying cheap hormones and antibiotics to raise one healthy cow that produces milk, or impregnating a cow where it's health is less stable, it's harder to use antibiotics, and you have to take care of the end product after you're done. On top of that you lose milk to the calf and you have to repeat that process rather than just occasionally giving it hormones. What you see are terrible examples of very irresponsible factory farms. Guarantee most are not like that, especially if they are looking to maximize profit. A happy healthy cow is more profitable

>voluntarily ingesting estrogen and cattle grade growth hormones

could you suck the jews dicks any harder?

\/egan gains pls go, you dont deserve those triple doubles

>milk being bad for you is a meme
is a meme

>this silly vegan fag again
>look at the lack of milk not the cocktail of roids he is on 24/7

If you really wanted to prove me wrong you'd provide a photo of yourself, my original statement wasn't about roided strongman but the people who spout this shit here on a daily basis. So go ahead and prove me wrong, faggot.

in america our dairy and meat is subsidized, so the cost is an estimated 8 times more than what the person is paying. thats why the cheaper meat and milk has the worst quality and pumped with hormones despite there actually being less money spent in smaller family farms, plus *80% of the usa antibiotics go to livestock which benefits the FDA so thats a main reason why and also cause conditions are deplorable. factory farming is what fills most gallons of milk in the average grocery store, unless its promise land or another organic brand, which taste miles better. and for factory farming i know male calves are sent for veal or whatever and then female ones are raised for it, we have a huge quota for dairy in the usa small family farms will never be able to support it sadly. its going to crash in burn in about 30 years cause its so unsustainable though
but yeah tl;dr its more common and accepted than u think

1.He ate meat for most of his life and is only recently vegan.
2.He roids like a goddamned maniac
3.He's a world record breaker for a lifting feat that almost no one fucking does.

im not trying to shill veganism or anything, i sitll eat meat and dairy but its harder to find a 'dairy free' person. this is cory mccarthy, working out for 5 years i think? doesnt do roids. look i dont see why you cant accept your precious milk is bad for you, no ones saying stop drinking it, but its not healthy shit head. i see why you feel a need to consume growth formula though, you act like a fucking child.

It's literally no more damaging than any other fucking food with sugar in it. Moderation as always, is key.

>still doesn't post a picture of himself

Shut up skeleton no one gives a fuck. Milk is fine, meat is fine, everything in moderation.

actuallyyyyyyy, the saturated fat and hormones does make it worse, than say apple juice.

>continues to post others pictures with vague claims about nattiness
>still not posting his current body

My original statement stands, you're weak and look like shit because you overthink simple diet check choices like having a glass of milk.
Never said to drink nothing but milk btw, anything is bad for you if excess calories or fuck tons of sugar are exceeded.
Please prove my original post wrong.

>milk: protein and fats
>apple juice: 100% straight sugar

Hmm which of these would be more desirable for people wanting to put on muscle. Mind helping me out?

>bovine hormones
>humans

>saturated fat
>bad for you
>being this behind on the times

Are you a cow? I know your mom is, but you should calm down with the misinformation.

It's comment like this that make me want to leave Veeky Forums forever

do you have a single fucking clue what you're talking about?

god imagine having a fucking aneurysm over having a glass or two of milk a day

Maybe so but I also think it's already started to crash. My friends farm is pretty fucking big and they only use hormones to induce lactation. They only breed when they need cows. She could explain all the details better than I can but I can tell you that they are happy and their milk is good af. Maybe I'm fortunate enough to live in a rural area that offers foods that are actually responsible and that don't make me feel like I'm destroying my morals. At the same time it's up to us to demand more sustainable and moral products as the consumer and I think that many farms have already gotten the message

No, he has literally zero clues. I'm pretty sure he gets all his information from 15 year old vegan magazines.

i said i still consume dairy retard, cant you fucking read? way to dance around the fucking point, theres plenty of people who dont drink milk and arent skeletons, i dont need to get up, buy a fucking camera, take a picture of myself and upload it to an image board to 'prove a point'. youre one of those fatbois who thinks their flab is muscle and is always on a bulk huh? kys fatso and way to reiterate the point i made in my original reply to you, saying to cope with drinking it in moderation. youre retarded, cant prove any point or read.

Don't get fucking nitpicky. You knew the point. Besides, you're actually supposed to have a small amount of saturated fat in your diet but you could cut out sugar and literally ONLY benefit from it. The ridiculousness is when you attribute a food to being bad without understanding why or what makes it bad. Nutrition, just like mathematics and music, is essentially a universal language, so you need to realize that it applies to a much broader spectrum than just a single food.
By the way, milk is not "bad". Tumors are bad, and proteins can cause tumors. Are you going to say protein is bad? No, because we literally need protein to function on the cellular level.

>being this mad and stupid
>still no picture

No the actual point is that you literally have zero fucking clue what you're talking about and refuse to educate yourself. Fucking idiot. Stay scrawny faggot.

>this much projecting
>being this angry about people calling your diet advice retarded

Skeleton please you've already made yourself look foolish enough

strawberries have sugar so i guess ridding them of my diet will show a tremendous effect! u left out the hormones found in milk i mentioned and their undeniable link with breast cancer. dont get fucking nitpicky.

[citation needed]

>inb4 your source is Food Babe

desu im actually pretty fat 6"2 220lb

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3357167/
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/breast-cancer/about/risks/diet-and-breast-cancer
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-dairy-products
theres also a lot of paper sources if you go to a cancer center, patients are pretty much always told to cut it out once diagnosed, recently at least.

>cattle grade growth hormone

Perfect.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2293426/Breast-cancer-patients-eat-cheese-yogurts-ice-cream-HALVE-chances-survival.html
heres a dailymail article but its well sourced. funny thing is soy has actually been shown to reduce the risk, when subbing milk in cereal for soy and eating soy cheese etc.

>dairy industry shilling this hard
I drink tons of milk tho

You're an idiot, I want dyels to leave this board.

>your anecdotal evidence means nothing but me spouting bullshit means something

functionalps.com/blog/2016/06/01/low-estrogen-content-in-milk/

I hate to break it to you but the sources you linked proved his point right

It's just a meme. Drink it if you want, just not a gallon a day like Rip recommends, you'll likely become a fat fuck unless you have high NEAT/high physical activity.

if you dont eat tons of other stuff one gallon isnt much calorie wise, 2800 kcal at best

>Compared with information cited in the literature, concentrations of E(1) and E(2) in bovine milk are small relative to endogenous production rates of E(1) and E(2) in humans.

>The quantity of E2 in whole milk, therefore, is low and is unlikely to pose a health risk for humans.

>The quantity of active estrogens in dairy products is too low to demonstrate biological activity.

If you are white you can drink milk, if you are not white you are probably at least slightly lactose intolerant.

Yakult is loaded with sugar to keep the probiotic culture alive.