What type of alcohol kills your gains the least?

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The type that sits in your cabinet to be sipped on special occasions

dubbz don't lie. getting drunk regularly is for peasants.

All alcohol. Alcohol is degenerate.

The type that you drink AT MOST once every two-three weeks.

Whiskey. On the rock or dry. Fucking GOAT. Inside all warm and shit

Me and 3 friends killed this exact entire bottle.. barely had me buzzed...

All alcohol lowers testosterone and dehydrates the fuck out of your body.

I don't get how Russian vodka is getting shit on by pretty much every other country's vodka. Whether it is France, Poland, or even Texas USA. I thought Russia was the epitome of vodka?

No idea, but damn if Russian Standard isn't some good stuff

Things change. Brazil was once the epitome of soccer, look at them now.
Poland always had a vodka tradition, though.

> afterfap tears

>Russians
>good at anything
Cmon bro, they're only known for vodka because every Ivan on the planet is an alcoholic

Vodka and soda with a slice of lemon master race

Burger pls

Isopropyl.

Actually I'm A FUCKING LEAF

but vodka is polish
i love polish hospitality
>oh hey american, need a place to crash
>here are perogies (drunk, fuck spelling) and sausage
>we open new bottle of wodka
>no no silly merican. drink whole glass straight, in one drink
>oh noes friend. wodka goneses
>is okay. i have 'nother bottle just in cases
>WHAT. YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH. NO WE FINISH EACH OPEN BOTTLE. IS TRADITIION KURWA
>okay friend. bottle gone. enjoy night
my buddy brought me Polish vodka. this particular brew had some fruity after taste, and i hear that they use citris or berries or something with the beets or potaoes. best thing ever. im mostly German and Polski.. explain my tolerence lol

Poland makes the goat wodka but Russia is pretty good too. I tried a bottle of Green Label, for $15 it was quite palatable.

>France
Ya got memed by marketing son

вы жиpa пeдик типичный aмepикaнeц хopoши ни пepeд чeм .

That's because you split a bottle 4 ways.

Half a bottle is the sweet spot, any less and you're a bitch, any more and you're an alcoholic.

Only split a bottle in half. And only with a qt girl.

That's because it was 4 people to a bottle. Try 2-3 to a bottle. That's more reasonable

Based titos

750ml bottle / 44ml serving = 17 servings / bottle

17 servings / 4 people = 4.2 servings / person

On an empty stomach, I'd definitely be pretty buzzed but not drunk. With a nice meal, I'd be mellow.

cyka blat

Heeeeeey

Old pic, but this what I drink when I have nothing better to do as well

Russian standard is shit tier vodka

Calorie wise, isnt some shit light beer the best ratio of alcohol to calories? Milwaukees ice light or something

Unfortunately for my life, I am Russian

You want getdrunknotfat.com/

And superior vodka coming through. Seriously, me and a buddy did a blind taste test with this, Monoplowa, Tito's, Svedka, Rain, that one with the strand of buffalo grass in it, and we both picked this as our favorite. And it's $16 at Bevmo.

Hahaha jokes on you. I work at a liquor store and they are raising their prices and post-ops. Going to go up $4 to 8$ depending on how much you buy and how much the stores gouge

>post-ops
What does that mean in this context?

Big drops. Basically a company, be it the distributor or the manufacturer or maybe both, put said product on deal at a huge discount if you take x amount of product (usually very large). Tito's just rolled one out a couple months ago, 50+ cases of 1.75. One drop. You also have to usually display it as well.

So before, cost of Blue ice was 14ish for one case, 13ish for 4 cases, 11 for 10 cases or something like that, then when post-op hit, you could buy 25ish for 9 dollars.

Now, it will be shitty. Usually when a company does this, they want you to buy more cases to get that same price. So on a non post-op drop (usually these are the majority of your purchases) you buy 5 cases for a discounted price to increase your margins, they will raise these considerably, 4-8 dollar increase

Then on the post, they will make it so you have to order more to get that sweet deal. CK cheap ass wines just did this, where you have to order 150 cases, yes, you read that right, 150 cases of wine in a single drop to get the 4.99 price on the shelf at 25% margin

The liquor industry is crazy stupid. They feel if it sells, it's worth a lot more to people and these people will be loyal. Which is totally 100% not true. Tequila is a prime example of this

I have seen countless good tequilas come in and sell at 19.99 or cheaper. People take notice and buy it. Then, once they see how well their tequila is selling, or they run out of product or get low, they go into panic mode and feel their product is worth 5-7 dollars more on the shelf. Then they enter that crowded market of 24-28 dollar tequila's on the shelf, lose the customer base, and then get lost on the shelf

Don't be too quick to dismiss it, bro.
Have you tried Stolichnaya and Stolichnaya Elit? I'll drink those over Russian Standard most any day.
And be sure they're keeping the best stuff for themselves.

I've killed one alone.

I woke up in a ditch and then I woke up on my friends bedroom floor.

I remember drinking it and then running from cops at the hotel party and thats it.

He says he just found me crawling out of the ditch and walked me to his place because he was running from the cops too but I really dont remember any of it.

Intredasting thanks. Too bad, I really like the stuff. As said, I might hang in up to $20, but then I'll prob go back to Monoplowa, very drinkable for half that at Trader Joe's. I much prefer potato vodka.

anything you drink without extra shit
beer only if youre "bulking"
my choice is always tequila