Do you anons also entertain most of the right moves in your mind but don't actually act upon it?

Do you anons also entertain most of the right moves in your mind but don't actually act upon it?

>The fork is in a few weeks, better get out of altcoins
>don't get out of altcoins, they crash

>This coin looks like it's going to be down 10% tomorrow
>don't sell, it's down 10% the next day

>Coin X has really good news coming up (rebrand, announcement etc)
>don't buy coin X, it moons

is this cognitive dissonance? how do I actually push myself towards action rather than inaction?

Like the normies who deep inside knows that buying cryptos are a good thing, but they rather just collect the money in the bank because it's hard to part with money. They just can't bring themselves to invest due to fear of loosing it all.

We are the normies of the crypto world, afraid to loose our dear internet money despite knowing that we are going to win by daytrading.

Rebalance your portfolio and reduce the number of coins you are in to reduce risk.

once i ride a pump back up to my previous portfolio balance i'm going to rebalance it to like 40% bitcoin at least.

If I went along with every call I've made in my head but didn't act out I'd probably have 3 or 4 bitcoins by now instead of .75

To be honest I think my only winning move is to not play.

When I let my coins sit for like a month I ended up with some major profits. Started moving things around again and I ended up with some major losses.

Need to get an actual job so I can just buy more instead of trying to play the market.

I did this two nights ago. Saw COSS at .10 and thought "Yeah that's gonna moon, but I'm too tired. I'll get it tomorrow."

JUST

so, hodl btc only?

Yes its hard but you have to elimate all your emotions.

You understand alts will drop harder because of the fork.

You understand you should have BTC only.

Do it.

I rationally understand selling at this point is the worse option. In fact, if I had btc I'd look to buy now. Time to sell was a week ago. If you're thinking of selling now, it's just coping

Literally
>don't buy low

I'm buying altcoins at a discount I'm okay

buying/hodling the dips is easy enough
its way harder to find a place to exit. how much profit is too much? what is the price that everyone thinks the coin is worth? there are absolutely no fundamentals to that kind of thing

agreed

No. If you see what's happening you understand that its highly likely the altmarket will keep going down in the coming weeks.

Not selling now because you think this is the low point, is the same as people last week who didnt sell because that was the low point and people that week before that who didnt sell because this was the low point.

you're right, it actually feels even worse to exit a coin at 50% profit only to see it go up another 50% afterwards.

I was going to put a buy limit at 3k on the last dip but never did for some reason.

Calculate your Kelly criterion

Never fomo upside or downside moves

Buy the team not the coin

Invest only with how much you can truly say you can afford to lose. After that, acting on your thoughts is easy. If it isn't, it means you're playing with more than you can afford.

>23 yo
>3500 in savings
>1500 split between btc,eth,ltc,link
>work for 18/hr before taxes
>still live at home
>only expense is car insurance, phone bill, gas to get to work

Is it honestly worth it to pull almost all out of my savings? Its hard to do but honestly feel it would be better to even put it in a surefire stock like microsoft or something. I can literally sustain myself on 500 dollars or less a month and most of that is gas money

i'm only investing with less than 20% of my net worth. for me it's not about losing the money possibly, it's about being wrong or right and improving my skill

>hodling the dips is easy enough
>newfag retard never had to deal with the likes of DGB and XVG

get the fuck out

I sold link at all time high for mad profits.

And then quickly bought it back again.

>22 yo
>2k in savings
>4.5k invested in altcoins
>invest half on my wage into crypto every month
It feels very risky to be honest but I am planning on investing few more months and then I'm done.