Break up

Broke up with my gf of 2.5 years tonight Veeky Forums, help me fight off the feels

It sucks now, but you'll rebound. If you don't think you will, then just think of the opposing scenerio, which is you, still miserable a year from now, having acomplished nothing. You're either going to do that or focus on bettering yourself and live a good and fruitful life. Now hurry up and choose because you don't have much fucking time to waste!

There are a lot of girls around. Get in the game again. You'll have so much fun flirting with girls that you'll soon forget about your ex.

Now it's time to think about yourself before anything or anyone else. Enjoy it.

At least you'll survive it.

Went in for my monthly bloodwork last Monday and was informed on Thursday that my kidneys were giving out. My doctors had predicted that they would likely last well into my thirties, if not my forties, but instead they're failing and I've just turned 25. Unless the extremely unlikely scenario works out that I am found suitable liver and kidney donors for transplant at the same time within the year, I will be dead by the time I'm 28.

Cherish your life, user.

Why did it happen?

Kidneys were damaged due to sickness during infancy, but no insurance company that I've been with has ever considered it 'life threatening' enough to pay for a transplant until last week, when there was no doubt to the contrary. So now I'm going to die.

It gets better. First it gets worse but then it gets better. I broke up with my girl of almost 2 years in February. Tonight I just hooked up with a 7/10 Asian qt at the club without even trying. Take the knowledge you learned from sex and save it for future ventures. It gets better man.

My old man has cirrhosis and got given a year to live

Six years ago.
Still going strong af not looking like he's going to drop any day.
Anyway, there might be a seven car pile up (or a mass shooting if your American) and you get all the donor organs you need. Fingers crossed

Apply the squat theory
If you go down to fast you might get stuck at the bottom
It doesn't matter though just don't drop the weight, find the strength to stand up again and rerack the bar

That's no way to live, though, constantly threatened by impending death.

Anyway, good luck with recovery.

When my ex broke up with me, I found that working in a new location with different responsibilities helped me a lot.

Breaking up with my high school sweet heart of 3.5 years before entering college was the best decision I've ever made. I embraced the self inflicted suffering to mold myself into a much better person in every way possible. I knew I wouldn't change unless I forced myself to. I believe in you, user. Gain strength from the fire. Be born again as a stronger user. The user you always knew you could be.

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

Just been informed that I need to get surgery in both my calves as I have Chronic Compartment Syndrome. Also just been informed that I will receive a lift time permenant ban from applying for the Royal Marine Commandos. Just like that my hopes and dreams have been crushed. 4 years worth of training to crush those 32 weeks, gone. I have no back up plan. No solid qualifications. The feel when I've just been completely and utterly fucked.

women are memes.

get swoler and fuck hotter women breh

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

OP here, big thanks to all of you. The break up was very healthy, I even spent the night with her. I just wasnt quite happy with the relationship, after 2.5 years I just didn't see it being much more than it already was. The hardest part for me will be losing her as my best friend, or seeing her with someone new.

But I've already begun the aptitude testing for joining the Canadian Forces, I just bought a brand new truck that I am proud of, and I am only 20 years old. I told myself that now is the time in life to make big changes and take big steps for opportunities and goals. I've lost 60lbs in the past 1.5 years, and now a lot of my hardwork has come to fruition. My dad even told me, "20 years old is the age to be selfish, it's all about you now".

Thanks very much anons, I know I'm going to be heartbroken and in a lot of pain for a bit, but I will come out of it stronger and will have learned a lot. God speed to you all.

Flame on little candle

Be selfish, get swole and do what you want.
I'm trying to figure that out for myself. My hs sweetheart left me after 8 years. I just turned 24. Don't wife anyone no matter how much you want to. Good luck lad and congrats.

flame on ya lil shit

I've been dating the same girl for 8 years now. We've been living together for 5. We've traveled most of the fucking world man. Visited every continent except Antarctica. As if lately, I'm having serious doubts about our relationship and have been thinking about ending it. Honestly OP I envy you and wish I had the balls you do.

You sound like a smart dude with a similar situation to myself, I'm joining UK forces at the moment, have some change in the bank, couple months single after my only big relationship, we broke up for very similar reasons and still remain friends.

I have every confidence you'll be fine, I'm 25, and I still feel that I have lots of time left to have fun and enjoy myself before committing to a relationship or anything like that, just remember that you weren't out on earth to make other people happy, focus on your goals and your situation, the rest of the world will keep turning.

flame on, little candle

Broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago. Only 6 months relationship, but it felt so real so quickly. The feels are just crushing me.

OP, we're all gonna make it.

Girls really only care about guys. It's crazy but that's just how they work: finding a guy is their life goal. So, after breaking up, her friends are likely trying to put her mind at ease with some guy. That means she's likely gonna be going out or tindering her way into some Chads bed tonight. And Chads will fuck anyone and not give a fuck about them. So now she's gonna be hurt and fucked by some other dude.

dont be a fucking pussy.

get a harem of women, so if one leaves you it doesn't matter

>I will be dead by the time I'm 28.

at least we wont have to listen to you whine on the internet

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

flame on little candle

flame on little candle

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

FLAME ON LITTLE DNP CANDLE

Nah, fuck bros instead, they're forever, bitches come and go.
N-no Homo right guys?

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

Yea it sucks but gains will help you find better looking women. All women are the same in the dark.

Hey man. No. Don't look at it that way.
You've trained your body to its peak to endure challenges that few men can handle. Your body crapped but not your mind. You are most likely in amazing shape and have demonstrated discipline that few can show. You literally are 99.9% gaurenteeed do anything you set your mind to. You trained so hard your mind broke your legs. It sucks you don't get your goal, but you serve with distinction and really nothing is stopping you from getting to any of the other peaks. Situations and missions change and flexibility is survivability. You now this. Snafu so now repriotitize, set you goal and keep on chugging. Out of everyone here you are one of the few that can really make it on their own. Take a moment to reflect o your personal accomplishments, go talk with with senior officers and make a plan and go out there and kick ass. You can do it you sad faggot. You're gonna make it just fine

You'll never find someone quite like her ever again.

ok, to the sad cunt that this post was aimed at, let me know if you're not feeling like punching a white shark right now because I just might do that for you.

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

FLAME ON LITTLE CANDLE

God damn, user. I don't even know what to say.

>mass shooting if your American)l
Mass shootings stopped being an American thing when the EU let in millions of immigrants

That's fucking deep, man.