Tfw the honeymoon period is over

>tfw the honeymoon period is over
>tfw arguments are becoming more common
>tfw she is getting annoyed with me over little things
>tfw Im mentally preparing myself to be dumped so its easier for me when it happens
>tfw I will all alone again

a-at least I have my gay friends on Veeky Forums right?
:c

Is this your first cucking? Every male gets cucked eventually

She is my first gf if thats what you mean

Sorry to hear that. Good luck. Girls always have at least 3 satellite cocks orbiting them at all times.

Are you married? If not, dump her.

Most relationships end at 4 months for a reason - people find out that they're incompatible with each other.

>tfw Im mentally preparing myself to be dumped so its easier for me when it happens

Wrong mindset nigger. You don't need her, she needs you. You could dump her anytime and go fuck as many bitches as you want.

Fuck putting up with a gf who bitches and argues

Read the book of pook

Women, especially these days, will only hold you back from doing what you want. They want a high status man, and then they want to grind him down until bit by bit until he's a shell of his former self, suitable only for providing sperm and a pay cheque, and no women would want him because he's nothing now, few friends (none of them women), no interests and no drive, ambition or vision.

Disregard females. Acquire gains.

>You could dump her anytime and go fuck as many bitches as you want.

That's not true though user
:c

Sometimes you just need to rip the band aid off dude. good luck bro

Then fake it till it's true.

>"""bf""" gets drunk and makes huge food messes and knocks shit over
>is fat and doesn't work out
>im tired of cleaning up his shit, i feel like a fucking mom, fuck autistic manbabies

how do i leave

H-hold me guys. I'm so lonely

>tfw 22 year old virgin
>tfw cuming after two seconds
>will never be able to have a gf
>tfw see all those cute girls that I can't approach because I know it won't go anywhere
This loneliness hurts so much. Being a big guy just makes it worse because as a skinny cunt no girl at least cared about me.

>tfw I will die alone, affectionless
I even think about paying a hooker just so I can cry my heart out at here and pretend someone loves me

Plz go out with me. My last gf was exactly like your ng ;_;

Dump him, you are a girl and will find another bf easy

Bf*

You take him out, nothing "we need to talk" bs. Pulic place. You sit down, ask for the food, whatever, "honey i need to tell you something...".

Dont tell him hes fat, that hes a mess... just that you arent happy and need to move on.

Then you come to my place :^)

>tfw honeymoon period still on 2 years in

am I doing well bros

go back at the game user, you don't deserve to get stressed over little things

then make it true my nigga. do what you gotta do to get to the point you can just replace girls when you want like a harem anime

how long did the honeymoon period last?

7 months

fuck im only 3 months in and happy as fuck ;_;

Cherish it user, you never know when it will end

ours lasted 2 years too.
then it was over and after 4 years we broke up

THIS, someone else on Veeky Forums mentioned this and it's improved my life so much. Google it, you'll find it no problem

i hope yours gets better breh. good luck

I'm in the same boat I guess. My gf broke up and now I'm totally certain that I will die alone.
Since I moved to another city for Uni I lost all my friends and somehow I couldn't make new ones.

And you need friends to go out to eventually meet a girl at a party, sit in, park or beach.

And since the breakup I realised that I'm not in the slightest way interesting. When I talk to a girl we get the point, where smalltalk is done and I don't know anything to tell her anymore. So it gets weird.

How do I find friends, bros?

Pick up a sport and join a local team? Or try a [spoiler] reddit [/spoiler] meetup, I met 2 chill dudes at one and I'm really good friends with them now

Thanks user, I'll work at it, that's all I can do

>either get dumped by a girl I like or end up growing tired of the girls I get
>end up chasing the girls who dump me
>ruthless AF to the girls who want to be with me which probs makes them want me more

the honeymoon period, the love, is supposed to only last that long. That period is supposed to give rise to a baby...which then replaces the honeymoon period, and the love changes its form.

If no baby is made after that time, the love dies instead of changing.